Quote Originally Posted by Yours Truly View Post
Sounds like EII E4s are almost Se dual seeking if they are draw to intensity. EII E4s are more likely EII-Fis possibly, then?
Not sure that's a hard rule, I'm Ne sub type and e4w5 EII. I don't think it's Se dual seeking, because it's more emotional intensity for e4 that they are after not physical intensity, physical intensity just creates more emotional intensity, so thoughnti mmay look like they are after the former they are actually after the latter. They like anything intense, movies, book, some drugs, especially e4 sx first (look at Kurt Cobain). I imagine e4 sx first has the hots for an e8, since they both like intensity. So an e4 sx EII might definetely be drawn to an e8 SLE, and if they are sx first probably even more drawn to them. Like a "I suffer for love" sort of way. The suffering makes the relationship more intense, and the intensity seems to create meaning to an EII, since their most intense desires seem to guide them in life making them think they should chase the desire since it's so strong in them, this same thing causes them to go for a bad relationship, since the desire is so strong, they think it means they should go after it, even if it's an SLE. On top of that, if an SLE is actively pursuing this sort of EII, they are less likely to resist them and let it happen because the feelings are so intense they just let themselves get swept away by them even if it's a bad decision. This can all come tumbling down if their experience an inescapable pattern of abuse, they might leave them for their own safety at that point.

I dated an ILI I knew I should have not dated, all because the feelings felt deep, the ENTIRE relationship I felt like my brain was trying to tell me "You have to leave, you have to leave." and I eventually left, but if I did not give into my feelings I would have never gotten with them, since they had surgery to remove their fertility to have children and I knew I wanted to children, my dumb feelings embraced the relationship anyway.