So, I have wanted to read it for a very long time, but I just started reading Howl’s Movinfg Castle and have this thus far, noticed Sophie Hatter would be an EII in the book, contrasted to her SEI movie self..
I am not a huge cinema person, and have only started to more seriously read in the last few years, from school having taken away my love for books.. But I am interested in learning about potential characters who may have contrasting types relative to their written and casted versions. I personally believe movie directors may incline towards writing characters in ways, as well as designing them, to match what would most well an image towards Hollywood, which is a synthesis of beta and gamma value..

I will provide my own reasoning for why Sophie would be an EII in the book.. It will be done out of a lens of SCS more than other models.

Also, another case of a character who contrasts differently would be Yuri Lowell, but in a video game and anime medium.

Sometimes as well, characters change typings in a series, such is case with Legend of Zelda, so this thread can also capture of this..