Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    ESTp according to Reinin calculator

1zpoe2c.png
    Hi Dee!
    SLE-Ti is what I always get with socionics tests. I think it may be. Only thing is, you know when you go to the barber shop or some other place where testosterone level is generally high, and you see all those strong Se people.. I mean they just SWIM in reality, it's like they are constantly showing off. I'm like them, but not quite. Less in your face, also my interest in telling people what to do is generally low.
    Dichotomies-wise I'm not sure I get all of them, but I especially identify with constructivism and involutionary thinking. Do you think I am negativist?

Thanks to everybody who took the time to answer!

EDIT: ok friends, was reading another thread and SLI was labeled "stone wall" due to Fe polr. If so I can't be, I'm very excitable most times.
    Last edited by Biondo; 06-17-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dee!
    SLE-Ti is what I always get with socionics tests. I think it may be. Only thing is, you know when you go to the barber shop or some other place where testosterone level is generally high, and you see all those strong Se people.. I mean they just SWIM in reality, it's like they are constantly showing off. I'm like them, but not quite. Less in your face, also my interest in telling people what to do is generally low.
    Dichotomies-wise I'm not sure I get all of them, but I especially identify with constructivism and involutionary thinking. Do you think I am negativist?

Thanks to everybody who took the time to answer!

EDIT: ok friends, was reading another thread and SLI was labeled "stone wall" due to Fe polr. If so I can't be, I'm very excitable most times.
    You are confusing ESxJ with Se and telling people what to do with ESTp quality. ESxJs have demonstrative Se, so they will try to act like that, but not in your face, so as not to require their dual to respond with a weak function perhaps. Then, telling people what to do (to perform general kind of actions is about Te) is more about Te mental rather than vital (which is not an ESTp trait). This is because our mental blocks are directed toward someone in particular in the outside, while our vital blocks on ourselves and society/the collective, according to my observation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    You are confusing ESxJ with Se and telling people what to do with ESTp quality. ESxJs have demonstrative Se, so they will try to act like that, but not in your face, so as not to require their dual to respond with a weak function perhaps. Then, telling people what to do (to perform general kind of actions is about Te) is more about Te mental rather than vital (which is not an ESTp trait). This is because our mental blocks are directed toward someone in particular in the outside, while our vital blocks on ourselves and society/the collective, according to my observation.
    Hello Dee
    I do not understand your point, are you suggesting I may be ESxJ?