Thread: INXp, but not sure which

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kinds of things would you quantify as being Te sphere in your own words? I def hear rational thinking when you talk, just in your tone, plus you chose to be hyper critical about the ILI-IEI switch right off the bat in the video. No quality judgments, just observations from me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I think of Te, I think of people who would be good at or maybe even enjoy some activity like accounting or doing their taxes (though I can't imagine that there are actually beings out there that do). Also as said in the video, to me it's someone who is very organized and has everything arranged in their environment in a very specific manner. I think it's just the way it seems to be characterized in a lot of socionics texts.

Another reason why I've really hesitated to even entertain the idea of being a thinking type is that I just am really bad with numbers and math. Notoriously bad. And I've always associated something like hard data and figures in particular with Te types. My spheres are definitely more in the arts and philosophy, and linguistics, but like I said, it is hard to tell if that is because of gender or type.