Russians are no stranger to bloodshed and revolution, make it happen Sol. Back to the glory days. You say its worse than ever and maybe it is, but from my point of view Russia has a stronger position on the international scene today than they have had in my entire living memory and its sad the way they control the US presidency and it seems like they're really setting things up nicely for themselves for the future with strategic gains out the wazoo in Korea and with China. I feel like Trump is foolishly erroding the long term interests of the US and has no idea, meanwhile Russia and China are basically having a field day. Its like a free for all in regard to setting up future interests in their favor and all Trump can think about is how his hair looks on foxandfriends. People don't realize how setting the strategic conditions for economic prosperity and global hegemony occur generations before it becomes a reality and Russia's future looks very bright considering how they've shaped the geopolitical landscape lately. I can only hope Trump is gone soon and discontent with liberalism in Russia leads to some kind of internal power struggle that prevents them from continuing to manipulate the US