Page 177 of 274 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,080 of 10937

Thread: what are you listening to?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Like your chest might burst with orgasm and the feeling of love. It's way better than a regular orgasm.
    Lucky you. Mind asking your ghost friends if they know any succubi and sending them my way?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Lucky you. Mind asking your ghost friends if they know any succubi and sending them my way?
    I'll ask lol But I am haunted.....with this attention, I get negative attention, and so have my children. My son heard whispering in his ear the other night. And once something grabbed and held his waist when he was upset.

It's also like asking a girl to become intimate with you.....

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll ask lol But I am haunted.....with this attention, I get negative attention, and so have my children. My son heard whispering in his ear the other night. And once something grabbed and held his waist when he was upset.

It's like opening a door.
    I don't mind company. If things want to whisper to me, hell, I'll pull up a chair and have a conversation and spirits (hahahahaha) with them.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mind company. If things want to whisper to me, hell, I'll pull up a chair and have a conversation and spirits (hahahahaha) with them.
    We all have an innate fear of death. Well, most of us do. With schizophrenia your brain can be swollen; I wonder if that has anything to do with it... But I've been observing many people with ghostly encounters online. So I will ask.

I must advise you that some can force unpleasant images into your head.. I guess you could call them demons. They test everyone.

Anyway, I'll focus on you and ask.

Notice when lights start to flicker.

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God I hope this doesn't happen:

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We all have an innate fear of death. Well, most of us do. With schizophrenia your brain can be swollen; I wonder if that has anything to do with it... But I've been observing many people with ghostly encounters online. So I will ask.

I must advise you that some can force unpleasant images into your head.. I guess you could call them demons. They test everyone.

Anyway, I'll focus on you and ask.

Notice when lights start to flicker.
    So as you may have noticed I'm drunk on three kinds of liquor right now and have been around my extended family a lot lately. So this may be influencing what I write. But my understanding is that my mother's grandmother's descendants tend to be a little mentally unstable. Or a lot. And seeing ghosts may not be unexpected. People have been claiming my great-grandmother's and great-aunt's old home is haunted; arguing voices are heard there.

Flickering lights -- great. I've always wanted to experience the supernatural. Many thanks!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So as you may have noticed I'm drunk on three kinds of liquor right now and have been around my extended family a lot lately. So this may be influencing what I write. But my understanding is that my mother's grandmother's descendants tend to be a little mentally unstable. Or a lot. And seeing ghosts may not be unexpected. People have been claiming my great-grandmother's and great-aunt's old home is haunted; arguing voices are heard there.

Flickering lights -- great. I've always wanted to experience the supernatural. Many thanks!
    I always did too until I experienced it. I don't know if there will be a connection with you because you're online, but we'll see.

If it does happen just know I can't make it stop. It will most likely be a jinn. If it even happens.

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always did too until I experienced it. I don't know if there will be a connection with you because you're online, but we'll see.
    Hmmmm, if you're tired of ghostly visitors redirect them all to my sister. She'll never notice the brain-enlargement since she's not doing anything with her brain anyway.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmm, if you're tired of ghostly visitors redirect them all to my sister. She'll never notice the brain-enlargement since she's not doing anything with her brain anyway.
    Lol that's terrible FP. I'll try to send them to you, but I don't even know where you are. We'll see.

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol that's terrible FP. I'll try to send them to you, but I don't even know where you are. We'll see.
    Do they need addresses? シ

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a semi-drunk person, you write quite lucidly.. the introversion and Ti, less influence of emotion must be of asset. Take care not to over-drink, as I have heard alcohol poisoning can be insipid, and it is especially conspicuous in severe effect on those with not fully developed brain...
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though if drunk and able to write this translucent, you probably have lots of experience drinking, started younger probably.. Like 14 maybe.. Around there (mere experimentation).. And so the tolerance would be higher, hence also why you are able be this coherent.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might need to see your soul muahahahahahahhaa!

-Krishna

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If one wants experience paranormal, simply lucid dream, then attempt astral travel.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You watched this movie too many time...
    These ghost are not in my dreams... coupled with tactile dysfunction my psychiatrist can't explain.

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    For a semi-drunk person, you write quite lucidly.. the introversion and Ti, less influence of emotion must be of asset. Take care not to over-drink, as I have heard alcohol poisoning can be insipid, and it is especially conspicuous in severe effect on those with not fully developed brain...
    I am very drunk and I can tell I’m pretty out of it right now but thank you! And, hey, alcohol effects are what they are. I’m fucking rotting away anyway so why not drink and enjoy what miserable life I have left before I die. But thank you for your concern.

Incidentally, I technically started at 17, but only began drinking heavier after 18. I can get more or less coherent sentences out on paper no matter how drunk I am; there’s just more of an unhinged element to my speech at those times. But thanks again!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might need to see your soul muahahahahahahhaa!
    Hm, how does that work?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very drunk and I can tell I’m pretty out of it right now but thank you! And, hey, alcohol effects are what they are. I’m fucking rotting away anyway so why not drink and enjoy what miserable life I have left before I die. But thank you for your concern.
    A 22 year old life, in this day and age, more in line with a kid since life expectancy has broadened well into 80's and if maturation of care is to occur, will likely reach 90's or century, and when it can change in many years, it is foolish to throw away the health, when especially, the early twenties more than any time frame, impact your longevity, how your body will uphold all else throughout adulthood. All society needs do is mature, and your own life to have more positive charge, and it would be a worthwhile. By drinking in excess, you bring more negativity for a momentary release... it is not worth it, for the future love you can find and impact, and direct history's course. Already aware about a lot of things, you do not want through away that contribution in a blinded world.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ending times of the rotting, when you would, would be lamented and faced with unneeded agony. It is a shame, society discards youth at our eighteenth turning, a care as to them and their welfare, when they are still ones to contribute the future and sustenance of society.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, how does that work?
    I'd have to meet you and become familiar with you. I was like this around my kids for years and they didn't start experiencing it until recently. It's like a portal. You're not in the portal.

The voices literally sound like they're fighting to come out of a tunnel. Just dead people.

You know, on another subject, women are fancy. We can create the miracle of life. Men...not so fancy compared to that. A little bit of envy in the start of things. maybe.

-Krishna

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The future body that has not yet come, will thank you for a better care of it... And you go forward, not back, so you still have that future body to come, and it will. Even if you die through a car accident or the liking.. Drinking in excess increases likelihood of that type of death. And indicates a not as much caring of one's body, neglecting what needs, thus more likely to engage in other dangerous domain that jeopardize one's life. Therefore, by relenting the bad pattern of indulgence, you widen your probability of living long, and also dying at peace, in a way that is not to decay as much as would other death form.

Dragons:

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 22 year old life, in this day and age, more in line with a kid since life expectancy has broadened well into 80's and if maturation of care is to occur, will likely reach 90's or century, and when it can change in many years, it is foolish to throw away the health, when especially, the early twenties more than any time frame, impact your longevity, how your body will uphold all else throughout adulthood. All society needs do is mature, and your own life to have more positive charge, and it would be a worthwhile. By drinking in excess, you bring more negativity for a momentary release... it is not worth it, for the future love you can find and impact, and direct history's course. Already aware about a lot of things, you do not want through away that contribution in a blinded world.
    Oh no, I’m not living past 80 at the latest. I’ve seen many family members with dementia/Alzheimer’s lately. I don’t want to go through that. I want to have bright children, independently-minded. If I do, I’m going to ask them to kill me when my mind starts going. Or murder-suicide my wife. Besides, if I have children, I’m not spending their inheritance on a nursing home. Those places are awful. My childhood was bad enough; I don’t want to spend my last years in a prison as well. No. Never.

That said — “future love” might be too optimistic.

Again, though, thanks for your concern. I try to take care of myself. But drinking spares me a psychotic breakdown every once in a while. There are factors besides physical health that bear consideration.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no, I’m not living past 80 at the latest. I’ve seen many family members with dementia/Alzheimer’s lately. I don’t want to go through that. I want to have bright children, independently-minded. If I do, I’m going to ask them to kill me when my mind starts going. Or murder-suicide my wife. Besides, if I have children, I’m not spending their inheritance on a nursing home. Those places are awful. My childhood was bad enough; I don’t want to spend my last years in a prison as well. No. Never.

That said — “future love” might be too optimistic.

Again, though, thanks for your concern. I try to take care of myself. But drinking spares me a psychotic breakdown every once in a while. There are factors besides physical health that bear consideration.

What if I told you that if society rid of its many preservatives in food, if stress lessened.. And society was on track to be more accountable for the welfare of whole and individual, things like dementia lesser would see, even if genetically predisposed? The activation would cease. Why not live for that, instead, and use your 5w6 to research extensively of matters...

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, @FreelancePoliceman, the fact the Food and Drug Administration deals with food as well, shows that they want sicken the food, so that they have drugs to give and regulate. I see through this world's evil, and the binding spell cast unto those vulnerable, which is most, unaware of the insipid lie, to keep them under so that they can control them the way towards more financial gain.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The FDA, @FreelancePoliceman, extols killing drugs, and yet they inhibit being affiliated with essential oil and that liking.. Because I feel they know such things will heal humanity's body, and thus they will lose money.. Others genuinely believe it is pseudoscientific, yet.. Most of the drugs derive from the very plants essential oils extract from, is how I see it.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The human mind is not meant have dementia.. I do not know if it preceded back in history, but I feel that it has made increase with all the synthetics permeating air, water.. Food. And the stress hormone, cortisol, being made release in excess, which is corrosive to the brain and makes it to atrophize.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not believe in genetics as much. I see that if you are made have same food, water and air source, as families normally gather around near, have same food, breathe in same air, they look as if it is genetically running down. Stressed parents more likely abuse their children, even if covertly abuse. If one child gets it and others do not, maybe they are around the air source more, or go somewhere where it is so.. They may have more sensitivity, or DNA that mingles worse with that composition..

Dragons:

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if I told you that if society rid of its many preservatives in food, if stress lessened.. And society was on track to be more accountable for the welfare of whole and individual, things like dementia lesser would see, even if genetically predisposed? The activation would cease. Why not live for that, instead, and use your 5w6 to research extensively of matters...
    5w4. Lol. I’m an anti cornsyrup nutjob already. Seeing cornsyrup in products makes me violently angry. Well, not really. I don’t feel anything. But if I did it would. If there were an antisyrup terrorist organization I’d be happily lobbing grenades at cornfields. That’s a cause worth killing for right there, the unborn children in peril of addiction to the corn.

Feel also pseudo-annoyed about sugar and food coloring and random long-named chemicals. MSG is the only one I like.

There’s no social focus but consumption for the purpose of perpetuating one’s physical existence so that one might live to consume more. The bureaucracy grows to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

Do you speak any other languages besides English by the way?

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5w4. Lol. I’m an anti cornsyrup nutjob already. Seeing cornsyrup in products makes me violently angry. Well, not really. I don’t feel anything. But if I did it would. If there were an antisyrup terrorist organization I’d be happily lobbing grenades at cornfields. That’s a cause worth killing for right there, the unborn children in peril of addiction to the corn.

Feel also pseudo-annoyed about sugar and food coloring and random long-named chemicals. MSG is the only one I like.

There’s no social focus but consumption for the purpose of perpetuating one’s physical existence so that one might live to consume more. The bureaucracy grows to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

Do you speak any other languages besides English by the way?

I am fluent in basic American sign language.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can communicate in more than one way in my own native language, how about that, since it is not a speaking, but signaling, and is as well, English origin.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You crash? @FreelancePoliceman

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So accurate. If I was an idiot I listen to the dead voices... I only listen to the one who holds me. He's like Death. They never shut up and they
    always change. They keep calling me.

-Krishna

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MissDucki I just think my ILE friend hasn't met the right girl... But he seems like a... swagger....He keeps his body perfect and studies tactric sex. He really is looking for the right girl. He even dated a girl with burn scars all over her body.

Last edited by chriscorey; 08-08-2021 at 01:06 PM.

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome