Thread: just type me pls

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Myst, hello everybody. Sorry for not being around much but I'm under exams and every time I open the forum half a day flies away..

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    @Biondo why do you want to "conquer this fucking world"? What does that entail?

If you find aggression natural in general, what do you find "meaninglessly aggressive" behaviour?

"MBTI equivalent or "the duty fullfiller", that I absolutely do not identify with"

Absolutely not? Why not?

Overall what's for sure so far: you are a T/Logical type (needing F/Ethics advice). Probably ST>NT. I saw hints of two-dimensional Ni, but not sure on that one & You don't give me a SLE impression overall so far, but I could be wrong there.
    I think I talk alot about health because it heavily impacted my worldview.
    When I was 16 I had 2 surgeries on my knee due to a disease where some bone would fragment so I did cartilage implant and could not push the foot to the ground for 2 months. Whene I started to walk again I discovered I could not due to pain, I stayed in this condition for many years because orthopedics would focus on the hole on the knee while I was convinced the problem was muscular because leg had lost all mobility, I could not bent it nor extend it and it lookek like Gollum's leg. In the end I was right and managed to somewhat fix it by myself by doing exercises to restore the correct posture of the leg despite everyone telling me it was impossible.

Being in a condition of weakness gives an interesting perpective. You see how brutal this world is. I realize I came off as a turd with the "conquer" stuff but what I basically meant is that, this world made me cynical. I would like to believe in honor, love, unicorns and other magical things but what I've learnt is that what you really want will not come at you, you have to take it. It reminds me of that scene from the motorcycle diaries (great movie btw) where the young Che Guevara (I'm not comunist!!1! lol) says he has asthma and has to fight for every breath. It's more of a life philosophy than me harassing people.

I can't judge my own aggressiveness so I don't know if what annoys me is also what I'm doing all the time . But with meaningless I basically meant, when it comes from idiots.

On the duty fullfiller, well that just sounds boring!

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Biondo View Post
    What do you mean by "linear"?

The hardest thing for me in a relationship is trusting the other person.
    Your thinking came off as linear but I could be wrong... what do you say?

I am open to the possibility of being an ethic but I always associated to logic more naturally. Also I am not particularly good with people
    I did say you are very likely a Logical type, yeah, the other possibility is that it's just Fe dual seeking of LxI, whatever you said about emotional exchanges. I've yet to hear any SLE say it like that, their Fe HA just doesn't seem to work that way.

I think I talk alot about health because it heavily impacted my worldview.
    When I was 16 I had 2 surgeries on my knee due to a disease where some bone would fragment so I did cartilage implant and could not push the foot to the ground for 2 months. Whene I started to walk again I discovered I could not due to pain, I stayed in this condition for many years because orthopedics would focus on the hole on the knee while I was convinced the problem was muscular because leg had lost all mobility, I could not bent it nor extend it and it lookek like Gollum's leg. In the end I was right and managed to somewhat fix it by myself by doing exercises to restore the correct posture of the leg despite everyone telling me it was impossible.
    Cool, your own invented exercises or what?

Being in a condition of weakness gives an interesting perpective. You see how brutal this world is. I realize I came off as a turd with the "conquer" stuff but what I basically meant is that, this world made me cynical. I would like to believe in honor, love, unicorns and other magical things but what I've learnt is that what you really want will not come at you, you have to take it. It reminds me of that scene from the motorcycle diaries (great movie btw) where the young Che Guevara (I'm not comunist!!1! lol) says he has asthma and has to fight for every breath. It's more of a life philosophy than me harassing people.
    Lol what do you mean by unicorns, pls tell me bc I don't get it

Agreed about how you have to do things to get where you want to get.

It's a very Se life philosophy there btw.

On the duty fullfiller, well that just sounds boring!
    Just because the description sounds boring it doesn't mean it can't be your type. I mean, the people with that type are not boring, just the description is. If that makes sense...

On the friends, I grew up in a small town and I consider true friends those that I know from a lifetime. I think one needs time to truly know somebody and it's not always possible to estabilish this kind of bond with many people, whose friendship is still enjoy but consider to be something more superficial.

I do care much more about how others feels towards me, what I feel toward others is less defined; ideally I feel like I should like everybody, obviously it is not like that in reality but is like I feel I should like everybody as a standard, and I can feel sort of guilty if I do not. It's less charachterized.
    On the Ni thing, it is where all my typing problems lie: I like it so much, that I always wonder if it can be out of my ego block. I did consider IEI at a point but my ethics are just too poor.
    Did you have a problem with LSI as your type? Rather than SLE-Ti.

This stuff just doesn't sound like Fi PoLR.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Myst

Your thinking came off as linear but I could be wrong... what do you say?
    Well, I take it as a compliment

I did say you are very likely a Logical type, yeah, the other possibility is that it's just Fe dual seeking of LxI, whatever you said about emotional exchanges. I've yet to hear any SLE say it like that, their Fe HA just doesn't seem to work that way.
    You might be onto something here

Cool, your own invented exercises or what?
    Nope I did not invent anything... I studied yoga, pilates, asked physiotherapysts.. Loss of mobility can be fixed if you are reasonably young and are willing to do the proper exercises, It only takes patience. For me was hard psychologically because I had to find a solution by myself

Lol what do you mean by unicorns, pls tell me bc I don't get it

Agreed about how you have to do things to get where you want to get.

It's a very Se life philosophy there btw.
    Unicorns I mean that some people for example believe that "Time will fix everything" or other bullshit.. I mean things will not change unless you put some effort. Otherwise there would be no unhappy people.. in a perfect world. But this world is not perfect!

Just because the description sounds boring it doesn't mean it can't be your type. I mean, the people with that type are not boring, just the description is. If that makes sense...
    Yes it was a superficial answer. And I don't think socionics SLI is actually a duty fulfiller... but well, if I do something, I want to express my creativity in it, so just filling papers seems not stimulating. Also confort I don't find very important, and I'm quite excitable so Fe polr seems unlikely. Another thing, my memory is just bad, very very bad. If you ask me what I ate yesterday I think 5 minutes but still don't know..

Did you have a problem with LSI as your type? Rather than SLE-Ti.

This stuff just doesn't sound like Fi PoLR.
    I'd like to be LSI! But I'm friend with one, and I think I can spot his Ne Polr. He seems very resistent to new ideas.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Well, I take it as a compliment
    Okay lol

Unicorns I mean that some people for example believe that "Time will fix everything" or other bullshit.. I mean things will not change unless you put some effort. Otherwise there would be no unhappy people.. in a perfect world. But this world is not perfect!
    Time does fix e.g. some feelings actually. But I otherwise agree with you. I say these same things myself.

Yes it was a superficial answer. And I don't think socionics SLI is actually a duty fulfiller... but well, if I do something, I want to express my creativity in it, so just filling papers seems not stimulating. Also confort I don't find very important, and I'm quite excitable so Fe polr seems unlikely. Another thing, my memory is just bad, very very bad. If you ask me what I ate yesterday I think 5 minutes but still don't know..
    The MBTI "duty fulfiller" isn't Fe PoLR or comfort-oriented. SLI is those things, sure, but don't mix it with the MBTI types.

I'd like to be LSI! But I'm friend with one, and I think I can spot his Ne Polr. He seems very resistent to new ideas.
    Alright then that type is out.

The thing is I am not as "in the moment" as some Se people I see around me everyday. I always have a "delay"; I am not at all impulsive, but actually like to foresight things... I can't push people around nor have any interest in doing so. I don't lie. If all this this is common for a SLE-Ti, then that's what I am.
    I would say SLE is out too.

No other idea atm though, sorry. I'll post if I do think of more.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Biondo where you said
    Alright then that type is out.
    what does his resistance to new ideas look like to you? And how are you not resistant to new ideas?
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    @Biondo where you said

what does his resistance to new ideas look like to you? And how are you not resistant to new ideas?
    It’s like he has this amount of ancestral knowledge that cannot be shaken. You have to do this and that because that’s life biondo, so soldier up. He himself looks like he comes from another time. He’s a lord or something and still act like it’s 1850 lol, he’s the best guy actually

me Personally If I can profit from an idea don’t care if it comes from the future or from 100 years ago

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s like he has this amount of ancestral knowledge that cannot be shaken. You have to do this and that because that’s life biondo, so soldier up. He himself looks like he comes from another time. He’s a lord or something and still act like it’s 1850 lol, he’s the best guy actually

me Personally If I can profit from an idea don’t care if it comes from the future or from 100 years ago
    Any chance you could be ENTp?

ETA: Haha, just saw your post two up from this one.

ILEs are cool tho! I like 'em lots anyway.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

What kind of profit do you care about?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

OK I'm actually curious, what sort of things do you classify as "ancestral knowledge" in his case? Got examples?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No other idea atm though, sorry. I'll post if I do think of more.
    I might also be ILE, sadly