Thread: EIIs-INFjs and falling into relations with the wrong people

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I don't really see all Ixxjs as the same, but in the case of EII being bossed around by ESE seemed exactly so from my outsider's perspective though likely EII didn't think of it as such herself for a while. But the EII years later did complain to me about her relation to ESE so i do make a point based on both personal observation and perspective and fact.
    I don't see them as the same either but most are routinized in different ways and thus somewhat predictable. Self-interest is in there too in that they would like things to go in their preconceived directions. It's odd for an EII not to immediately notice being ordered around; they tend to almost insist on autonomy and a certain amount of distance. I can see maybe an Ip not noticing - for a short while......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I don't see them as the same either but most are routinized in different ways and thus somewhat predictable. Self-interest is in there too in that they would like things to go in their preconceived directions. It's odd for an EII not to immediately notice being ordered around; they tend to almost insist on autonomy and a certain amount of distance. I can see maybe an Ip not noticing - for a short while......

a.k.a. I/O
    Well this was back in college and my best guess is some peer pressure is involved. The ESE was quite popular. I don't think EII would regularly fall for something like that, as i said it's not a rule/pattern, but it has been known to happen. Just life is a mixed bag sometimes.