TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    while you seem funny
    the reason is common - I see what to improve. like your understanding of types
    I had no wish to insult you, only criticize some your thoughts. and joking

it is Sparts Delta
    which is not your harbour, definetely
    im just joking with you because you say that Fi types are supposed to be polite and if someone shows a slight sign of impoliteness (even though thats what people about 90% of the time take out online) they are Fe valuing

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    I just meant whatever makes you happy Sol, but from now on ill be sure to refer to your future girlfriend as (hopefully) "long-life good loving wife", since you've made it clear you're not fucking around with non serious relationships

but I agree its annoying when people call stuff like socionics a waste of time, because I think its actually very important. if I said to them [thing you think is important] is just a time waster, they would be annoyed too. however, people will always disagree over what is valuable, so I don't think they're doing it to annoy me. in fact I feel kind of bad for anyone who is exposed to socionics or Jung and all they think is "wow big waste of time"--but nothing can be done, people see things differently, the main thing is to be engaged in what you feel is important. if people want to hang out being engaged in something they don't think is important then that is odd to me, but then again that's how I consider most my work and stuff, but I do it anyway because I have to. I guess the bottom line is I think work is stuff id rather not do and therefore less important to me, whereas people look at their hobbies or entertainment as things that are not producing tangible value and therefore less important. its really just the language people use to describe the things they value and consider most real. i guess there's plenty of people that would be like "you think this theory is real?--haha loser" and they really do feel bad for me too, so I guess that's just life, I want them to feel bad for me probably as much they want me to feel bad for them for thinking socionics is a waste, which is to say they don't
    most (i think) people already have a sense of what good chemistry is, and what people they easily connect with. so taking time to determine your, and others type is a much longer and harder route than simply gauging your chemistry with people. therefore a waste of time? especially considering the fact that people who have been here for 10 years are still discussing what Ni or Si is.

now, i think most people here aren't here for that reason, but to figure out their own type, or type others, for funsies

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

are you saying what socionics has to offer is self evident for most people

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

yes

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i consider that a profoundly ignorant stance, but one that is probably pretty common

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The stance of an Fi lead.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i consider that a profoundly ignorant stance, but one that is probably pretty common
    soo.. you cant tell when you are around people who stimulate you and you feel good around?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manjac View Post
    in a perfect world, people would realise that all socionics is, is a time-consumer for people who have nothing better going in life...
    Speak for yaself m8

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She says that but doesnt know what her own type is apparently not that self evident

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

soo.. you cant tell when you are around people who stimulate you and you feel good around?
    do you think that's what socionics amounts to? because its about why that is and how the judgements we draw on the basis of those built in feelings can lead us wrong. it doesn't tell us what to feel, its actually based on the premise we already know. you're acting like scoionics exists to determine what you should feel at the level of animal interaction, when it exists to contextualize those feelings as being the product of communicative factors, some beyond our control. in other words, socionics doesn't exist to tell us what our ape brains already experience, its to enlighten said experience with the wisdom of really smart people such as Jung, but really its part of a gnostic tradition reaching back to Christianity and the greeks (and beyond into primitive shamanism). you can say you already know it all and maybe you do, but I don't feel ashamed for not knowing it all already

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

She basically assumes that having strong Fi (aka a good understanding of interpersonal dynamics) is a "given" for most people, from her biased Fi lead perspective.

But of course not everyone is good at gauging interpersonal dynamics and compatibility, especially not Logical types, especially not those who have 1D Fi.

When it comes to the Intertype Theory, it is the most useful to Logical types... and incidentally they are also the ones who created it to "make sense" of things that someone with strong Fi can easily gauge without extra aid.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

I'm still not Fi lead.. Thank you though.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Olimpia

I'm still not Fi lead.. Thank you though.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see what you're getting at but I think it goes deeper than that, because strong Fi or not I feel like people have things to learn about socionics. the friend or foe detection system is just one mode of navigation in the same way Ti and scientific theories are certain modes of interpretation of the world. the point is none has a monopoly on the truth and they're all potentially useful. thus to strawman socionics as only doing what you see precisely as a product of viewing it through your own lens misses the point, because its about examining the lens itself. its precisely the same mistake people who say socionics is unscientific and therefore worthless make in rejecting it. its like socionics exists to point out how that is in of itself a limited approach. to double down on it and reject socionics because it doesn't fit into your box and therefore anything it does outside of it is superfluous and worthless is just limiting oneself, not a statement on socionics itself, its a statement of ignorance not enlightenment. the Se version is the person who never fights because he's actually incapable, therefore all conflict is useless and he would like to just forget about it, etc (you could do this across any level)--we don't call those people enlightened, rather cowards, or weaklings--conveniently self justifying in any case

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ill be sure to refer to your future girlfriend as (hopefully) "long-life good loving wife"
    I hope you have not felt as insulted too after misunderstanding me. In other case that would point to ESI is more possible for you than EII, - as they hate when other ones point on their misunderstanding of other (as relates to their polr Ne). Become so acidentally nervouse in such cases.

The difference between "girlfriend" and wife is grandiose. When people love each other - they want to marry, unconditionally. While I do not want relations without love. So when you wish me a girlfriend - you wish me such bad relations. It's not good at all.

> but I agree its annoying when people call stuff like socionics a waste of time, because I think its actually very important

In general, as the theory, Socionics is serious thing, as when is applied correctly it seems to work as should and gives a lot of good hopes to improve the life of many people. They will be easier to get happy relations with deep unconditional love, - the thing the most people saw only in fairytales. And secondary it's the way to correct type accentuation to make people better, more effective. All this if will be used correctly and massively may change a lot in society to good side. Socionics itself costs the time people spend on it.
    Unfortunately on today practice, for the most people Socionics is worse than funny "waste of time", - they may mistype (<20% average match is weird) and choose wrong people for them, or to make worse career choice. While without thinking about types they mb did better decisions. Here betish negativism is useful - it's the needed conterforce to improve the practical (and mb theoretical) side so people were lesser harmed.
    At now moment Socionics is more dangerous as practice, than useful. I see too many mistypings, so the scepticism (including expressed by emotions) has reasonable basis. Before Socionics will be used massively it should to get objective proof that is applied with high typing accuracy. Or more people may get, for example, a conflictor/superego instead of a dual - what instinctively they'd did in much rare cases. maniac at now seems tries relations with a conflictor, so soon we may to hear the review how good that was.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Bertrand seems like a T type to me. He reminds me of that SLI I know actually.

But I guess there perhaps can be a difference in how the types would manifest in men vs women taking into account that women are by rule more emotional.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i thought I was SLI for a while but I feel like my sensing is kind of weak, but I would be super happy to be SLI

and Sol don't worry bruh, I like your posts even when I disagree even though I don't always say it or because I don't feel like it right then. and I agree with what you're saying

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i thought I was SLI for a while but I feel like my sensing is kind of weak, but I would be super happy to be SLI
    How does that weakness manifest?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

my room is a mess, my sleep is messed up, im not very good at cooking, I will say I have style~ though

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Anyone who types me Fi lead makes me laugh a little because when it comes to friendships I'm pretty dumb. I never know how warm/cold to be to people, I have no idea how to start friendships (I'm starting to think I am schizoid), I am garbage at keeping in touch, and I accidentally insult people on the regular. I relate more to Fi PolR tbh.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

my room is a mess, my sleep is messed up, im not very good at cooking, I will say I have style~ though
    That SLI (if that's what he is) guy is the same, he sucks at taking care of himself besides working out regularly I guess. He's pretty fit. He sucks at responsibilites and chores etc his apartment is always pretty gross.
    Isn't this related to depression though, and men are more gross/less presentable than women on average

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anyone who types me Fi lead makes me laugh a little because when it comes to friendships I'm pretty dumb. I never know how warm/cold to be to people, I have no idea how to start friendships (I'm starting to think I am schizoid), I am garbage at keeping in touch, and I accidentally insult people on the regular. I relate more to Fi PolR tbh.
    Thats cuz u were so isolated ur still mentally 12

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah probably, I guess if Im EI on drugs might as well be depressed SL

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Thats cuz u were so isolated ur still mentally 12
    If I am mentally 12 what does that make you? like a baby halfway out of your moms vagina maybe

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

yeah probably, I guess if Im EI on drugs might as well be depressed SL
    You're on drugs?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no thats a reference to some earlier speculation about my type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> are you saying what socionics has to offer is self evident for most people

yes
    Hence those most of people which suffer in bad IR relations or get lesser than could in neutral ones do this intentionally but not by mistake. They are not disappointed when divorce, but are glad by the reasons and consequences. And so the most people want not to be happy and strong, but unhappy and weak. Your understanding of the peoples' life is amazing. As uncovered stays the explanaition how the kind with self-destructing attitude is still alive on the Earth. So the normal reason is lesser important than the irrational wish to underestimate the use of nonvalued theory by any means.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

the "SLI" also has drug and alcohol problems

I wonder if Si is associated with pain avoidance

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

look Sol socionics is just training wheels for autists so they can have the same bad relationships as everyone else, but hey at least its not no-relationships. congrats on your future divorce, remember to invite gulenko to the wedding

the "SLI" also has drug and alcohol problems

I feel like being alive is associated with pain avoidance, at least over time and on balance. but maybe this is a Si base outlook

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

well I realise literally all people avoid pain in one way or another but there are some people (by far mostly men) who take it to an extreme

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Si is about inner sensations. While people lean to pleasant ones and reducing of unpleasant ones. Where Si type can and see as useful to reduce pain or discomfort - they do, they notice easier and fix more than other types.

Alcohol... I know one SLI with such problem. He may drink a lot, but he's not asocial drunk - just the style of entertainment, and happens this with him seems regularly. This may be linked that whine helps him to be lesser shy, and mb it's pleasant food for him. His parrents did home wine.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Si is about inner sensations. While people lean to pleasant ones and reducing of unpleasant ones. Where Si type can and see as useful to reduce pain or discomfort - they do, they notice easier and fix more than other types.

Alcohol... I know one SLI with such problem. He may drink a lot, but he's not asocial drunk - just the style of entertainment, and happens this with him seems regularly. This may be linked that whine helps him to be lesser shy, and mb it's pleasant food for him. His parrents did home wine.
    Yes I drink to be less shy.

The "SLI" drinks also because he feels like he has to be "fun company"
    Which seems weird if he unvalues Fe

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

congrats on your future divorce
    thanks. your emotional Fi support will be valuable
    But I still need to marry before this. So would be more reasonable to congrat with the marriage, at first.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

your emotional Fi support will be valuable
    you say the sweetest things

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All irrational types suck at responsibilites and neglect chores at some point and can get their places pretty gross, especially if they live alone. Thats what I've seen irl at least.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    She basically assumes that having strong Fi (aka a good understanding of interpersonal dynamics) is a "given" for most people, from her biased Fi lead perspective.

But of course not everyone is good at gauging interpersonal dynamics and compatibility, especially not Logical types, especially not those who have 1D Fi.

When it comes to the Intertype Theory, it is the most useful to Logical types... and incidentally they are also the ones who created it to "make sense" of things that someone with strong Fi can easily gauge without extra aid.
    Sure, because "Fi leads" never get themselves into bad relationships .

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    That's the irony of it, haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    It's bad relations who gets them. As they are introverts.

And as T leads never mistake, no one should doubt in what they say.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol clearly needs programmable EIE to execute his specific set of instructions.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Sol clearly needs programmable EIE to execute his specific set of instructions.
    EIE spread viruses. I know.