Thread: Demonstrative and Mobilizing functions are Accepting NOT Producing.

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok. Fair enough.

Out of curiosity, why do you think it might have been conceived?

Personally I read about it a long time ago but never got into it too much because I didn't see it playing out with much significance in IRL, so I'm open to discussion of this.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domr View Post
    Mistake. When Aushra Augusta created Model A, she must have thought that the conscious mind was the same as the unconscious in terms of rational vs irrational. In addition, her model only has strong/weak vs 1-4. So it wasn't entirely obvious this was a mistake.

This mistakes becomes really important when you do start to do research on the blocks. I gave an Si>Fe vs Si<Fe example in the original post. It's not possible to understand the unconscious blocks if a 3D function is stronger than a 4D function and it breaks the symmetry between conscious and unconscious blocks.

To rephrase that. There are 8 blocks

FiNe
    TiSe
    FiSe
    TiNe
    NiTe
    SiTe
    NiFe
    SiFe

If you add the 4D to these blocks then you get 16 blocks, all 8 blocks but with each block having 1 stronger function.

Fi>Ne
    Fi<Ne
    etc.

This correlates to the 16 different personality types.

If you add the accepting/producing dichotomy then you create 16(?) new blocks, all unconscious, where weaker function is accepting.
    This doesn't seem right and it makes doing analysis really difficult.

Are you sure youre an ethical type xd