Thread: Please type me before I die from uncertainty

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    Yeah I pretty much look like the Phantom of the Opera but on my whole face. I think I need antibiotics. I don't really have a lot of time to go to the doctor but that's definitely what I need to do. I keep waiting for it to get better and cutting things out of my diet, drinking more water, etc., and nothing works. This whole ordeal has made me realize how vain I am though and it's humbled me. Apparently too much lol.

Yeah I definitely believe I am Si suggestive. I also really like ESEs so LII isn't out of the question.

I just feel like I fixate on Fi stuff a lot. Is that normal?
    Don't worry, I'm a pretty arrogant bastard myself. You really should see a doctor, you can take a day off from work and go. If you are actually a depressed about this, you should do it before you get more distressed.

LII isn't completely out of the running, but I definitely see ILE more.

I've read that people focus on their POLR in one of two ways. You either completely ignore it out of fear of humiliating yourself or you do everything you can to appear competent in it. You aren't actually as competent with it as you think you are however.

At least, that's what I believe.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeamerBoy View Post
    Don't worry, I'm a pretty arrogant bastard myself. You really should see a doctor, you can take a day off from work and go. If you are actually a depressed about this, you should do it before you get more distressed.

LII isn't completely out of the running, but I definitely see ILE more.

I've read that people focus on their POLR in one of two ways. You either completely ignore it out of fear of humiliating yourself or you do everything you can to appear competent in it. You aren't actually as competent with it as you think you are however.

At least, that's what I believe.
    The Ne subtype of ILE actually does sound a lot like me. And Fi polr would explain my unintentional assholishness and love of arguing. My main reason for doubting it is that I feel too sensitive to be a thinker, plus my interests line up more with NFs. But maybe I'm relying too much on stereotypes. If you asked my SEI sister, SEI ex, or my SEE mother, they would definitely all say I was a thinker and those are probably the people who know me best, but they don't know socionics that well.

It would explain why my interactions with my dad are somewhat awkward though he is SLI and supposedly my dual. And I always had a hard time believing I was 4D Fe though I appreciate Fe. I still feel like I prefer Gammas over Betas though and I believe one of my best friends is ESI. It's hard to imagine she's my conflictor. But we do kind of misunderstand each other. I mostly appreciate her loyalty and work ethic.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    The Ne subtype of ILE actually does sound a lot like me.
    & I agree.

Get some flippin' motivation. You're the same type as Tesla.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...