Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I suppose u also find a needle easier to find in 7 billion haystacks than in one
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Haha funny

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Haha I stopped taking it seriously when I found it was based on 512 types. Sure, if you have 512 types you are bound to be right sometimes, a broken clock is right twice a day.

It is like they made a personality system so convoluted and overly complicated, that to critique it would be such an ardous task. How they managed to royally fuck up the 8 Jungian functions with this abomination is mind boggling.
    Abandon enneagram or socionics too then cuz together they have over 10000 subtypes.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Haha funny

Abandon enneagram or socionics too then cuz together they have over 10000 subtypes.
    The difference is Socionics and Enneagram are different typology systems that were created separately and there is a lot of overlap between them. You can also choose to ignore subtype systems from both of them. Like for instance, I ignore sub wings from the Enneagram and I take DCNH from Socionics with a grain of salt.

I get your point that having more types is just breaking down the theory further, but I personally find it redundant past a certain point. This is why I don't take Objective Personality seriously because breaking down Jung's 8 functions into 512 types is redundancy even if there is some validity in it. They are more likely to make an error in several of the types like you mentioned too.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5