Thread: Your typing of forum members

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-Ni C™ 4w3
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Alonzo seeing you back here made me scream on the inside. Christmas came early.
    Dampen the hymns of your muses with your own tears, mon pauvre

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Not for nothing, LIEs and LSIs have mirage/illusionary relations and under the right circumstances, like when we press hard on our hidden agendas (Se and Ni, respectively), we're easily mistaken for each other. Too many times have I initially mistyped one as the other.
    Well I called him over to tell him I found his twin online and had him read your posts out loud and he could not deny the similarity. I was basically reading your arguements with k4m and sol to him. said he likes your avatar too

so LIE for him confirmed

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Well thanks to these posts I was able to successfully type my co-worker LIE lol. You type virtually identical to how he speaks. Like I literally read all your posts here in his voice lol. He has scored LSI on the test and relates heavily to LSE description, but the cognition in how you write and he speaks is eerily similar.
    “ Extroverted logic deals with the external activity of objects, i.e the how, what and where of events, activity or work, behaviour, algorithms, movement, and actions. ”

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baboooshka View Post
    @Alonzo seeing you back here made me scream on the inside. Christmas came early.
    Me: (live footage)

Also Me:

The cynical, workaholic, absentee parent in every cheesy Christmas film that miraculously finds the Christmas spirit by realizing what's most important in life at the very last minute, and manages to make it home just in time with likely shitty, bargain bin gifts in tow.

Happy Holidays, young sir. I hope you are well.

Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Te is tied to action lol. Te polrs are unproductive
    I said dynamic inaction, which is a form of action, yes?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@angelic ESE final from me
    -
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @angelic ESE final from me
    Oh would it be okay if I asked why you think I am ESE?
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leaving this here because I'm tired of repeating myself and I think it's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    First, answer this > can you physically feel/take on/mirror the emotions of others and whatever environment you're apart of, as if their feelings and moods are contagious? Valuing Fe involves being dynamically aware of the "continuous excitations in people's emotional" states, which I interpret as affective/emotional empathy, where brain cells called mirror neurons fire when we sense another’s emotional state, creating an echo of that state inside our own minds.

To differing extents and degrees, all Fe valuers (E*Es, the most and L*Is, the least) are aware of and in tune with the ambient emotional vibes in others and the environment, though they may have differing facility and competency when it comes to utilizing and responding to this brand of "feedback." If you relate to this, then Alpha and Beta quadra are likely.

If not, that leaves Delta and Gamma, who prefer Fi cognitive empathy or perspective taking, which concerns one's ability to identify and understand other people’s emotions by way of placing oneself in another's shoes. Those with strong, high D Fi can almost automatically and spontaneously take on another’s perspective while those with low D Fi struggle to do so as quickly and easily.

The scientific community acknowledges that people access empathy channels differently and that there are those who are great at cognitive empathy but have trouble accessing affective empathy, namely because these two types of empathy are working completely different processing systems.

In my experience/research/nvestigations, I have found that Gamma and Delta F types don't do affective empathy that well, which is part of the reason why they are often (negatively) perceived as selfish or self focused and refuse to fake or alter their emotional state to appease others, contasted with Fe valuers who can have their feelings more easily moved and swayed by others and the environment, which is fine. It's just that some people may be more genetically hardwired to physically feel the emotions of others.

So which form of empathy do you cognitively prefer? It can make all the difference in the world when it comes to narrowing down your type options.
    @bouncingoffclouds perhaps this can help you as well. And FWIW, I think you are EII.

TIM
    LSI-H/D, 4
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This actually makes a lot of sense and reflects some of what I've seen between my family members. Thank you for that @Alonzo .

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds Out of curiosity, what is making you adverse to wanting to try out the system and work it out until you can satisfactorily type yourself first? Do you think other people can do it better than you just because you’re new?

TIM
    LSI-H/D, 4
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really tired/lacking sleep and every time I start going through it I'm bouncing between a million screens and getting sidetracked. I've been having issues with "sitting still" mentally so to speak lately, also I'm afraid of getting too sucked in when I'm going to be starting work again here soon

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I'm really tired/lacking sleep and every time I start going through it I'm bouncing between a million screens and getting sidetracked. I've been having issues with "sitting still" mentally so to speak lately, also I'm afraid of getting too sucked in when I'm going to be starting work again here soon
    Just IMO, I don’t think you or anyone should rely on other people feeding you opinions and knowledge. To me it’s like putting off work that you should be doing by yourself, by looking at direct sources yourself. There is only so much that internet strangers can deduce and comment on.

Mentioned
    1128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion
    F type
    mb IEI

the doubts in base T should start from his pink brain-slug avatar

@sbbds
    SLE avatar could be alike
    Last edited by Sol; 11-04-2019 at 11:28 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @soundofconfusion
    F type
    mb IEI

this is what happens when you solely rely on someones appearance for typings, you end up with results that don't make any sense. I wear a shirt with flowers in my avatar? must be F type. I have kirby on my face? mb F type. @sbbds has a teddy as avatar? must be F type. @Heretic 007 has a cat as avatar? F type. you create these absurd typings that just irritate people and have no basis in reality. you're typing these obvious logical types as F because you don't care how we behave, you only care about your narrow framework.

I have no doubts about my type, I just shake my head at your suggestions.

TIM
    LSI-H/D, 4
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He doesn't seem like an IEI to me based on the IEI's I've encountered

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    this is what happens when you solely rely on someones appearance for typings, you end up with results that don't make any sense. I wear a shirt with flowers in my avatar? must be F type. I have kirby on my face? mb F type. @sbbds has a teddy as avatar? must be F type. @Heretic 007 has a cat as avatar? F type. you create these absurd typings that just irritate people and have no basis in reality. you're typing these obvious logical types as F because you don't care how we behave, you only care about your narrow framework.

Typing you IEI means he has a crush on you basically, in Sol-speak. Welcome is to the joining us in club.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion
    Clicks speed growth.

a two horned unicorn renegade Comatose Lamiac 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H🄯 LEVF
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Typing you IEI means he has a crush on you basically, in Sol-speak. Welcome is to the joining us in club.
    Yep, I consider myself very fortunate to belong in Sol's emo club which Sol supervises with a smile behind a very thick window jar of sedatives next to him.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post

I have an army of them. won them all at a UFO catcher in tokio some years ago. they can be exhausting sometimes though, because they are all ExFx types.

Unbenannt.png

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have an army of them. won them all at a UFO catcher in tokio some years ago. they can be exhausting sometimes though, because they are all ExFx types.

Unbenannt.png
    No way you are IEI. SEI confirmed!

Sol's comment didn't actually register as funny to me until I saw @FreelancePoliceman's response then I started cracking up too. Maybe it was seeing it in bold.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE-H🄯 LEVF
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Show some dignity, dude! A brain slug especially the pink ones turns everyone into hyperemotional hysterical girly emotion reliever household relic.

He needs surgery in order to come his senses and maybe there is a change for him to return into a T type if not too late.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Show some dignity, dude! A brain slug especially the pink ones turns everyone into hyperemotional hysterical girly emotion reliever household relic.

He needs surgery in order to come his senses and maybe there is a change for him to return into a T type if not too late.
    if you look closely at my picture, you will notice that I have a kirby for each function. I can be any type i want.

TIM
    ILE-H🄯 LEVF
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

if you look closely at my picture, you will notice that I have a kirby for each function. I can be any type i want.
    OMG it is gotten even worse than I expected.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    Oh would it be okay if I asked why you think I am ESE?
    You have a wide range of emotional expression though they are quite subtle on video. You want to be a caregiver and you do not possess any humanitarian inclinations so you are neither a hard Humanist group nor a soft. Or mild.
    -

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You have a wide range of emotional expression though they are quite subtle on video. You want to be a caregiver and you do not possess any humanitarian inclinations so you are neither a hard Humanist group nor a soft. Or mild.
    There were no questions in the video that prompted for a question of humanity to be brought up. I would 100% consider myself a humanitarian.
    ᶠᵃᵗᵉ

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I wasn't going to respond but I thought about it and I have to speak up. You kind of do the same thing. You might not be using physical appearance, it is similar. You both call it intuitive impressions. You saw my profile pic and asked if I was EIE, and a normalizing one at that, even though it is a famous painting that I just happen to like. You didn't ask what it meant to me or anything like that. You also want to type people based on their taste in music even though some of the music mentioned sold millions of copies. I just wanted to point that out since it is harder to see similar behavior in ourselves sometimes. I am not trying to pick on you. I swear I am not. I was flattered to be asked if I typed EIE.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti types eheh

Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks god Ti types invented socionics

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh shit, Aylen is throwing punches.
    previously Megadoodoo

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I wasn't going to respond but I thought about it and I have to speak up. You kind of do the same thing. You might not be using physical appearance, it is similar. You both call it intuitive impressions. You saw my profile pic and asked if I was EIE, and a normalizing one at that, even though it is a famous painting that I just happen to like. You didn't ask what it meant to me or anything like that. You also want to type people based on their taste in music even though some of the music mentioned sold millions of copies. I just wanted to point that out since it is harder to see similar behavior in ourselves sometimes. I am not trying to pick on you. I swear I am not. I was flattered to be asked if I typed EIE.
    I get your point. I have different approaches in typings depending on the person I type. my assumptions are rather intuitive, since I obviously can't read about your life, and I only do them when people ask me. otherwise I focus more on biographies. the music theory was something I just observed, but I mentioned that it can be wrong. the problem I have with sol's typings is that he seems to often be very sure that he's correct, and he never explains why, then calls you a noob if you have a different opinion, or lectures you that you have to learn more. he typed me as IEI in 3 different threads now, and it's just irritating, because I know this typing is wrong.

oh well, I guess it's just better to ignore him.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Im seeing offended EIE.

TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was flattered to be asked if I typed EIE.
    I would be too. You’re charming but you just can’t compete with me. LOL just kidding.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

When I see him use the word "noob" I often, mentally, change it to "boob," laugh and move on to the next post.

It kind of takes the bite out of the word.

YWIMW

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I see him use the word "noob" I often, mentally, change it to "boob," laugh and move on to the next post.

It kind of takes the bite out of the word.
    thats also a good way to keep calm and not get angry or upset. you go 9gurl

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get your point. I have different approaches in typings depending on the person I type. my assumptions are rather intuitive, since I obviously can't read about your life, and I only do them when people ask me. otherwise I focus more on biographies. the music theory was something I just observed, but I mentioned that it can be wrong. the problem I have with sol's typings is that he seems to often be very sure that he's correct, and he never explains why, then calls you a noob if you have a different opinion, or lectures you that you have to learn more. he typed me as IEI in 3 different threads now, and it's just irritating, because I know this typing is wrong.

oh well, I guess it's just better to ignore him.
    https://translate.google.com/transla...n%2F%3Fid%3D89

Quote Originally Posted by by Ivan July 28, 2018
    Socionics knows what types of heavy heavy metal music is more typical?
    Quote Originally Posted by by Viktor Gulenko
    Your question belongs to the category of "taste" questions.

Musical, literary and other taste preferences of people are not determined by the type, but by those or other functional states that are usually formed from childhood and depend not only on age, but also on upbringing, as well as the level of development.

It is easy to assume that the emotions of listening to "heavy" music will trigger emotions associated with force sensory. But that does not mean that you are a type of power sensor.

The opposite reason may also work: you like it because it dualises your psyche or it is your weak function and by listening to such music you assert yourself.

♰CHRIST IS KING♰ MrInternet42069's Avatar
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

won't someone fondle my noobs

TIM
    LSI-H/D, 4
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh I kind of like the more intuitive approach, depending

Mentioned
    1128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@bouncingoffclouds

this reminds you. her type mb ISFP. initially I was inclined to type her delta F

an addition to SEI possibility against delta F
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1362957
    Last edited by Sol; 11-06-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ILE-H🄯 LEVF
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seriously, so many people would love to be dramatically troublesome internally conflicted drama queen EIE? OK, lol.

Maybe they should order a skull and stare at it for few weeks.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-H/D, 4
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt in SEI. I was very open to this type initially, but it doesn't fit nor do Si base or creative. SEI was literally the one type that was immediately thrown out the window when I handed Gulenko's descriptions of various types to someone who knows me very well. I don't connect very much to what this person is saying at all. I would not make a video like this about this topic, lol, this seems extremely lacking. Also, I am not a people-pleasing person I hate to admit.

@bouncingoffclouds

this reminds you. her type mb ISFP. initially I was inclined to type her delta F