Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
Fi : an analytical state of mind, analysis of personal feeling and stances, harmony or disharmony of personal values and sentiments, endearment, closeness, moral satisfaction, emotional sensitivity, deep personal conviction that may produce moral firmness and resolve

Fi doesn't bother me tbh as I also have very firm moral values I refuse to compromise. My values are the foundation on which I build logic. Generally I tend to enjoy the moral firmness of the few ppl I have met who identify as ESI. Imo a lot of ppl these days are too frivolous and play lose with morals for sure. The ppl in Jersey Shore for example are disgusting imo. Considering I'm melancholic in temperament, this shouldn't really be a surprise. I'm always fully aware how I relate to everyone and everything around me.

Te doms don't seem like aliens to me, but I do seem to strongly disagree with LIEs and view them as incompetent, misguided, esp when it comes to their Fi. To me it always seems naive and borrowed, as if its not theirs, as if they just adopt morality from an external source. Its kinda pathetic & clueless imo.
that isn't how I experience my Fi, but ILI do see LIE's challenges with Fi, as do LIEs see ILIs challenges with Se....