ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWizard666's Avatar
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You could be EIE or ESE. I just see J not p and I think you mistake J/P for planning events. Te is the planner
    ESE is extremely unlikely, but thanks for your opinion.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@coeruleum batshit IEE. Makes me pine for Raver, tbh. RIP.

TIM
    Dragon
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    @coeruleum batshit IEE. Makes me pine for Raver, tbh. RIP.
    Neither batshit nor IEE, and while I wish Raver were alive for his sake, I don't think much about him personally.

TIM
    E4, sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armalite the ese, i like it
    You could be EIE or ESE. I just see J not p and I think you mistake J/P for planning events. Te is the planner
    4 core, sx/so. Melancholic, Negotiator, Explorer

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Neither batshit nor IEE, and while I wish Raver were alive for his sake, I don't think much about him personally.
    Oh, you know your type? What do you believe it is, pray tell?

Because what I do know is that I can hardly go anywhere around this joint without stepping in a muddied, opaque puddle of your projectile vomited, hyper-associative, tangential Ne that you barely manage to string together in a lucid and coherent fashion, which is atypical for a rational type. These intuitive, externalized connections almost seem excessive and never ending, so much so that it can be difficult to follow your train of written "thought," which quite honestly, doesn't seem to be a "conscious" priority, and so that cancels out ILE. I've seen a few people type you EIE but I struggle to see how.

TIM
    Dragon
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you know your type? What do you believe it is, pray tell?

Because what I do know is that I can hardly go anywhere around this joint without stepping in a muddied, opaque puddle of your projectile vomited, hyper-associative, tangential Ne that you barely manage to string together in a lucid and coherent fashion, which is atypical for a rational type. These intuitive, externalized connections almost seem excessive and never ending, so much so that it can be difficult to follow your train of written "thought," which quite honestly, doesn't seem to be a "conscious" priority, and so that cancels out ILE. I've seen a few people type you EIE but I struggle to see how.
    Well, I don't care to type myself until we have more empirical testing of socionics, but if you're LIE and I'm IEE, you should like me a lot more than if I were EIE or ILE, so that cancels out IEE. I clearly don't seem to value Fi and Te. I'm pretty sure spitting thoughts everywhere would be EIE (or even ESE) dual seeking if you don't think they're any good and some sort of alpha NT if you do.

You also took my "well, you're from a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti" way too seriously. Serious quadras aren't actually stupid quadras at all and I personally don't think that they are either.

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, dialectical dreamland of self talk. Vorticals (like Alonzo) do not understand it.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I don't care to type myself until we have more empirical testing of socionics, but if you're LIE and I'm IEE, you should like me a lot more than if I were EIE or ILE, so that cancels out IEE. I clearly don't seem to value Fi and Te. I'm pretty sure spitting thoughts everywhere would be EIE (or even ESE) dual seeking if you don't think they're any good and some sort of alpha NT if you do.

You also took my "well, you're from a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti" way too seriously. Serious quadras aren't actually stupid quadras at all and I personally don't think that they are either.
    1.) First off, IR theory is concerned with the cognitive ease and comfort by which information and energy are passed and gained. Loving or hating someone is not inherently type related. One could have a favorable cognitive orientation towards another type and still hate their guts, due to a plethora of non type related variables, like having Fi values (a matter of personal taste) that clash, for example. There are IEEs that I adore and those that I loathe, as is the case for every other sociotype.

2.) Ain't this you?

I hate rationalism with all my hate I have left over from hating flagrant lacks of integrity

Type me.
    Basic bitch rationalism is unfortunately common.
    I always lose all respect for people who completely lack integrity. I might not get along with everyone, but if they have integrity, I respect them.
    Broadly speaking, rationalism [Ti leaning] is the belief in innate ideas (read: theory, first and foremost), reason, and deduction (begins with theory, moves towards facts) whereas empiricism [Te leaning] is the belief in sense perception, induction (begins with facts, moves towards theory), and that there are no innate ideas. It's important to note that I'm speaking to preference for one over the other and neither T type is focused purely on empirical truth or theory, and neither is doing science wrong as long as they adhere to the scientific method. Furthermore, "integrity," which I read as internal consistency (moral uprightness/truthfulness/honesty) concerning one's personal beliefs is the hallmark of Fi types. Based on the above quotes, no, it does seem "clear" that you don't value Fi and Te.

3.) And make no mistake, I take nothing you say "seriously," which, in large part (aside from the infantile, obnoxious, elitist, arrogant, delusional things you say), is why I find you to be so grating on my nerves; @COOL AND MANLY As far as Model A is concerned, though LIEs have 4D (demonstrative) Ne, and are therefore adept at generating ideas, exploring possibilities, etc..., it is unvalued and therefore not taken as a serious endeavor unto itself--surely it's important, contributes to our worldview (driven by ego functions), can be entertaining in more lighthearted contexts but it is not something we earnestly undertake for "the sake of." Usually, I find coeruleum's usage of Ne to be TOO ambient and an over indulgent waste of time because it rarely, if ever, seems pertinent and applicable from the Te/Se point of view (worsened by the fact that most of their associations lack cogency)--I'm always thinking "so what," "doesn't matter," "who cares," "meh," and "Odin, make it make sense." I fully acknowledge that my own cognitive biases play into these judgments and being strong at a function and actually valuing it are two different things.

4.) One of the only ways I could justify you being EIE is if you frequently drop acid or consume magic shrooms.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Gotta reread Jung's Te description but if Te is described solely as encyclopedic knowledge and more data known = more Te, that's a big bag of worms and I can see why it would be redefined. Te being related to empiricism has appealed to me subjectively but I haven't read actual element descriptions from any source in ages (unless you count forum members, probably as legit as anyone)

Master of Space and Reality Viktor's Avatar
    TIM
    un-undead
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol is IEI

Mentioned
    1042 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    @Sol is IEI
    I you too
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Armalite LSE final type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

ТРВЕ КВЛТ DarkAngelFireWizard666's Avatar
    TIM
    N-IEI 459 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armalite LSE final type
    You just want me to be your dual.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    You just want me to be your dual.
    no but genuinely you are LSE

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    @Sol is IEI
    nah
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY You sure you aren't LSI? You don't seem Se PoLR at all, to me. I certainly see lead Ti and that you're Fe valuing, but, energetically, you manifest a palpable "blunt force" that I don't often detect in LIIs. IME, LSIs are good for laying low and chilling in the cut, almost imperceptibly, and then out of nowhere, they're all up in your face, if given enough incentive. lol

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY You sure you aren't LSI? You don't seem Se PoLR at all, to me. I certainly see lead Ti and that you're Fe valuing, but, energetically, you manifest a palpable "blunt force" that I don't often detect in LIIs. IME, LSIs are good for laying low and chilling in the cut, almost imperceptibly, and then out of nowhere, they're all up in your face, if given enough incentive. lol
    Lol, I'll take that as a compliment. I don't think that is the first time you have told me this too.

I think people often don't understand that PoLR means that a person can't consistently use that function properly on a regular basis without getting exhausted and feeling unhappy. It's not a measure of skill. Put me in as an officer in a military setting or a bouncer and I'd lose my mind after a while. I can't function in that environment.

Years ago I would have scoffed at the idea of me being anything but LII. But knowing what I know now and how vague this subject is I can't discount the idea.

I'd say I'm more likely SLI than LSI though, judging by quadra values. I still feel strongly that I'm LII.

TIM
    ILE-Ne 3w2
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    S L E F I N A L T Y P E A D D E D T O L I S T
    https://www.pinterest.co.uk/socionicstypological/ - Celebrity Tying Database

ILE-Ne
    Dominant Subtype
    3w2-7w8-8w7 sx/so

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Lol, I'll take that as a compliment. I don't think that is the first time you have told me this too.

I think people often don't understand that PoLR means that a person can't consistently use that function properly on a regular basis without getting exhausted and feeling unhappy. It's not a measure of skill. Put me in as an officer in a military setting or a bouncer and I'd lose my mind after a while. I can't function in that environment.

Years ago I would have scoffed at the idea of me being anything but LII. But knowing what I know now and how vague this subject is I can't discount the idea.

I'd say I'm more likely SLI than LSI though, judging by quadra values. I still feel strongly that I'm LII.
    COOL AND MANLY, I didn’t realize that you hadn’t settled on a type for yourself. Or that you were considering LII or LSI (you seem to lack the cold Ti logic of LII’s and lack the love of structure of LSI’s) or SLI (you seem to lack their Fe-PoLR).

You seem to me to be surprisingly well integrated as a moral human being. If you are an accomplished ethical type and have problems with dealing with Se long-term, could you be EII?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    COOL AND MANLY, I didn’t realize that you hadn’t settled on a type for yourself. Or that you were considering LII or LSI (you seem to lack the cold Ti logic of LII’s and lack the love of structure of LSI’s) or SLI (you seem to lack their Fe-PoLR).

You seem to me to be surprisingly well integrated as a moral human being. If you are an accomplished ethical type and have problems with dealing with Se long-term, could you be EII?
    I don't understand people as much as an NF would. I wish I did. I don't care about social causes. I make decisions because they seem reasonable to me, regardless of the consequences or how I feel. I could feel strongly about something and still act against it. My head overrides my heart more than I'd like to admit. Obviously I'm not devoid of humanity, but I'm also not a sentimental person. I owe no loyalty to anyone. I'm not a forgiving person nor do I have compassion for most people. It would take a lot for me to lose patience, but once I do I don't look back. Moral dilemmas bore me because I don't think in these terms. I don't like/read poetry. I don't care about most humanitarian subjects. I listen to music sparingly.

I think @ashlesha, @woofwoofl, and the other older members can attest that this typing is very unlikely. But I could be wrong.

TIM
    Dragon
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand people as much as an NF would. I wish I did. I don't care about social causes. I make decisions because they seem reasonable to me, regardless of the consequences or how I feel. I could feel strongly about something and still act against it. My head overrides my heart more than I'd like to admit. Obviously I'm not devoid of humanity, but I'm also not a sentimental person. I owe no loyalty to anyone. I'm not a forgiving person nor do I have compassion for most people. It would take a lot for me to lose patience, but once I do I don't look back. Moral dilemmas bore me because I don't think in these terms. I don't like/read poetry. I don't care about most humanitarian subjects. I listen to music sparingly.

I think @ashlesha, @woofwoofl, and the other older members can attest that this typing is very unlikely. But I could be wrong.
    But mah Dostoevsky

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But mah Dostoevsky
    Literally who? jk

But seriously, I haven't read a single book of his nor do I have any intention to at this moment.

TIM
    Dragon
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Literally who? jk

But seriously, I haven't read a single book of his nor do I have any intention to at this moment.
    Yeah, I'm joking. Dosto is the original EII so I'm guessing any typing of you as EII is because someone just read him.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Lol, dialectical dreamland of self talk. Vorticals (like Alonzo) do not understand it.
    lol Upon reflection, I think you are absolutely correct. So yeah, particularly batshit EIE is perhaps a better fit.

TIM
    E4, sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I still doubt my type, I feel like if people saw me in person they may feel differently. I guess at the end of the day it fits best though minus the people extroversion and optimism.

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sometimes I still doubt my type, I feel like if people saw me in person they may feel differently.
    Same, girl, same.
    "Time is my horse that stays always my own,
    A helmet’s mask-visor – the grate on a hole,
    The walls are my armor that’s made of the stone,
    My permanent shield is the door’s iron fold.

Time! I desire to speed your hooves’ rattle!
    My stony armor is heavy to rise on!
    Death, when we’ve come, will help me by the saddle;
    I will dismount and rise up my visor."
    Mikhail Lermontov

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I still doubt my type
    Me too. (Unrelated to mainstream "me too" topic.)

TIM
    E4, sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess saying that in itself helps to potentially solidify my type though <~~~~ lol even that sentence “helps to potentially” had to throw potentially ​in there.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont really remember using the world potential much before knowing of socionics... and now... :]

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I guess saying that in itself helps to potentially solidify my type though <~~~~ lol even that sentence “helps to potentially” had to throw potentially ​in there.
    Yup
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Huxley Her face is elongated, with large eyes and plump lips. Outwardly HUXLEY woman appears to be calm and benevolent, polite and affable. In contact, she is merry, light and unconstrained. In her soul, she is sympathetic, always ready to support and to comfort a person who has fallen by spirit,

Ne is generally associated with the ability to see various potentialities and possibilities,
    -

TIM
    E4, sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know. I’m one Ne mofo lol

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I dont really remember using the world potential much before knowing of socionics... and now... :]
    Lol.
    Sounds like an ad.
    "Lack of self-awareness? Try Socionics for growth of your conscious mind. S-O-C-I-O-N-I-C-S
    Available at selected places of the internet."
    Last edited by WinnieW; 11-27-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1042 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yeah I know. I’m one Ne mofo lol
    ENTP guys miss you and are waiting when you'll stop to mistype yourself

Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    E4, sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol Sol, nice try. You have 0 actual basis for your typing, a typing that I wouldn't even be offended by and would actually like, but I'm not one to just go with whatever I like in terms of trying to discover myself and clearly I have considered many possibilities. Why do you ignore anything I point out regarding Fi valuers being aggressive in certain instances described by Gulenko? You ignore every point I make and instead just continue to affirm a typing with no real basis.
    Last edited by bouncingoffclouds; 11-28-2019 at 07:56 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@shanestarr006 LSE final type friend
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@shanestarr006 LSE final type friend
    -

Tireless Rebutter Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eye sockets face forwards, suggestive of an apex predator. Probably hunts EIIs.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Maritsa needs a new hobby. Typology just isn’t her skill. :/
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I think Maritsa needs a new hobby. Typology just isn’t her skill. :/
    (Te) what intellectual formula are you using to determine my skills and where I am best used at? (Please stop talking geez sounding more like an idiot of an LSE every day with zero ability to self reflect)
    -

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Te) what intellectual formula are you using to determine my skills and where I am best used at? (Please stop talking geez sounding more like an idiot of an LSE every day with zero ability to self reflect)
    If you think I can’t self reflect you obviously haven’t bothered to read my long posts.

I will not argue over my type because I have made arguments elsewhere.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit