Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I understand that you think in terms of the first two functions (SiTe, etc.), but it is unclear to me what you mean by ISTJ. Is that ISTJ (MBTI) or ISTj (Socionics)? I'm confused.

I think the best match for an ENTP - ILE (NeTi) is an ISFJ-ISFp SEI (SiFe). My reasons for saying this stem both from Socionics duality predictions and from watching a pair like this at work. He is a single 34-year-old (NeTi) and she is a married 48 year-old (SiFe) and they mesh with and support each other (with just a few joking disagreements) perfectly.

They know nothing about Socionics, they just get along best with each other.
    ISTJ as in ISTJ (MBTI), dual of ENFP (MBTI)
    Yeaaaah, haha. I think it also comes down to the chemicals ( Helen Fisher : Negotiator, Director, Explorer, Builder )
    But I just can’t imagine ISTP and ENFJ (MBTI) together. I have seen a lot of ISTP ESTJ (MBTI) pairs.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NAWTEASE View Post
    ISTJ as in ISTJ (MBTI), dual of ENFP (MBTI)
    Yeaaaah, haha. I think it also comes down to the chemicals ( Helen Fisher : Negotiator, Director, Explorer, Builder )
    But I just can’t imagine ISTP and ENFJ (MBTI) together. I have seen a lot of ISTP ESTJ (MBTI) pairs.
    I have seen lots of people eating at McDonalds. Doesn't mean it's good for them.

You might be surprised at what the LSI-ISTP (MBTI) and the EIE-ENFJ (MBTI) see in each other. I have a customer who is the former, and he has an employee who is the latter, and my customer just brightens up when the EIE comes into the room. I worked for a while with an EIE who is very happily married to an LSI female. Also, I dated an LSI for two years and she said her first husband was probably EIE. Unfortunately, he had an accident, got addicted to pain killers, then spent the household money on more pain killers, so that ended in divorce. But otherwise, emotionally, intellectually, culturally, professionally, they got along perfectly.

I've been keeping track of inter-type relationships for the past three or four years that I've known about Socionics, and its predictions about relationships are pretty accurate. Sometimes, you can get along great with someone who is not predicted to be a great match, and sometimes things go wrong between duals, but for the most part, I think Socionics is a pretty good predictor of outcomes.