I don't get that much pain from conflictors/SLE. For healthy ones, I can admire them from afar, though we don't usually end up being close friends. I'm not sure what they're thinking, but I don't approach them much since I think they find me boring or uncool. For unhealthy ones, sometimes I get aggravated if we have to interact for some reason, and they make it obvious that they're looking down on me, but overall, I just try to ignore them. I find them looking down on me stupid because we have different values, so I don't really care that I don't rank highly in their eyes. I think the healthier ones can recognize different people have different values, so they aren't as condescending. It's not too hard to resist the Se of unhealthy ones, since in those cases, I often just have a "screw you" reaction.

I've gotten a lot of pain from duals/LSE. It's just worse when you strongly trust and admire someone and they let you down (with SLEs, that deep trust just doesn't form in the first place since we're not close friends). It's hard to resist LSEs' Se since it's combined with valued Te. It used to make me think they're smart and always right, but I would only realize too late when they were using Se against me, not for me. This selfishness is subconscious for them, as they desperately want to believe they are good people (suggestive Fi). They didn't trust my authority on Fi and Ni matters like I trusted their authority on Te and Se matters. It was very insulting. I was always encouraging of them when they wanted to be reassured that their Fi is good, but they were always dismissive of my Te. It hurts more when it becomes apparent that an LSE thinks little of me than when an SLE thinks little of me, because I value things that are more similar to what LSE values.

Of course, it may just be because I interacted with less mature LSEs, but I don't think this is true. I was pretty close to three LSEs, and I think they are actually above average in maturity and mental health. Maybe the absolute most mature LSEs, at the very top of Maslow's hierarchy, would be great to interact with. But such people are rare in any type.

I'm probably not a super stereotypical EII, but out of all my EII friends, I definitely used to be the most gung ho about Te and LSEs, so if I've renounced them, there are probably some fundamental issues there. My other EII friends just never even found them that interesting in the first place. In practice, I have seen that people within a type can have different "favorite/admired" functions that are not really predicted by the core Socionics theory (maybe it's related to subtypes and enneagram stuff). For example, one of my EII friends really loves Ne, and another really loves Fe. Personally I really favor Ni, so LSEs' polr ended up turning me off them. Somehow my use of Ni might've been a bit too similar to how an Ni ego might use it (too overt and lacking the subtlety of a typical demonstrative function), so they couldn't stomach my help in that area. Anyway, though this thread's topic really resonates with me due to my personal experiences, I am not sure if other EIIs have felt or would feel the same dual trauma as I have since they actually often just don't naturally get that close to LSEs.