Thread: Please type me before I die from uncertainty

Threaded View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    You're picking up on him being sx-valuing and interpreting that as Fi.

The kid is a walking-talking paragon of Alpha Quadra complex:

" ... In the process of exchanging views, intelligence developed just as intensively, as did social consciousness and social order. New topics for discussion have appeared. Human species finally got the chance to talk to our contentment. (None wanted to sink back into silence.) Each felt himself a trailblazer, a pioneer in the fields of formation of new languages and new laws. (The claim that in the capacity for creative thought man may be equal to God was conceived in ancient times, among the freedom loving and intellectually emancipated logical-intuitive types of Alpha Quadra. The propensity for word-creation, for formation and setting of new principles, rules, and laws, for creation one's own languages and codes - still shows in them.)"

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya
    Invention of a language or personal style doesn't make a person an Alpha lol. Tolkien was Delta, and he made all kinds of languages.

I don't accept the quadra complex material as canon, btw, in case that wasn't obvious from the above statement. I think that is some nice material to read, but it always seemed a bit too iffy to me as to whether what Stratiyevskaya wrote there was actually real. She's cool, because she's detailed, but she also seems to define the quadras and types too strictly and on too concrete a level, and that might result in mistyping.
    Last edited by Aramas; 04-30-2018 at 06:46 PM.