Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
I think the answer here is that you don't mirror LIEs, regardless of your type. Mirrors usually go along just fine, even when looking from different, kinda warped-but-same perspectives that compliment each other.

I also don't think your writing and thoughts are that similar /in essence/ to what Phantom Shadow said in that thread (would be cool if they were active, regardless whether they are actually ILI or not - maybe they would reply). And then, some responses to him:

Then you can see him discussing with nanashi, Aramas, etc., as well as posts from skepsis and Tearsaofclown. Note that his Fi doesn't seem to be particularly developed as HA. Moreover: he goes on his inability to answer Fe-valuing types calls for emotional reactions, which is true in theory for Fe-PoLR. If I've seen anything from you shotgun, is that you have asked people - me included - for more emotional reactions and clarity, as you 'couldn't read shit without them' and felt insecure (then ofc you got back to 'I'm soooo goood at reading peopleee'). I'm sorry, but this is true.
I'm good at reading people, but that doesn't mean I need to cater to them or agree with them in any way, especially if I consider their actions wrong and harmful long term. If the person is further on the autism spectrum they convey misleading or outright confusing body-language, which sucks to read, so at that point the influx of information is the same, but contains bad information. On a forum obviously that is unavailable, so the way you write is all I have to go on.

Offtopic, but I feel ILI/INTp is severely misunderstood here (with possibly many mistypes from especially, and some from Fi PoLRs), as it seems that ILIs hold no regard for Fi, while this is their HA. In Aushra original descriptions, you can read about Balzac: 'First and foremost, he is kind'. Despite his /usual/ problems with emotional atmospheres, engaging, conformation, expressions, all that stuff; they are mostly shying away from direct conflicts unless you really press them over the edge on their values, then they can go ballistic.
Kind = / = telling people what they want to hear. ILI is called the critic, but I'm not that attached to the type, esp not considering I seem to disagree with LIEs most of the time.

IF you ask anyone who knows me IRL, they say: