Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
The Ti subtype is less judgmental as lavos pointed out and I agree with everything he said. I agree with everything falsehope said and I agree with everything rebelondeck said except the Ti subtype is just as adventurous and fun-loving and is much more common in my experience and is one of the most common types among females. The Ne subtype actually isn't more inventive and they focus on one thing for a longer period of time. The Ti subtype is immune to bipolar disorder, the Ne subtype isn't. The Ne subtype isn't heavier or if they are then not by much. The Ne subtype's communication is drier and harder. The Ti subtype is more economically successful and is much more likely to be famous. The Ti subtype looks more beautiful (Ne subtype women are rare, and they don't look as feminine). When the Ti subtype dresses up they look even better; Ti subtype females are more into fashion than most other types and they start wearing make up at earlier ages than most other girls. Ti subtype has much higher sex drive, likes to touch and gently be touched more, is more inventive sexually, and isn't really worse with relationships. The Ti subtype goes to parties more and interacts with people at them more naturally than the Ne subtype does. The Ti subtype is more successfully domineering and more gentle, they're gently domineering. Ti subtype changes occupations more. I don't know if this is true for the Ti subtype but one thing I've noticed is that the Ti subtype will miss the city they grew up in if they leave it.

Ti subtype people's demeanour and appearance is a combination of Alpha and Beta, while Ne subtype is a combination between Alpha and Delta.
this is painful to read
whoever paid you to say this, i'll pay you double to un-say it.

Edit: The only thing i have to contribute to this thread is that basically all the stuff at the beginning of this thread, copy pasting descriptions of ILE-Ne(can't speak for Ti's, though I'd assume they're the same) and making brash assumptions about subtypes based on two guys they knew are bad and should be ignored.