Thread: Differences between Ne-ILE and Ti-ILE (ENTp subtypes)

Threaded View

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CR400AF View Post
    I actually think that it is quite normal to have no subtype. Or to be honest I find subtype systems to be very dubious. It's very hard to convince me that 2 or 4 functions will be strengthened together. For instance in this post, some believe that ILE-Ne is more socially extroverted while others believe the opposite. So probably the subtype systems are not good enough yet. For DCNH I think it not directly related to Socionics and it's a simplified version of E9. It doesn't convince me that for instance Ne and Se will be boosted together. I'm probably LII-C but I think I only have my Ne strenghthened.
    It's observable that ILE-Ti are more socially extraverted; they're more like SLE-Ti and SLE-Ti are usually pretty socially extraverted and their parents are often SLE-Ti mother and EIE-Ni father, both of whom are socially extraverted.

On the other hand, ILE-Ne tends to stay home or in just a few areas, and not endure as many physical activities similar to how IEE-Ne is, ILE-Ti tends to go to parties. Also, ILE-Ti tend to be more beautiful and attract people more and they are less judgmental, are less selective in who they choose as friends (EIE-Ni and SLE-Ti are less selective in who they're willing to be friends with compared to IEE-Ne) and in need of Fe and camaradarie, so they're more outgoing than ILE-Ne. They're also more socially skilled, follow social norms/etiquette better, have much better/greater theory of mind/cognitive empathy (but aren't necessarily more AFFECTIVELY empathetic), and don't cause anywhere near as many inappropriate scenes that aren't pertinent to the situation like ILE-Ne do. ILE-Ti also tend to look to others even strangers in attempt to find common ground with their interests (especially if it's something they're really interested in) which also contributes to them being more outgoing. ILE-Ne tend to have a harder vibe which alienates people from them, so they can't be as socially outgoing.

ILE-ti tend to attract people much more (they tend to be pretty beautiful and they're a lot more sexually aggressive and sex-seeking than the Ne subtype, sadly not with me though). There are a small percentage who are somewhat rigid and more socially introverted and they can be shy in certain circumstances, but overall they join and enjoy and participate in social groups more and prefer a louder more Beta-style atmosphere and they go more places and try more new things and aesthetics. ILE-Ne don't necessarily have better ideas either, their work is actually less original and less artistic, they tend not to produce much. Also, if the ILE-Ti isn't a psychopath, then they're actually often romantics (correlates with them being subtyped in direction of Beta and that and their romanticism and greater Fe-valuing would indicate greater social extraversion), whereas ILE-Ne doesn't do romantic gestures, doesn't have emotional memories of people they were close to. Long term memory is very reduced in ILE-Ne compared to ILE-Ti.

ILE-Ti have better Se and Si so they're more aware of what people are doing and saying and can act on it quicker, better.

ILE-Ti are much more common among people I've observed, and I've spent far more time with them. They're also definitely not much more thin, MAYBE slightly but if they are then not by much. A lot of ILE-Ti have muscular shoulders, are fat and sexy (endo-meso or meso-endo, they're relatively few ILE-Ti who are ectomorphic), part of it has to do with so many females are ILE-Ti and females have slower metabolisms and partly because they love to eat fried, greasy foods... they do that probably because they feel internally energetic and not internally over-weighted.

ILE-Ti often go into nursing, dental hygiene, acting, singing, teaching elementary/middle school, mental health professionals, visual arts, and so they tend to work with people as a team. They also go into business management where they communicate with people. They also are more likely to study psychology in college, so they go into helping professions more (even if they do it for themselves which is fine and not to help someone else).
    Last edited by Disturbed; 05-30-2021 at 08:36 AM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.