Thread: Why is Feathers (Penny Dreadful) *insert type here*?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I totally understand not wanting to be associated with cuvinin but I wouldn't let that taint your perception of beta, its possible he's not even beta anyway
    Nothing is being tainted here, besides this whole forum.
    Seriously though, my dual could be the biggest dick I've ever met, and my conflictor would make for a nice coffee-buddy. I don't judge people based on their quadras nor do I take ITRs as being God-spoken relationship advice/truth. I doubt Cuiv is anything but Beta at this point, considering all his shades of anger, directed sense of (spiteful) purpose and the hillarious yet infuriating, at least in my opinion, stuff he spills on here.

All of that, and so much more, is stuff that I associate with valued 4D Fe. I haven't met him in real life, and it would be unfair of me to judge him in that case. But even if we're not taking him into account and instead going for a more "surefire" EIE, Darya for instance, you'll see a clear difference in our behaviours. Darya herself said that me having 4D Fe is "a bit of a stretch". If that's not a sign of un-ENFjness, I don't know what other proof you would need.

Also, Si polr. LMAO.
    Every xIE i've met makes me rip my hair out when I hear about how they treat their sleeping schedules and health. There's an EIE I know who overworked himself almost to death, something I'd never do because i'm pretty low-key. And not ambitious in the slightest. Health takes priority over any silly achievement you're aiming for. How can you reap the fruits of your labor if you're six feet under?

The only Si-related thing that somewhat relates to me is this fragment from the EIE-Ni subtype description, but not much else:
    "A bit hypochondriac, afraid of getting sick, but cannot systematically take care of his health. Reluctantly talks about the topics of his own health and appearance. Tries to dress with good taste, some times strictly and elegantly, other times spectacularly and extravagantly, and at times even casually and carelessly. Does not like extraneous things."
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    How can you reap the fruits of your labor if you're six feet under?
    kleos aphtiton

This is the best/worst time for me to have changed my username to this, but it's still true