Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Yes, IEEs have problems with rest ime. They say they are always tired but still having problems for sleep at night and/or wake up too early. I help them to rest or sleep more and they help me to do stuff in the world, lol
    I might be IEE then. I don't think I've once had a consistent sleep schedule or experienced the actual feeling of being awake at a decent hour.

That said, I think SLI's Si + Te manifests itself as a sort of perfect efficiency of comfort, or minimal input for maximum gain. Like a "life hack" kind of person, which would tend toward a sort of laziness or relative inactivity. Russian nerds usually type the sort of "lazy stoic" archetype character as SLI or SEI from what I've seen, but that's more to do with fictional tropes.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    I might be IEE then. I don't think I've once had a consistent sleep schedule or experienced the actual feeling of being awake at a decent hour.

That said, I think SLI's Si + Te manifests itself as a sort of perfect efficiency of comfort, or minimal input for maximum gain. Like a "life hack" kind of person, which would tend toward a sort of laziness or relative inactivity. Russian nerds usually type the sort of "lazy stoic" archetype character as SLI or SEI from what I've seen, but that's more to do with fictional tropes.
    like this? Cuz I'm very much like this... I dont think its too far from reality at least in my case. I fit with russian descriptions often, its in this forum where ppl seem often oblivious of type traits that are in russian sources.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    like this? Cuz I'm very much like this... I dont think its too far from reality at least in my case. I fit with russian descriptions often, its in this forum where ppl seem often oblivious of type traits that are in russian sources.

That's definitely one of the examples I was thinking of! And yeah. I do feel like what I've seen on here isn't always consistent with what I've seen lurking on Russian sites.