Results 7,681 to 7,720 of 8074

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>everyone is wrong except me. I've got banned from other sites because they were wrong, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    He assignes a single type IEI to almost anyone. It's not a typing, but an imitation of thinking, of typing and objectively harmful misleading which he does massively here. Possibly he does intential lie, if it's not from a delusional disorder.
    It is a known thing that he types everyone as IEI. If someone can be misleaded by that then they can be misleaded by some other thing in any way. Hence I dont see any harm of typing everyone as IEI. It could remind us all that anyone can type anyone as any type although it doesnt make sense to us because that happens all the time.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    It is a known thing that he types everyone as IEI. If someone can be misleaded by that then they can be misleaded by some other thing in any way. Hence I dont see any harm of typing everyone as IEI. It could remind us all that anyone can type anyone as any type although it doesnt make sense to us because that happens all the time.
    Typing everyone here IEI, is wrong, but typing everyone here F type that can't comprehend facts and truth is right. Sol "logic"
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    Typing everyone here IEI, is wrong, but typing everyone here F type that can't comprehend facts and truth is right. Sol "logic"
    Everyone has their own understanding, some people have similar understanding and some people have clashing understanding. So everyone can be wrong or true to different people at different times for certain people s types.

It is impossible for everyone to reach the same consensus. So everyone is gonna be true and wrong at different times to each other.

Important thing here is to acknowledge that people can have different understanding and will type people differently cause thats inevitable. Everyone is gonna voice theirs, it happens not here but everywhere. Thats what makes typology community a typology community.

We are at Your typing of forum members page 193 that should declare thats the case already.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He assignes a single type IEI to almost anyone. It's not a typing, but an imitation of thinking, of typing and objectively harmful misleading which he does massively here. Possibly he does intential lie, if it's not from a delusional disorder.

> If someone is insulting or attacking you

F types are accented on emotions. When they don't like something - they interpret that significantly as emotional, personal attack. The usefulness to know correct data is lesser noticable for them.
    The example of this was Alive himself (EIE), who demanded to do not say him disagreements with his opinions, including about the typology. And argumented the demand because he does not like such opinions to be goten.

Some people as @necrosbud and Alive seem to have psyche disorders, which makes this problem of F types as unusually expressed. necrosbud when used 1st account said directly about having psychiatry problems. On practice they express the preference to live in illusions, than to see the reality. They behave lesser normaly, lesser adequately. Even being on a place which is supposed to give truth, they try to use it for illusional games. The approach with inappropiate for the situation demands is another example of their problems with common reason.
    There are many of people with psyche problems on psychology and typology sites, and they tend to behave alike when have F types. F types are touchy in T criticism (to what is real type relates), while worse psyche state makes them as irritated and lesser reasonable, problems of their types are more accentuated. Also such people, due to worse state, feel and have lesser resources to take into account interests of other ones where objectivity is important, lesser adopted to have mutually useful cooperations, - so practically higher egocentric and speculative.
    On socioforum admin was annoyed by those ones and have forbidden to say disagreements with profile types to help those people fool themselves and others there. Such censorship and harmful practice is not only on that typology site, which makes easier for mods but makes the harm to people reading that nonsense. When among mods are people with similar emotional problems such restriction is inputed and used easier.
    By demanding the censorship for typology opinions and such acting against conditions for objectivity, those practically demand from mods to remove opposing against their lieing to people and themselves.
    What is the objective harm in Awake typing most people as IEI, exactly? Contrary to what you may like to believe, you can't really "objectively" be a type in the current state of typology systems as evidenced by the variety of typings on this very forum. If it was a truly objective system, there would be much less variety.

You also seem to be ignoring the fact that people don't have to accept the IEI typing if they receive one, they're free to discard it and prioritize their own opinion. Just as most people do when you type them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It is a known thing that he types everyone as IEI.
    It's also known to be objectively wrong and hence people may get problems from wrong data.
    Mods instead of preventing his harm against people and the site, help it to be higher.
    Such situation you name as appropriate.

Additionally he (as similar haters of reason and truth) corrupted mods on typology censorship and to act against rules, what is harmful against the quality of site's content and peoples' interests.
    Such mods' actions predispose to harm against people by opposing against useful data be here and by supporting be more of wrong data be here.

Typology censorship reduces the usefulness to use this place.
    Mods do opposite to what are supposed to do here.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's also known to be objectively wrong and hence people may get problems from wrong data.
    Mods instead of preventing his harm against people and the site, help it to be higher.
    Such situation you name as appropriate.
    There is no objectively true in socionics since criterias can be determined, interpreted, implemented differently. Someone can think you are objectively wrong and harmful with your typings, it is about eye of beholder. If you cannot understand this then there is nothing i can say more in this matter.

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no objectively true in socionics since criterias can be determined, interpreted, implemented differently. Someone can think you are objectively wrong and harmful with your typings, it is about eye of beholder. If you cannot understand this then there is nothing i can say more in this matter.
    Actually the "eye of the beholder" thing could be a constant by which the consistency of a typist (??) can be evaluated as long as there are clear patterns and/or rationale either explained by the typist him/herself or recognized by third party. From that perspective, @Awake IEI typings seem utterly legit.

What I personally would like to see more is the rationale behind the typings of each forum member be it of other forum members or some celebrities or famous historical figures. I mean stuff like " SLE because Sensory + Thinker + Extrovert and Beta " seems like redundant and absolutely devoid of any explanation whatsoever. I mean, I know people here can do better than that !
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@myresearch

To mods on sites should be assigned people with high interest to sites themes, good knowledge and skills. And not random flooders who are unable to understand and apply sites theme. So they become (or already are) upset and then indifferent, low interested or even hostile to sites themes (alike clowning here Subteigh and his inadequate pal).
    The result of such moding will be against the quality of sites content. The example of this practice we see here, socioforum and other typology places. Where exists harmful for site task voluntarism of mods. Wrong people assigned on places lead to expected destructive problems.
    On psychology sites that approach also leads be there people with doubtful psyche and hence additional complications to act reasonably and useful.
    The more number of mods, - the worse selection was, harder is to control who they are, what do and will do. Here are many of them.

So here was and is typology censorship which is done against existing forum's rules.
    As mods have no rules permissions to close access, talks or delete information with is appropriate content from rules point and site's task. The main task of the site is typplogy discussions, which is appropriate be done in any site's places in any of forms. Except objective lie and misleadings, alike Alive spreads here.
    Mods here sometimes do what is against site's main task and against their duties. Because of said above reasons about their qualities being doubtful to be mods on this site.

For small site would be enough 2 mods. This would made easier to control what happens here. But admin seem do not cares seriously about the situation. And so mods, which is a pack of random flooders, are allowed to do harmful actions against the site by ignoring rules and duties.
    Those mods who support here any typology censorship, alike closing themes for talking about types or delete an info about types, - are harmful for site's content, evidently. As they oppose to be here correct and useful data, and instead support here to be misleadings and mistakes about types.
    Noobs who are too and regularly upset by "he said another opinion than me" - are inappropriate members too. As this site is for those who are able and wish to think critically, but not demand a censorship. As minimum, they alike Alive will bomb mods by corrupting offers.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Actually the "eye of the beholder" thing could be a constant by which the consistency of a typist (??) can be evaluated as long as there are clear patterns and/or rationale either explained by the typist him/herself or recognized by third party. From that perspective, @Awake IEI typings seem utterly legit.

What I personally would like to see more is the rationale behind the typings of each forum member be it of other forum members or some celebrities or famous historical figures. I mean stuff like " SLE because Sensory + Thinker + Extrovert and Beta " seems like redundant and absolutely devoid of any explanation whatsoever. I mean, I know people here can do better than that !
    The funny thing is, you have probably read the article I've shared in my signature, and many of the things I mention about Ni are spot on for Sol. And it's not like I wrote it in response to Sol, the article was published in October 31th, and I wrote the Ni section in July/August, long before the dispute with Sol here started. He's also a clear normalizing subtype, as his constant obsession with rules is clear to see for everyone in his constant wall of text he is currently posting. Flirting with minors isn't in the rules of this site, so it's not really worth reflecting about, but closing a thread about me is a clear inexcusable violation. He also posted like a bunch of flat-out conspiracy theories that have no basis in reality and are so typical for Ni. He accuses me of influencing moderators, but the only thing I have done is write one about how sorry I am for not being able to ignore Sol, and I ask FreelancePolicemen to close the thread about me because anyone with half a brain except sol and nifl can see how dumb that one is. I didn't write any private message to Subteigh, I doubt he even cares about this as he isn't really involved, and I don't even know who Abbie is. Meanwhile I wouldn't be surprised if sol contacted mu 5 times by now trying to damage control. This is bigger than Kiana's meltdown, and even if he isn't banned, watching this trainwreck in slow motion was worth it all. in some sense, he does seem extremly similar to Kiana, who accused everybody and their mother of being against her. In my opinion he's a rotten So(u)l that gets the karma he deserves (how many women has he stalked and harrassed by pm's or constant mentions on this site? who can really tell the number as most of them already left the site), and I didn't even have to do anything. He did it all to himself. Sol fumbling the football and admitting to being into women under 18 and 12-14 year olds are fair game while he's 50 and gays are mentally ill. the irony of it all, it's just... chef's kiss
    Last edited by Still Alive; 12-20-2023 at 07:20 PM.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post

@myresearch have voted in Alive's type theme for the same as my opinion for him - EIE.
    As that theme is voluntaristicly closed in now moment by mods and exist prevents for people to talk about the typology there, while arguments would be useful to be said, you may do this here.
    Wow you really don’t have any concept of boundaries or respecting them do you? When are you going to end this relentless thing? Does another person’s desires matter at all to you or does it pale in comparison to whatever it is you want
    Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post

Wow you really don’t have any concept of boundaries or respecting them do you? When are you going to end this relentless thing? Does another person’s desires matter at all to you or does it pale in comparison to whatever it is you want
    if people don't care enough about discussing the subject to support open evaluations of other members' types, then find another site to do whatever-chatting in. this is my desire, at least. less stupid censorship to superficially protect the feelings of someone who voluntarily chooses to frequent a site for discussing socionics.
    people just like role-playing more than reasonable and open discussion here. you and others, who can mostly be counted among F types, likewise ignore the desire of others to understand and discuss this subject freely. it's not different from how these others will ignore the desire of others to not be argued against. except it would be better to use this site for that purpose.

# mb @Northstar was right !

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    mb @Northstar was right !
    at this point I really hope he is, otherwise I would say that people who have the same type and subtype think the exact same things and free will doesn't really exist.
    the most comical thing is that both think they have a different type.

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

@Squirrel seems wanted to have T type, but was upset as having IEI
    As I told you, you have a recording device in your head that repeats the same sentences without listening to the responses or thinking about it , I already responded to a similar claim yesterday , here is the context of the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    @Sol
    (Squirrel seems inclined to think T, while having IEI)
    1- I don't think of anything specific as my type, and I'm willing to accept any type if it's supported by actually real data, but so far you haven't provided any actual and convincing evidence that I'm IEI

2- Provide your evidences that I'm an IEI and let's see how many of them are actually correct and not a wrong conclusion/guess
    If you thought a little yesterday, you would have found that accepting a F type if there is actual data that confirms I'm a F type means that I naturally wouldn't be bothered or annoyed by being an IEI if it was based on actual data, but you didn't answer my request to provide the evidence that supports it.

So, I'm still waiting for this evidences , and if you don't provide it, I can't really take your opinion seriously.
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at this point I really hope he is, otherwise I would say that people who have the same type and subtype think the exact same things and free will doesn't really exist.
    the most comical thing is that both think they have a different type.
    The question of free will shouldn't be that hard to answer if we accept the idea that we are all biased and that the psyche as Freud and then Jung conceptualized it is somewhat true (the existence of the unconscious part of the psyche being determinant in that regard). I would say that free will can not apply in every aspect of the conscious life as long as there is a possibility of unconscious phenomenon influencing it. If the unconscious has the lion share as it seems to be the case, then some decisions can be not-well informed because of the authority and "will" of the psyche to manage the content of the unconscious. We know that the unconscious can hide some vital information (no pun intended !) from consciousness. It is the case for instance in some traumatic amnesia (even if that phenomenon might be something of the brain rather than of the "psyche").
    I remember the shock I felt when I was a kid and discovered through Freud that we are not the master on board, it felt like there was another entity inside of every human being and maybe even other mammals could have an unconscious and therefore a conscious mind, thus being self-aware.

Now, when it comes to typology and Sociotypes, theoretically certain biases are type dependent, however it seems to me that the Jungian psychology is not fully taking into account in socionics as it focuses on Jung's typology while setting aside the psychology i.e. where it all supposed to make sense.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive officially crossed the IEI line for me when he typed Lebron James Bruce Lee Jade Empire IEI… I must be 1 of those people @FreelancePoliceman was talking about (the only one) buying into Alive’s extreme theorizing having no basis with reality like @Sol said or even Alive is laughing at and Messing with us!!
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WesArticuno View Post
    Alive officially crossed the IEI line for me when he typed Lebron James Bruce Lee Jade Empire IEI… I must be 1 of those people @FreelancePoliceman was talking about (the only one) buying into Alive’s extreme theorizing having no basis with reality like @Sol said or even Alive is laughing at and Messing with us!!
    I think he is onto something with some of his IEI takes (for example Einstein, Ada Lovelace), he is intuitvely spotting a certain pattern. But he projects this pattern onto people it doesn't apply to, for example Mike Tyson. Often when we spot a pattern, and we are right about that pattern, it's easy to project repetitions of it onto things where such pattern no longer applies. This is a typical trait of intellectual giftedness. For the record I think Alive's likely type is EIE with a strong Ni accentuation.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WVBRY View Post
    I think he is onto something with some of his IEI takes (for example Einstein, Ada Lovelace), he is intuitvely spotting a certain pattern. But he projects this pattern onto people it doesn't apply to, for example Mike Tyson. Often when we spot a pattern, and we are right about that pattern, it's easy to project repetitions of it onto things where such pattern no longer applies. This is a typical trait of intellectual giftedness. For the record I think Alive's likely type is EIE with a strong Ni accentuation.
    I can easily admit that Mike Tyson is a very weird typing from a socionics perspective with IEI. I also can admit that Donald Trump and Northstar as IEI are typings that do not work well with classical socionics theory. What I basically intuitively suspect is that much of the theory just simply doesn't add up when you apply it to every example of each type. Personally, I really have no doubt that I'm an introverted. I've recently travelled through italy for 3 weeks completely by myself and I briefly had interactions with 2 women for a day and the rest of the time I was entirely by myself. I do not really understand how an extrovert would be able to do that. I've only got a handful of pictures of me on that trip, the rest is landscape. I also think my body language is typical for introverts. in my mid-twenties, I could spend weeks not talking to anyone, and a couple of people told me that I seem unapproachable and cold. the only extroverted element I have is that I can carry conversations easily, if I care about the topic, which is rarely the case. most of my romantic interactions are initiated by women who bump into me. having extroverted ethics would be really weird for me, only Se makes less sense honestly.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can easily admit that Mike Tyson is a very weird typing from a socionics perspective with IEI. I also can admit that Donald Trump and Northstar as IEI are typings that do not work well with classical socionics theory. What I basically intuitively suspect is that much of the theory just simply doesn't add up when you apply it to every example of each type. Personally, I really have no doubt that I'm an introverted. I've recently travelled through italy for 3 weeks completely by myself and I briefly had interactions with 2 women for a day and the rest of the time I was entirely by myself. I do not really understand how an extrovert would be able to do that. I've only got a handful of pictures of me on that trip, the rest is landscape. I also think my body language is typical for introverts. in my mid-twenties, I could spend weeks not talking to anyone, and a couple of people told me that I seem unapproachable and cold. the only extroverted element I have is that I can carry conversations easily, if I care about the topic, which is rarely the case. most of my romantic interactions are initiated by women who bump into me. having extroverted ethics would be really weird for me, only Se makes less sense honestly.

Yeah, I agree that classical socionics theory got alot of things wrong, still, Trump, Mike Tyson, and Northstar all seem like bulldogs in character and in their facial expressions body language, which is a trait I associate with lead Se. I tend to type in socionics mostly using SHS approach, where IEI is a very soft type. Gruff people like Northstar as IEI is extremely unlikely from that pov to say the least.

As far as you being an introvert goes, I agree those traits speak more to introversion, but this can be accentuated in EIEs by having a distant subtype or an accentuated Ni funtion. It's typical not to speak to many people when travelling alone, regardless of type. Spending weeks not talking to anyone could be due to a strong Ni accentuiation. The function creates eccentric hermits when accentuated, including in EIEs. You seem rather talkative when it comes to your centers of interest, like you said, but this doesn't mean you are an introvert. I am rarely very talkative about my interests, even things I'm very passionate about. You seem expansive in this area. I see similar traits in Braingel, who I think is EIE with an Ni accentuation. But since you are using a different type images, than I do, I realize EIE might seem wrong to you, and that's fair.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@WVBRY

Is too emotional and people interested to have good chance on T. By nonverbal reminded SEI, mostly.
    Also has a chance on ESI, as 1) J talking structure which does not remind words randomly sprayed on a paper, 2) Sometimes prefered to express emotions from subjective point alike "I hate ..." and not objectivism of Fe "those bastards...".

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I agree that classical socionics theory got alot of things wrong, still, Trump, Mike Tyson, and Northstar all seem like bulldogs in character and in their facial expressions body language, which is a trait I associate with lead Se. I tend to type in socionics mostly using SHS approach, where IEI is a very soft type. Gruff people like Northstar as IEI is extremely unlikely from that pov to say the least.

As far as you being an introvert goes, I agree those traits speak more to introversion, but this can be accentuated in EIEs by having a distant subtype or an accentuated Ni funtion. It's typical not to speak to many people when travelling alone, regardless of type. Spending weeks not talking to anyone could be due to a strong Ni accentuiation. The function creates eccentric hermits when accentuated, including in EIEs. You seem rather talkative when it comes to your centers of interest, like you said, but this doesn't mean you are an introvert. I am rarely very talkative about my interests, even things I'm very passionate about. You seem expansive in this area. I see similar traits in Braingel, who I think is EIE with an Ni accentuation. But since you are using a different type images, than I do, I realize EIE might seem wrong to you, and that's fair.
    you can justify any typing with some weird subtype accentuation but the reality is that I simply don't care all that much about social interactions and I don't find most people interesting enough to engage with them. I love being alone and at peace with myself instead of interacting with strangers and small-talk makes me zone-out. I don't have social media, don't participate in discord here, and I don't have any deeper relationship with any user here, meanwhile Fe is about developing communities. you just simply can't say that I'm extroverted, it doesn't fit me at all by definition or how I behave in real life. anyone can write anything about themselves on websites but I don't know anyone who would describe me as extroverted in real life.
    Last edited by Still Alive; 12-27-2023 at 01:16 PM.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K4M has Adam Strange as IEE. That thought crossed my mind, but i think i see a large Te focus on secular work in his vision of that, in those methods ad infinitum, and in how the overall system of things, the secular business world itself works from a methods point of view.

It has too much hard T punch for it.

He is focused on ESI and relationships with that group, and going by the model, paints Fi, and as he always commented, he is weak in ethics in knowing more than the basics or fundamentals.

He is too abstract to hail from S domains - so nill nada zilch.

Type stands.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@youfloweryourfeast

rather possible INFP / IEI
    she thinks EII

Based on profile's photo.
    And this profile's data as nice example of P style bad structured talking:
    "Biography: am not very active here because idk how to use this site very well and im not that well versed in this because im not that interested in learning it in depth, i know some though!! if you wanna talk to me about anything i love new ideas and i have some to share just message me honestley"

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@youfloweryourfeast

rather possible INFP / IEI
    she thinks EII

Based on profile's photo.
    And this profile's data as nice example of P style bad structured talking:
    "Biography: am not very active here because idk how to use this site very well and im not that well versed in this because im not that interested in learning it in depth, i know some though!! if you wanna talk to me about anything i love new ideas and i have some to share just message me honestley"
    I mean, the bio just sounds like she is exploring. Is that not in line with Ne? Often I feel like you arbitrarily type someone IEI. One is not obligated to get along with their dual - aside from socionics there are a lot of factors that come into play. Or could it be that certain EIIs you can almost sense might disagree with you or challenge you and not simply let you overwrite them, that you defensively go to “IEI”? You will type literally everything IEI or P type for the most arbitrary and oversimplified and overcaricaturized of reasons. Like something a word phrase whatever could potentially mean a million things depending on what is being conveyed but you want to defensively shove it into IEI for what reason I don’t know it’s almost as if you don’t want people to be EII. Again maybe they will challenge you and that’s problematic apparently.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, the bio just sounds like she is exploring. Is that not in line with Ne? Often I feel like you arbitrarily type someone IEI. One is not obligated to get along with their dual - aside from socionics there are a lot of factors that come into play. Or could it be that certain EIIs you can almost sense might disagree with you or challenge you and not simply let you overwrite them, that you defensively go to “IEI”? You will type literally everything IEI or P type for the most arbitrary and oversimplified and overcaricaturized of reasons. Like something a word phrase whatever could potentially mean a million things depending on what is being conveyed but you want to defensively shove it into IEI for what reason I don’t know it’s almost as if you don’t want people to be EII. Again maybe they will challenge you and that’s problematic apparently.
    He's intimated thru forum time, that Fi lead is holier than thou, so no show no go, plus it's a rare type to post in his book, and aside from the bias, he wants to keep Fe and Fi separated, it's his Delta investment in it. Fe belongs outside the Fi temple sanctuary in being profane.

Fe is the source of vile things was in several comments about the type with Se as an ingredient.

I think Alpha is off the hook.

He dislikes seeing the badge on the wrong person, it misrepresents the true-ness of Fi. Also it is his dual and it is chafing to see it in less than his true form. EII and Fi overall is sacrosanct in his symbolism.

I'll let him answer, but I think he won't now, and if he does you'll be consigned as supremely ignorant, like he does the forum in general.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol types based on how he feels about a person.. This means he dislikes you and finds what you say “opposing” him, since it’s the conflicting. I wouldn’t take what he says very seriously.. He’s types me SEI which is one of the worst typings I’ve ever received
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whilst it isn’t that unrealistic to type me as an Eie, based on how my online behavior can be interpreted, it is actually a very bad typing for me with how I am.. I don’t have Si brake or bad Fi… @Exodus used to think as you, but met me.. and sanguine miasma used to think the same but now knows me and has had a lot of voice chats with me..

I would actually be an ILI before an EIE by G, but I don’t feel this is, as much fails.. I also do not judge on hierarchies, which you can’t be an EIE in G or any place, without having this, as it is what determines rational base aristocrat..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you’re confusing my autism specialized interests, different tonality and my poor executive functioning which can cause me to spiral as me being an EJ…

Something to keep in mind is I have severe enough autism, to where I am under county disability service for life because of this..

Please believe me when I say I don’t have very many issues with Si and Fi, and that I do with Te..

Peoppe have been very surprised to find out my demeanor on video and in person isn’t “bull dog”, which it can come off as because of my autism special interest and spiraling (which happens because of executive dysfunction).

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally believe I can only be an SHS IEI or IEE.. But more dichotomies fit in IEI than IEE.. I give IEE as the alt, because it fits my polarity charges (other than that I can fit Fe- more than Fe+.. But Ni-, Si-, Fi+, absolutely not), because I am very, very concerned with seeking out positive sensations.. I am in an aromatherapy class, love food that makes me feel good, and this sort. Believe it or not, I fit positivist better, with how it is defined. I don’t mean I am a positive person, but I do not negate things, and I am too trusting.. Not when it comes to my identity, but in terms of how I process information, I think about things in similarities.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Whilst it isn’t that unrealistic to type me as an Eie, based on how my online behavior can be interpreted, it is actually a very bad typing for me with how I am.. I don’t have Si brake or bad Fi… @Exodus used to think as you, but met me.. and sanguine miasma used to think the same but now knows me and has had a lot of voice chats with me..

I would actually be an ILI before an EIE by G, but I don’t feel this is, as much fails.. I also do not judge on hierarchies, which you can’t be an EIE in G or any place, without having this, as it is what determines rational base aristocrat..
    Rational base aristocrat with Ti/Fe* .. What makes Eie impossible for me in my eyes, is I don’t have that, and me as an Si brake is the worst thing about it for me.. But me as an Ni- type is also so..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if an autistic person is an introvert or result type, they can spiral about topics of special interests, because of obsession and executive functioning challenge. This is something that is a requirement to be diagnosed with autism, so if only Eie and ILI can do this for Ni types, no IEI or LIE would meet autism criteria.. Which I don’t believe is the case.. And as I said earlier, my autism is already particularly severe for something that would’ve once classified as Asperger’s

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whilst someone can try and say that obsession is “J”, I believe it can just as much be ignored Ne.

In the autism spectrum disorder diagnosis, I am diagnosed with meeting the only symptom that isn’t a J in the second category in terms of obsession.. The obsession with special interests.. You’ve to meet a certain amount of criteria.. I suppose it is technically possible to get diagnosed with not having the special interests, but if someone is meeting the criteria without that, they’d be more likely to be a J, because that criteria (that I don’t fit) is rigid adherence to routine and some other thing like that.. I meet it with the sensory and special interest..

It is technically impossible to be diagnosed with autism in America, without having some things that SHS would be likely to interpret, from a front, as a J process type… Gulenko believes any Ni ego can be autistic… So an autistic IEI, which is both IP and result, would look a bit more rational and process than normal…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I didn’t say, is that my boyfriend even types me as a model G EII (which I am not), because my Fi is so good.. But he isn’t good with +/- and relies too much on description and visual means

Fi and No are my best functions.. And whilst I’m not overly good with Si, it is something I don’t painfully struggle with, and that I can take pleasures with

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> If someone is insulting or attacking you

F types are accented on emotions. When they don't like something - they interpret that significantly as emotional, personal attack. The usefulness to know correct data is lesser noticable for them.
    The example of this was Alive himself (EIE), who demanded to do not say him disagreements with his opinions, including about the typology. And argumented the demand because he does not like such opinions to be goten.

Some people as @necrosbud and Alive seem to have psyche disorders, which makes this problem of F types as unusually expressed. necrosbud when used 1st account said directly about having psychiatry problems. On practice they express the preference to live in illusions, than to see the reality. They behave lesser normaly, lesser adequately. Even being on a place which is supposed to give truth, they try to use it for illusional games. The approach with inappropiate for the situation demands is another example of their problems with common reason.
    There are many of people with psyche problems on psychology and typology sites, and they tend to behave alike when have F types. F types are touchy in T criticism (to what is real type relates), while worse psyche state makes them as irritated and lesser reasonable, problems of their types are more accentuated. Also such people, due to worse state, feel and have lesser resources to take into account interests of other ones where objectivity is important, lesser adopted to have mutually useful cooperations, - so practically higher egocentric and speculative.
    On socioforum admin was annoyed by those ones and have forbidden to say disagreements with profile types to help those people fool themselves and others there. Such censorship and harmful practice is not only on that typology site, which makes easier for mods but makes the harm to people reading that nonsense. When among mods are people with similar emotional problems such restriction is inputed and used easier.
    By demanding the censorship for typology opinions and such acting against conditions for objectivity, those practically demand from mods to remove opposing against their lieing to people and themselves.
    How would an EIE, which has 4D Fe and Ne which makes it extremely open-minded, even be prone to having such a repeated pattern.. They would be one of the most open-minded types because of this.. The EJ would merely mean they’re able to command others and organize things better, and accomplish..

Fe is open-minded, because it bases things on cultural means around it…

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE is honestly the most open-minded type of person that exists, along with IEE… 4D Fe and Ne lend a vast ability to see outside into the world.. Which I believe is very underestimated in these two types

Dragons:

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    EIE is honestly the most open-minded type of person that exists, along with IEE… 4D Fe and Ne lend a vast ability to see outside into the world.. Which I believe is very underestimated in these two types
    The most stereotypical EIE simulacrum on the Internet.
    (My name is Yon Yonson,
    I live in Wisconsin.
    I work in a lumber yard there.
    The people I meet as
    I walk down the street,
    They say "Hello!"
    I say "Hello!"
    They say "What's your name?"
    I say: (My name is Yon Yonson...

All posts licensed under the GNU General Public License. Some rights reserved.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eie/ IEE yeah.. Maybe an ILE or ESe can fit this specifically (what you showed) because of positivist with alpha values.. It’s also enneagram 7

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t believe an Eie is this very positive type of open-minded person per say… But it in model G, has Ne+. It will enthusiastically look at ways to do new things, look at things, and to see different points of view.. Thid is something people in Model G seem to ignore.. But a bigger thing they ignore is that EIE is literally an aristovratic type rational. It will create Fe/Ti hierarchies, and you really can’t be an Eie without this.. LSI will be very drawn to hierarchies made by the Eie, who has more outward focus of societal ranks, because of the Fe being bold and the first focus..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The social mission of Eie is Fe- Ne+, which can basically be expressing dramatics to make people see new perspectives, and bring out new ways of thinking in society.. Apart of why I even believe I am IEI is because I am Ni+ as fuck, having a utopian vision for humanity that is based on being psychologically closer to others, treating strangers as family and friends..

I am in my early twenties and haven’t yet progressed much in life.. But aside from being a poet, I am in an aromatherapy class and since I’ve been 15, I’ve had tons of other Si+ interests.. Me as an Ni- and Si- type is just something I can’t see, though, because of my enneagram being 4, I can understand how one would see to me Fe-

Other than me having autism spectrum disorder, which causes anomalies sensorially, there is absolutely nothing that can fit Si- about me (being a hypochondriac, in spite of having rheumatoid arthritis, I am off medication and help myself holistically.. In spite of having diagnosed PTSD, that I believe is cptsd, I don’t have issues falling asleep, I don’t have issues getting comfortable, I am not tense)..

Si- brake is more ostentatious than me as role.. I wish I could show you a collage I made 4 years ago (far before I was into socionics or on this website), about very Si+ and Ni+ things.. I’ve posted it to the 16types server before. Actually, I can probably make that a link..

Here is that link: https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...da837cbb165fe&

Because of me being extremely autistic (diagnosed since 8, and re-evaluated once Asperger’s did away with as a diagnosis, for ASD), and being a 4 core that makes me look fundamentally more Fe-, I look less conspicuously IEI. this is actually another reason my boyfriend types me EII, because he recognizes I’ve great Fi, but finds me Fe-
    Last edited by Braingel; 12-28-2023 at 02:23 AM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People don’t want to believe a 4 core is possible for IEI by SHS.. But I can assure you that is why I look like an Eie, aside from my autism, which causes an automatic rationality overlap for why I earlier explained.. In spite being a hardcore IEI.

Frustration triad even goes well with Ni+

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me as overly positive in an Fe+ way I am not, but I am insanely in the senses of Ni and Si+

Me fitting Ni+ and Fi- is the most important, because this is the social mission.

Dragons: