I hope I don't offend anyone by my question, it's merely out of curiosity for how this can be explained in terms of Socioincs. I wonder why if a combination of Fi and Ne is supposed to give someone the ability to assess what others are made of, EIIs usually fall into relations with toxic and unhealthy people, and take no advice on this either. When they want to help a troubled person because they see potential in this person getting better and finding the right direction in life, if you point out the unhealthy traits of this new person and judge him/her, the EII will become defensive and mad at you, not realizing that you mean good and want to save them. Funny part is they often change their minds about that person after a while, and at each point have a very strong and sure opinion about others, not accepting others to change their opinion even by providing facts.

LSEs are supposed to be able to grab EIIs out of such relations, however seems the LIE looks judgmental and selfish in the EIIs eyes when doing the same.
EII is also one of the types most likely to be drawn to their conflictor SLE, admiring their strength and protective behavior (Stratiyevskaya), why can't they see what the SLE is made of in the beginning?

How is the LSE able to grab them out of these relations? They also seem to listen to tips related to health coming from LSE but not the LIE. For example if I remind them to drink water because they're going to be dehydrated or to take their vitamins, take a coat cause it's cold out, they'll just shrug their shoulders, but the LSE has more influence on them in this area.