Thread: LIE-SEI conflict reactions (ENTj and ISFp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I don't recall saying you have Fi Polr. disagreeing with you or challenging you about utility and method and factualness and EQ isn't saying you are Fi polr
    my EQ is not low imo. Its not like I don't pick up on other people's body language, emotions, intentions, desires, morals, the context and fail to sympathize or empathize. All of that registers I just actively chose to set it aside and consider what makes sense logically. Decisions are based on considering both.
    What is right and win-win may not seem that way at first glance and often what ppl consider to be right is win-lose do-gooder shallowness.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    my EQ is not low imo. Its not like I don't pick up on other people's body language, emotions, intentions, desires, morals, the context and fail to sympathize or empathize. All of that registers I just actively chose to set it aside and consider what makes sense logically. Decisions are based on considering both.
    What is right and win-win may not seem that way at first glance and often what ppl consider to be right is win-lose do-gooder shallowness.
    I think you're looking at just a few aspects of EQ and not realizing the others are EQ skills as well:""Your EQ is the level of your ability to understand other people, what motivates them and how to work cooperatively with them," says Howard Gardner, the influential Harvard theorist."