Page 165 of 199 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,600 of 7954

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you guys think my type is? One thing I'm absolutely sure of is that I'm an emotivist and the second thing I'm mostly sure of is that I'm an introtim. What cognitive style do my posts most clearly reflect?
    I haven't observe your behaviors here but ILIs are not emotovists
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
    I haven't observe your behaviors here but ILIs are not emotovists
    Try to type without using the profile TIM as a guide.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PrelapsarianAdam View Post
    What do you guys think my type is? One thing I'm absolutely sure of is that I'm an emotivist and the second thing I'm mostly sure of is that I'm an introtim. What cognitive style do my posts most clearly reflect?
    make a typing video

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try to type without using the profile TIM as a guide.
    I still don`t have an answer except wishing you good luck

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    gives me an impression of your possible semi-dual, IEE
    I disagree with you (on me being SEI), but thank you for the effort, though

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@one If you don't mind being typed my guess for you is ESI

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    yES!! closer to EIEs
    Can you switch it up a little so I can get typed LSI for the second time by someone else aside from n9

Btw I don’t really mind. Can you explain why though or did you type by vibes
    Sorry no luck with this one, not LSI imo

I though of ESI because your posts seem to be like they include concrete descriptions and yet there is an a deep intuitive associations vibe and I associate that with ESIs, that manner of reflecting on things. If that makes sense.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing works like Jewish dream interpretation: it highly depends on the intention of the one typing you. I discovered the intention of the man who typed me ILI-N and I reject it.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@pasleine - IEI
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive - IEI

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    @Alive - IEI
    most possibly

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most possibly
    We can have a skype conversation if you want to. Talk about the stuff we know. I'm definitely not an ethical type. I understand the theory well enough to know what fits and what doesn't.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive , seriously and away from any " typing battle " or anything like that

How does your Ne manifest usually ?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interest in almost anything without ever thinking about material benefits. Jumping from topic to topic. The ability to give up beliefs or pursuits on a whim. Grasping the general idea of how something works quickly (focusing on the broad, most important points instead of going through the details in-depth, which is Ni).

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay but what about @Alive being EII instead of LII ?

LII is the last thing I think of as his type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not an ethical person, but I would be open about recording a discussion with someone like @Aster if she wants to so you people have some footage on an LII

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too crass for Fi, when Fi egos get annoyed they don't talk like he does with Coeruleum.
    Jumping from topic to topic. The ability to give up beliefs or pursuits on a whim.
    what he describes about himself here is closer to irrationality than Ne ego. and his aversion to popularity or being well-known - introversion, not logic. he's not LII for sure - his thinking is not rational. and his views of people and their abilities is not nuanced, which is less likely for Ne egos. however, his mind seems more complex and far-reaching, his style is not simplistic, so on that basis sensory is also less likely. he has a flair for humour and irony - closer to Fe emotional agitation and the mental complexity of intuitives. another point for intuition is his reasonably good abilities in VI from my perspective, even though he uses subtypes and probably does not see types on the same basis as I do. I'm sometimes impressed by how he hits a mark close to what I see too. sensors, especially Se types, have worse perceptions of the characters of people.

from the video introversion and intuition, more irrational was also apparent. but he's ethical and irrational, not logical. compare his way of talking with mine, yours and Clarke's.

what's your opinion on Snowgirl's and my type, @Alive? be interesting to hear your view

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I'm not an ethical person, but I would be open about recording a discussion with someone like @Aster if she wants to so you people have some footage on an LII
    Do you have any reasons other than not caring about other people ?

I thought of you being EII with 1L + 3/4 E in psyche yoga (this is very very possible with you honestly , it would make you look like a logical type, but it doesn't mean you're a logical type )

I know a lot of LIIs , and they are all clearly strong in logic and provide very convincing evidence in the conversation , no offense to you but your logic and way of analyzing things in general is so much weaker than them that I exclude LII completely

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have an answer that is all that interesting nifl. I think both you and Snowgirl are IEI, and sol is likely one too. I'm convinced that there aren't all that many types in the west that would actively engage in something like socionics

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too crass for Fi, when Fi egos get annoyed they don't talk like he does with Coeruleum.

what he describes about himself here is closer to irrationality than Ne ego. and his aversion to popularity or being well-known - introversion, not logic. he's not LII for sure - his thinking is not rational. and his views of people and their abilities is not nuanced, which is less likely for Ne egos. however, his mind seems more complex and far-reaching, his style is not simplistic, so on that basis sensory is also less likely. he has a flair for humour and irony - closer to Fe emotional agitation and the mental complexity of intuitives. another point for intuition is his reasonably good abilities in VI from my perspective, even though he uses subtypes and probably does not see types on the same basis as I do. I'm sometimes impressed by how he hits a mark close to what I see too. sensors, especially Se types, have worse perceptions of the characters of people.

from the video introversion and intuition, more irrational was also apparent. but he's ethical and irrational, not logical. compare his way of talking with mine, yours and Clarke's.

what's your opinion on Snowgirl's and my type, @Alive? be interesting to hear your view
    Honestly, I don't have a strong opinion about your type because you don't participate in anything impersonal in this forum to know how your life works, but what I noticed is a clear dependence on Ti compared to Te (you have your own theories that you follow)

Definitely not LSI , LSI appear Te-ish when dealing with theories due to low unvalued Ne

SLI , LII , ILI what I'll think of

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snowgirl are IEI
    Do you have reasons?
    away from Ni+ because I'm 10000% not a future oriented person ( I even have anxiety and uncertainty about the future and the unknown in general )

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Snowgirl
    what I noticed is a clear dependence on Ti compared to Te (you have your own theories that you follow)
    I generally follow *most* of the basic theory without much elaboration (Ti scepticism - although Ne valuers more like new and interesting ideas in general), think about and try to apply what others have written about it, and my own observations and experiences (Te)
    more Ti-enthusiastic posters here are Rusal, for example. enjoys and utilizes (in my opinion excessive and nonsensical) elaborations on the theory. IEI may be right for her.

I'd like to be an intuitive, honestly, but I don't have the expansive or creative mind that usually characterises those people. I realised this when I had to decide between ILI and SLI, through self-reflection about dichotomies and values, comparison with others and most importantly intertype relations.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Snowgirl

I generally follow *most* of the basic theory without much elaboration (Ti scepticism - although Ne valuers more like new and interesting ideas in general), think about and try to apply what others have written about it, and my own observations and experiences (Te)
    more Ti-enthusiastic posters here are Rusal, for example. enjoys and utilizes (in my opinion excessive and nonsensical) elaborations on the theory. IEI may be right for her.

I'd like to be an intuitive, honestly, but I don't have the expansive or creative mind that usually characterises those people. I realised this when I had to decide between ILI and SLI, through self-reflection about dichotomies and values, comparison with others and most importantly intertype relations.
    I don't see anything that contrasts with you being SLI honestly

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have reasons?
    away from Ni+ because I'm 10000% not a future oriented person ( I even have anxiety and uncertainty about the future and the unknown in general )
    I don't really have any logical explanation why I type you this way, it's intuition that points in that direction. fear of the future is associated with Ni

Such an individual perceives information from without as feelings about the future, past, and present. For example, a sense of hurriedness, calmness, or heatedness, a sense of timeliness or prematureness, a sense of proper or improper life rhythm, a sense of impending danger or safety, anticipation, fear of being late, a sense of seeing the future, anxiety about what lies ahead, and so forth.

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....rted_intuition

my reactions are quite strong true, although I need to mention that the constant lies about what I'm claiming are quite difficult for me to ignore as a logical type, as I define myself through the things I research. when someone casually claims things that I never said, that gets annoying. I could ignore it if it happens one or two times, but it happened dozens of times. it was only a matter of time until it was bound to escalate.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such an individual perceives information from without as feelings about the future, past, and present. For example, a sense of hurriedness, calmness, or heatedness, a sense of timeliness or prematureness, a sense of proper or improper life rhythm, a sense of impending danger or safety, anticipation, fear of being late, a sense of seeing the future, anxiety about what lies ahead, and so forth.
    Except for feeling like I'm going to be late for something , and worrying that something will go wrong, I don't relate to the rest

I rarely think about the flow of time or such things , most of my time is spent in perceiving what I see/hear/smell , and in observing changes in my environment + reacting directly to them when needed.

What I'm saying wasn't clear to me at first, I realized this after a very long time of observing myself

Thank you for explaining anyway

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw, I'm between two types now (after a discussion with a LII-Ti friend of mine , we narrowed my type down to two), so any further discussions wouldn't really make a difference, but I'm just asking out of curiosity

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@PrelapsarianAdam is more like an ethical type

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Snowgirl

You seem LSI

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    @Alive - IEI
    I've yet to see the Fe

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not particularly IEI's Fe

(That is, could be any other type really from Fe valuing types. I've seen Gammas do this too as some form of sarcasm)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seeking it View Post
    Not particularly IEI's Fe

(That is, could be any other type really from Fe valuing types. I've seen Gammas do this too as some form of sarcasm)
    there's no difference between Fe's in the Fe egos
    Gammas are less likely to mock like this. their sarcasm is usually more passive-aggressive

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's no difference between Fe's in the Fe egos
    Gammas are less likely to mock like this. their sarcasm is usually more passive-aggressive
    Fe valuing does not equal Fe ego

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@PrelapsarianAdam is more like an ethical type
    Hmm... interesting. Why do you think that?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... interesting. Why do you think that?
    you joke around a lot, play games, are more emotional - your thread about ranking the NTs, for example
    you could try to make a typing video for opinions from the forum

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe valuing does not equal Fe ego
    he's not a Ti type

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's not a Ti type
    Oh certainly, he may be an ILI, which isn't a Ti type. @Alive

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you joke around a lot, play games, are more emotional - your thread about ranking the NTs, for example
    you could try to make a typing video for opinions from the forum
    Man, you don't need to be an Ethical type to be able to joke around a lot or show any emotion at all.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, you don't need to be an Ethical type to be able to joke around a lot or show any emotion at all.
    never said that, but the more it is done, the more likely for the person to be ethical. he showed trouble with understanding the basic theory, too. him being ILE is doubtful on that basis, doubtful enough to seriously consider his type again
    you misrepresent what i said in the very previous message and have trouble with logical nuance, it seems. ethical is also possible for you.

Alive is most likely IEI, which is close to your suggestion. he thinks too simplistically and illogically for ILI - his claim about sensors being focused on material reality all the time is a simplification that's unlikely for any logical type to make, especially a Te type which is focused on practice more than theory. also he's less boring than the typical logical type IME

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never said that, but the more it is done, the more likely for the person to be ethical. he showed trouble with understanding the basic theory, too. him being ILE is doubtful on that basis, doubtful enough to seriously consider his type again
    you misrepresent what i said in the very previous message and have trouble with logical nuance, it seems. ethical is also possible for you.

Alive is most likely IEI, which is close to your suggestion. he thinks too simplistically and illogically for ILI - his claim about sensors being focused on material reality all the time is a simplification that's unlikely for any logical type to make, especially a Te type which is focused on practice more than theory. also he's less boring than the typical logical type IME
    I haven't read a lot from @PrelapsarianAdam but he seems to have a very sophisticated understanding of theory. Too theoretical for me tbh. Anyways, I have no problem with his self-typing.

@Alive does seem to think in a really simplistic way directly equating too many things with IEs. But that isn't purely type related.

I've found Logical types interesting, it all depends on personality (the personality outside the "type box"), style, intelligence, the content of their thoughts, their achievements, etc.

I'm leaving this comment as last: Ahahah, me being Ethical. Thanks for the compliment though!! I've certainly worked enough on my feelings and my understanding of emotions in general. Mind saying which Ethical I'd be? You (and anyone else) can also post about that in my typing thread here: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...e-(seeking-it)

Anyhow, I was not misinterpreting your post as written, if you use a statistical approach, it's best to mention that for your posting like this to keep your input unambiguous. Because without mentioning that, it will just come off exactly like I read it, simplistic...which is what I was responding to.