TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domr View Post
    trying to help you out

Most personality types will not say things that will make them look bad in front of other people. Fe-1 types are too ignorant to realize they are making themselves look bad while Fe-4 types just don't care. You seem to be the latter.

Most people don't have different modes of behavior. So the way you will act on video camera is more or less the same way you will act all the time. My 1st impression is 15 yr old teenager, not 25 yr old adult.
    I assure you, I'm quite charming in a job interview. Then I'm very good at my job for about 2-3 months, then I don't care. I can't help that. Why would I care when I will never lose that job and I'll never go any higher? My main hope is that I'll care more if I find a job I give a shit about. And I guess that's my main goal in life. To find something worth giving a shit about. I don't really feel that this is relevant to my socionics type though lol.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    I assure you, I'm quite charming in a job interview. Then I'm very good at my job for about 2-3 months, then I don't care. I can't help that. Why would I care when I will never lose that job and I'll never go any higher? My main hope is that I'll care more if I find a job I give a shit about. And I guess that's my main goal in life. To find something worth giving a shit about. I don't really feel that this is relevant to my socionics type though lol.
    reality almost always works the other way around tho.
    you develop your skills, then you find what you like. no development = no ability to even see opportunities when they appear.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domr View Post
    reality almost always works the other way around tho.
    you develop your skills, then you find what you like. no development = no ability to even see opportunities when they appear.
    I'm not sure how this conversation is benefiting me. Am I supposed to be comparing myself to you? I can't relate at all.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)