Page 102 of 199 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,080 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really tired/lacking sleep and every time I start going through it I'm bouncing between a million screens and getting sidetracked. I've been having issues with "sitting still" mentally so to speak lately, also I'm afraid of getting too sucked in when I'm going to be starting work again here soon

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I'm really tired/lacking sleep and every time I start going through it I'm bouncing between a million screens and getting sidetracked. I've been having issues with "sitting still" mentally so to speak lately, also I'm afraid of getting too sucked in when I'm going to be starting work again here soon
    Just IMO, I don’t think you or anyone should rely on other people feeding you opinions and knowledge. To me it’s like putting off work that you should be doing by yourself, by looking at direct sources yourself. There is only so much that internet strangers can deduce and comment on.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion
    F type
    mb IEI

the doubts in base T should start from his pink brain-slug avatar

@sbbds
    SLE avatar could be alike
    Last edited by Sol; 11-04-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @soundofconfusion
    F type
    mb IEI

this is what happens when you solely rely on someones appearance for typings, you end up with results that don't make any sense. I wear a shirt with flowers in my avatar? must be F type. I have kirby on my face? mb F type. @sbbds has a teddy as avatar? must be F type. @Heretic 007 has a cat as avatar? F type. you create these absurd typings that just irritate people and have no basis in reality. you're typing these obvious logical types as F because you don't care how we behave, you only care about your narrow framework.

I have no doubts about my type, I just shake my head at your suggestions.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He doesn't seem like an IEI to me based on the IEI's I've encountered

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    this is what happens when you solely rely on someones appearance for typings, you end up with results that don't make any sense. I wear a shirt with flowers in my avatar? must be F type. I have kirby on my face? mb F type. @sbbds has a teddy as avatar? must be F type. @Heretic 007 has a cat as avatar? F type. you create these absurd typings that just irritate people and have no basis in reality. you're typing these obvious logical types as F because you don't care how we behave, you only care about your narrow framework.

Typing you IEI means he has a crush on you basically, in Sol-speak. Welcome is to the joining us in club.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Typing you IEI means he has a crush on you basically, in Sol-speak. Welcome is to the joining us in club.
    Yep, I consider myself very fortunate to belong in Sol's emo club which Sol supervises with a smile behind a very thick window jar of sedatives next to him.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post

I have an army of them. won them all at a UFO catcher in tokio some years ago. they can be exhausting sometimes though, because they are all ExFx types.

Unbenannt.png

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have an army of them. won them all at a UFO catcher in tokio some years ago. they can be exhausting sometimes though, because they are all ExFx types.

Unbenannt.png
    No way you are IEI. SEI confirmed!

Sol's comment didn't actually register as funny to me until I saw @FreelancePoliceman's response then I started cracking up too. Maybe it was seeing it in bold.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Show some dignity, dude! A brain slug especially the pink ones turns everyone into hyperemotional hysterical girly emotion reliever household relic.

He needs surgery in order to come his senses and maybe there is a change for him to return into a T type if not too late.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Show some dignity, dude! A brain slug especially the pink ones turns everyone into hyperemotional hysterical girly emotion reliever household relic.

He needs surgery in order to come his senses and maybe there is a change for him to return into a T type if not too late.
    if you look closely at my picture, you will notice that I have a kirby for each function. I can be any type i want.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

if you look closely at my picture, you will notice that I have a kirby for each function. I can be any type i want.
    OMG it is gotten even worse than I expected.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    Oh would it be okay if I asked why you think I am ESE?
    You have a wide range of emotional expression though they are quite subtle on video. You want to be a caregiver and you do not possess any humanitarian inclinations so you are neither a hard Humanist group nor a soft. Or mild.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You have a wide range of emotional expression though they are quite subtle on video. You want to be a caregiver and you do not possess any humanitarian inclinations so you are neither a hard Humanist group nor a soft. Or mild.
    There were no questions in the video that prompted for a question of humanity to be brought up. I would 100% consider myself a humanitarian.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I wasn't going to respond but I thought about it and I have to speak up. You kind of do the same thing. You might not be using physical appearance, it is similar. You both call it intuitive impressions. You saw my profile pic and asked if I was EIE, and a normalizing one at that, even though it is a famous painting that I just happen to like. You didn't ask what it meant to me or anything like that. You also want to type people based on their taste in music even though some of the music mentioned sold millions of copies. I just wanted to point that out since it is harder to see similar behavior in ourselves sometimes. I am not trying to pick on you. I swear I am not. I was flattered to be asked if I typed EIE.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti types eheh

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks god Ti types invented socionics

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh shit, Aylen is throwing punches.
    previously Megadoodoo

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I wasn't going to respond but I thought about it and I have to speak up. You kind of do the same thing. You might not be using physical appearance, it is similar. You both call it intuitive impressions. You saw my profile pic and asked if I was EIE, and a normalizing one at that, even though it is a famous painting that I just happen to like. You didn't ask what it meant to me or anything like that. You also want to type people based on their taste in music even though some of the music mentioned sold millions of copies. I just wanted to point that out since it is harder to see similar behavior in ourselves sometimes. I am not trying to pick on you. I swear I am not. I was flattered to be asked if I typed EIE.
    I get your point. I have different approaches in typings depending on the person I type. my assumptions are rather intuitive, since I obviously can't read about your life, and I only do them when people ask me. otherwise I focus more on biographies. the music theory was something I just observed, but I mentioned that it can be wrong. the problem I have with sol's typings is that he seems to often be very sure that he's correct, and he never explains why, then calls you a noob if you have a different opinion, or lectures you that you have to learn more. he typed me as IEI in 3 different threads now, and it's just irritating, because I know this typing is wrong.

oh well, I guess it's just better to ignore him.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Im seeing offended EIE.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was flattered to be asked if I typed EIE.
    I would be too. You’re charming but you just can’t compete with me. LOL just kidding.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

When I see him use the word "noob" I often, mentally, change it to "boob," laugh and move on to the next post.

It kind of takes the bite out of the word.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I see him use the word "noob" I often, mentally, change it to "boob," laugh and move on to the next post.

It kind of takes the bite out of the word.
    thats also a good way to keep calm and not get angry or upset. you go 9gurl

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get your point. I have different approaches in typings depending on the person I type. my assumptions are rather intuitive, since I obviously can't read about your life, and I only do them when people ask me. otherwise I focus more on biographies. the music theory was something I just observed, but I mentioned that it can be wrong. the problem I have with sol's typings is that he seems to often be very sure that he's correct, and he never explains why, then calls you a noob if you have a different opinion, or lectures you that you have to learn more. he typed me as IEI in 3 different threads now, and it's just irritating, because I know this typing is wrong.

oh well, I guess it's just better to ignore him.
    https://translate.google.com/transla...n%2F%3Fid%3D89

Quote Originally Posted by by Ivan July 28, 2018
    Socionics knows what types of heavy heavy metal music is more typical?
    Quote Originally Posted by by Viktor Gulenko
    Your question belongs to the category of "taste" questions.

Musical, literary and other taste preferences of people are not determined by the type, but by those or other functional states that are usually formed from childhood and depend not only on age, but also on upbringing, as well as the level of development.

It is easy to assume that the emotions of listening to "heavy" music will trigger emotions associated with force sensory. But that does not mean that you are a type of power sensor.

The opposite reason may also work: you like it because it dualises your psyche or it is your weak function and by listening to such music you assert yourself.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

won't someone fondle my noobs

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh I kind of like the more intuitive approach, depending

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds

this reminds you. her type mb ISFP. initially I was inclined to type her delta F

an addition to SEI possibility against delta F
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1362957
    Last edited by Sol; 11-06-2019 at 07:26 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seriously, so many people would love to be dramatically troublesome internally conflicted drama queen EIE? OK, lol.

Maybe they should order a skull and stare at it for few weeks.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt in SEI. I was very open to this type initially, but it doesn't fit nor do Si base or creative. SEI was literally the one type that was immediately thrown out the window when I handed Gulenko's descriptions of various types to someone who knows me very well. I don't connect very much to what this person is saying at all. I would not make a video like this about this topic, lol, this seems extremely lacking. Also, I am not a people-pleasing person I hate to admit.

@bouncingoffclouds

this reminds you. her type mb ISFP. initially I was inclined to type her delta F

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I was very open to this type initially
    novices change opinions easily
    by IR you'll check this

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been looking at IR more than anything, along with functions within the various blocks

novices change opinions easily
    by IR you'll check this

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Maybe they should order a skull and stare at it for few weeks.
    Alas, poor Yorick.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    If I created socionics:

"Oh, so you want to be typed? You may be SLE. No, wait. Maybe SLI fits better. Oh, what about IEI???"
    aha, I was being sarcastic. the Ti types here just do your same things, only trying to be nonchalant when they change their minds (cant admit their logic was wrong)

but just imagine an accountant draw a copy of a Van Gogh with a ruler ^__^ how cute is that

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    LOL NO FE USER WOULD SAY THAT HAHAHAH.
    I think that is general peripheral view on things (alpha and delta as they tend to reject communal groups or organization). As such Fi deals with antipathies and sympathies. Fe is just being emo towards itself and others.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@faith alpha is pheripheral democratic quadra meaning rejection of competition (alpha+delta) and they practice individualism (alpha + gamma).
    If someone accepts me as a member it also means that they reject others so that is an absolute no no.

The reason why I'm so skeptical about relationships with people because that operation includes exclusion. As a result I rather exclude myself for the others. Although exclusion group is normally larger then inclusion group therefore by excluding myself it means that I include myself to greater whole.

I love paradoxes.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 11-07-2019 at 08:25 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Heretic007 what about esfjs that never invite me to their tea parties?
    That is serious. I should brainwash them back to their "natural" state.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Sol lol your avatars were the first things that stuck out to me @Heretic007 and @sbbds

Before I go through this thread I’d like to take a quick guess about your types. Both of you come off as introverted feelers. So maybe that. @Heretic especially for having that anti Fe signature. LOL NO FE USER WOULD SAY THAT HAHAHAH.

But [Fe voice] I understand that there’s really no basis for assumptions like these and it’s really annoying when people do it.
    Would you like to explain how my avatar is more Fi than your sensitivelord sleeping angel avatar?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure that alpha and delta reject competition

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I a fool for reading the teddy bear holding a flower and the "f.k.a Oprah" juxtaposed with the SLE typing as an intentional usage of irony? Like a quirky way of speaking to her Beta NF subconscious. Furthermore, a teddy bear is still a bear...an apex predator. Lol I just never took those things at face value.