Thread: LIE-SEI conflict reactions (ENTj and ISFp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ shotgunfingers

The ILI program is more about shaking the masses out of mental autopilot (or more cynically, subverting worldviews and filling the vaccuum with their own agenda). See any of END's posts.

You mostly complain about emotional atmosphere, etiquette of discourse, and social projection impacting what it is possible for you to say and your potential to be taken seriously in discussion (something usually only women, male feelers, ILE, or incel-LSI-about-to-go-postal comment on). IMO you seem alpha irrational, "complex of tied mouth."

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    @ shotgunfingers

The ILI program is more about shaking the masses out of mental autopilot (or more cynically, subverting worldviews and filling the vaccuum with their own agenda). See any of END's posts.

You mostly complain about emotional atmosphere, etiquette of discourse, and social projection impacting what it is possible for you to say and your potential to be taken seriously in discussion (something usually only women, male feelers, ILE, or incel-LSI-about-to-go-postal comment on). IMO you seem alpha irrational, "complex of tied mouth."
    yes, because that is mainly my biggest source of insecurity. Nothing bothers me as much as needing to comply with social etiquette. Its like I'm some kind of idiot when it comes to social norms.
    Its not like I'm autistic and fail to read people, its more like I'd rather be in a gunfight, survive alone in the wilderness than try to navigate social mores. Even as a kid my mother used to constantly correct my behavior and I'd get pissed @ why I wasn't allowed to just do and say certain things.. later I kinda figured out why e_e social backlash to a bumbling fool can suck dick and be traumatizing if you are a 9 year old alone for 2 weeks with ppl who barely know you and your antics.

Idk, would that be within SEI range of issues and I conflict with LIE because I'm SEI?

I doubt ILE, because of me being a 6 in the enneagram and melancholic in nature. In 9 years of working at the same job (ofc I got promoted every year+raise) I have been late ONCE. I'm extremely careful, deliberate and think things through thoroughly *shrug*.. ILEs are more type 7 oddball irresponsible ppl. Meanwhile I'll go to work on the weekend to correct the mistake of my boss & help the company even if it wasn't asked of me & I think low of the boss / consider him an idiot. (conscientious af)
    Last edited by SGF; 08-07-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    yes, because that is mainly my biggest source of insecurity. Nothing bothers me as much as needing to comply with social etiquette. Its like I'm some kind of idiot when it comes to social norms.
    Its not like I'm autistic and fail to read people, its more like I'd rather be in a gunfight, survive alone in the wilderness than try to navigate social mores. Even as a kid my mother used to constantly correct my behavior and I'd get pissed @ why I wasn't allowed to just do and say certain things.. later I kinda figured out why e_e social backlash to a bumbling fool can suck dick and be traumatizing if you are a 9 year old alone for 2 weeks with ppl who barely know you and your antics.

Idk, would that be within SEI range of issues and I conflict with LIE because I'm SEI?

I doubt ILE, because of me being a 6 in the enneagram and melancholic in nature. In 9 years of working at the same job (ofc I got promoted every year+raise) I have been late ONCE. I'm extremely careful, deliberate and think things through thoroughly *shrug*.. ILEs are more type 7 oddball irresponsible ppl. Meanwhile I'll go to work on the weekend to correct the mistake of my boss & help the company even if it wasn't asked of me & I think low of the boss / consider him an idiot. (conscientious af)
    One of my ILI buds got low conscientiousness on big 5 test, but I doubt that...I'd trust that ILI with someone's life, etc...but ...I'm not sure they're as conscientious as you're describing