TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeamerBoy View Post
    @falsehope

I guess me being a psychopath is always a possibility, but regardless of whether I am or not, I am determined to become a productive member of society.

I have no interest in gang life and I like conflict, but I always try to avoid putting myself in it as it can be stressful. Only if someone else initiates the conflict will I begin striking back.

And do you have an opinion as to my type?
    Regarding type it's hard to say because of little information but introverted feeler for sure, and because of other things you said that could be intuitive and that would be IEI, as it's Se valuing unlike EII.

You can leverage your socionics knowledge to your profit and direct your efforts properly so you can have good career. The good career is when you have talent in doing it which then in turn can be turned into good profits. Directing your efforts properly means not wasting time on subjects which might sound interesting because they are profitable (Te-PoLR) but are not what you as being introverted feeling type would be happy with. And not being happy means lack of motivation to grow your skills and not having natural talent for the subject which in turn would make you grumpy and unhappy in the long run, or even would make you abandon career path.

For introverted feelers going into art is very profitable business, because by being naturally artistic you could leverage it to produce high quality goods. Jobs like graphic designer, animator, musician, are good because you can self-teach them and when you apply for the job you just need to provide portfolio you can produce yourself so you don't need diploma. It's not true that artists are unemployed, that's rubbish, it's very hard to hire one in every part of the world and most of them lack talent big time and do the stuff quickly without any hard work like they were keeping their skills to themselves or not making any effort. So the art is good because it's well paid without diploma, but you need to become expert so you need to work hard and be very focused on this. If you learn to play an instrument well for example, you can play with many bands and travel at the same time which is very suitable for IEI.
    Last edited by falsehope; 04-05-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@falsehope

Yeah, the arts are the only way I could see myself making it and I've spent the last few years working on my writing, music, and acting abilities. I have come a long way in increasing my skills but I still have a ways to go.

I appreciate your advice though and I will do my absolute best to heed it.