Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    "If only you had the ability to stop to think for a second to get what my original reasoning was."

your original reasoning wasn't based in reality.
    You still didn't stop to think about it.

Like I said I'm not going to repeat the explanations that all went over your head.

Well these are the gist of explanations you provided in regards to the question of your type
    Wrong, while I did write in a strong style about your disconnect from reality, I provided actual explanations about the topic too. Quote those too to be consistent.......

"Also if the quoted sentences are Ne dom then you are Ne dom... and everyone else is, too."

No, not at all. Everyone doesn't cognize like that.
    Good luck proving that this is Ne dom.

Squark is just pointing out the hypocrisy. The logic was identical to the logic used in the Peterson thread eight days ago where I made a post using Jung to define elements.
    Wasn't identical. So no hypocrisy. But you will never stop and think about what I said about that.

You clicked constructive for that post. Then in a post just Four days later on this thread you claimed that this identical application of definitions from Jung's book was "directly matching MBTI logic" and concluded it to be an "idiotic reading". You stated that Jung wasn't God and that although only some of his stuff was just ...'ok'...., needed an update in favor of information from "advances" in the science of psychology; though, you never actually name these advances.
    So the rest really went over your head and this is all you managed to pick up from what I said.

If you want to hear about the advances, ask.

Not long after that, HotelAmbush notified a post declaring to you that the Jung/MBTI blockheads will never understand Socionics (a post you clicked like for) and suggested you stop wasting your energy. In your next post, you said you were done "explaining" things.
    You are listing unconnected things again.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anytime somebody posts as much long-winded word vomit as Bert does from one post to the next has to be full of shit. Aside from the occasional long-winded post, people who aren't bullshitters will have much less to say.