Thread: Whatever Type I Am, I'm Fairly Sure That I'm Unhealthy

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading your post I was immediatly reminded by the EIE i know irl, even your life events are similar. Everything points toward EIE. People describe you as gifted which is EIE trait, the way you think your family see you compared to your siblings is also EIE, like they're lower than you.

"I started testing my parent's dominance over me by leaving for school and not coming back until 11 at night." ,"At home, I became very confrontational with my siblings and father." This is so EIE imo in their teenage years maybe. They're rebellious. IEIs are peace lovers unlike EIEs.

"I was happy that it made me stand out because I started to dislike looking like everyone else and blend in." EIEs do this too, they dislike appearing dull.

"On the wardrobe side, I began cutting up my jeans and jackets so I could express myself more adequately." ,"On a more introspective note, I began keeping a diary where I would pour out my feelings just to get rid of them." => Fe and Ni. EIEs tend to accumulate feelings and they feel good/better when they express them (writing, singing...).

Maybe you should read this description of EIE. I think it's very accurate, EIEs also mistype themselves at first as IEIs, because many EIEs like living the life of a recluse.

Last edited by Kernel; 04-05-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Daisy

I'll give that article a read at once. I thank you for taking the time out of your day to reply to me. It is seeming extremely probable now that I am a Beta type of some sort.