Thread: SEE guys

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    They are dominating and meanwhile well-mannered persons. They are playful and funny.
    Being emotional some may and prefer to look lesser smart than are actually. Most of them are not highly intelligent, but "know life" on practice.
    It's not hard for them to be liked by other people. Unlike Ti/Fe they tend do not press others, but to be friendly and easy with anyone. Though they impose their will, but slower, indirectly and with a friendly smile.
    Someones like to discuss mistical things among friends.
    They are greedy, so when they make you gifts - they think they pay you for something.
    Like all Se they are mercantilistic, so prefer to deal with "useful" friends.
    Like common for F-E they look for informal relations and "human ways" to achieve something.
    It's hard to trust them much, - as they'll say "sorry" and betray similarly easy like looked friendly with you before (when they needed you). They play and experiment with relations and people, being creative Fi.
    They are easy to lie. But avoid to do it directly and clearly, they prefer to mislead you.
    In actions they are often egoistic and manipulative. But they also are sentimental and may do a lot for you, partly probably in a hope you'll pay them in the future by comparable.

I have now come to think my older brother was SEE. If so, SOL is pretty close to right on the money.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ype-my-brother

FWIW he came across as a goddamn mercurial golden boy. Also I can say he was a VERY intelligent person, but didn't make a big deal about it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have an SEE neighbor, and his general optimism and confidence in some areas, whether warranted or not, is infectious. I like the guy, but I definitely would not want him to design a bridge.

TIM
    exi-fi evfl sp461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my memory kinda sucks rn but rn there's 2 SEE guys that pop up in my head.
    My ese friend has a SEE guy friend. He skips school majority of the time, doesn't seem to care about his future . Last time he came to school he was tryna sell us ' special ' cookies ' , to which i called him a walking commercial ( he was literally wearing a hoodie with cookies on it ). he likes to poke fun at my ese friend in a teasing way but also pokes fun at her insecurities and he knows this. he's pretty smiley most of the time, friendly. he is pretty rude though in the way he really acts or what he does. he isn't loud or anything, doesn't seem so extroverted but he is always out or doing something.
    the other SEE guy is in my class. he is one of the most extroverted people I've seen in a while. Super friendly, smiley, loud. Super hard working, and really good with people, seems to be a expert at helping people get out of their shells ( he's also social enneagram 8 ). he's also very sassy, but in a funny playful way. dudes buff too since he is a athlete.
    he also does that teasing thing the other SEE guy but its never at someone's insecurities or weak spots i wouldn't think. Unlike the other SEE guy, this guy def gives me the vibe that he would have your back.
    he's just a healthy SEE guy. the other guy idk about him lol

( now that im thinking about it the other guy could have been a SLE lmao )
    Last edited by virtualization; 06-06-2024 at 08:36 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Trump is an example of a bad person who happens to be SEE.

Here is a link to an example of an SEE who would have done much better if he'd had an ILI advising him, and who came to a bad end because of it.

https://www.trulyadventure.us/death-...-good-salesman

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

think its ur responsibility to control them when they attack you
    can get mad at u for the wrong reasons and go too hard against you. are inconsistent and tell stories about you out of personal offense and bad Ti while simultaneosuly getting too defensive when accused. performartive and care more about how they are perceived than integrity. maybe addicted too stimulation and some of the good stuff and thinking this is a normal baseline hence tendency to entitlement and overextend, and or feeling depressive and bored cuz they cant satisfy their baseline then concluding its natural to attack others to get what u want bc u either get used or u use others for fun. anxious and thinking others owe them to perceive them a certain way including buying their gaslighting and narcissism and thinking u're fake or a liar/trying to make them look bad cuz they think u dont have enough info to guess what they are about when u discern them properly - but they also do get unfairly treated sometimes too ofc, maken the wrong impressions or stories about too. thats some of the negative stuff. tendency to scam and manipulate others. and like other Se egos try to appear tuffer and more knowledgeable than they are while again getting offended when someone doesnt agree with their invented status.

postivie experience with male SEE teacher was he wasnt against me going barefoot and was friendly. the director was SEE and he was friendly too but idk if he wasnt manipulative behind the scenes and told ppl to control me. they can sometimes fight the good fight against oppressive and exploitative rules and people. some negative impression is if they oppose them initially, but get "disciplined" bc they are forced around too hard and then they become thankful bc they feel like they have more control of themselves, which i understanding wanting that kind of self control but like being obnoxious and then forcing others to litearlly abuse u and brainwash u into something else doesnt make u better, ur literally broken with several complexes and fears.

SEEs can tend to have high anxiety. i think too much improper muscle strain and overactivation has given them into bad habits and tendency to become innert, be it in pride, shame, o rother emotions than can become extreme and unreasoned. difficulty slowing down and processing and discerning some things outi of their current particular scope.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kinda think SEEs in deranged mood are so easy to pacify and deal with because what you just need to do is to never react but look annoyed and show what you feel because most of the time the only reason they act is to actually rig you to whatever they are cooking (bullshit or not) in whatever means possible. So when they notice you are just dissociating they will try to double down on it by closing the gap even more and that’s the time you react looking angry almost grunting then shrug them repeatedly like you really just wanna get rid of them. So they would soften up and stop being so deranged because they will now realize that they are now becoming a real inconvenience. They would act normally after that. The problem is when you try to act nice they would manipulate and use you further because everything to them is like a yes for some reason so if you don’t show annoyance they will just have their rose-tinted glasses on and just keep doing what they’re doing. I guess it makes sense because their dual is a Victim, so ILIs really need prodding on certain matters and it’s not like the ILI is not straightforward enough unlike Ethical victim. An SEE might just need negative vibes as signal. And ILIs see the bad in everything + convince themselves that something is wrong/bad/no go just because there is no progress (either movement is slow or the whole thing hasn’t started yet), so an SEE would have a natural tendency to see some kind of inning like if an ILI would say “we’re not gonna convince them with just this” the SEE would be the one to say “well we haven’t talked to them yet!” then try to come up with something but still keeping in mind that they are in an unfavorable position. If the SEE doesn’t, the ILI would never try at all. This is kinda bad for the ILI because they will only pursue things that are sure which closes a lot of possibilities for them so if they don’t have SEE energy around them they would be bound to regret certain things. Might get sad and bitter.

Anw SEE also do this deranged things in front of everyone, and it’s worse if they are in a crazy mood around other people because they would stir the pot. Sometimes they argue, make people argue or basically just say random things. It makes people laugh (but it’s more for the dual kind of, because ILI wouldn’t feel too alone that they feel deeply and negatively inside in the sea of externally joyful and peaceful people, they kinda need edge and stop playing the bs hi hello social game) but personally I feel like after a while play time should be over so now it’s someone else’s time to be angry at the one who started the whole thing anyway (it’s gonna be you). But again, most people are afraid to be in opposition or destroy group mood but then SEE will be so good at controlling it as they see fit so they just keep creating chaos.

It’s the same thing with them “using” people, like they’re too crazy that they think when you don’t say no then they can make you do things forever. So it’s very easy because you just say no, say something like, “nope, tired” “no what a waste of time” “how about you do it?” or like never be “kind” and offer them anything (I kinda want to comment that certain people are obviously kind to use others anyway so idk if I will side with them on this one). The dynamic will change to you doing things together other than you being used. This also happens to some types but I think a deranged SEE has a capability to really gather people and just make them useful to him/her while people won’t bat an eye very much.

I think the good thing about SEEs is you can criticize them and they can always learn from it and brush it casually and even turn it as a joke + they are also okay being the joke without internalizing it unlike other types who can’t take a joke/cares too much about what you say. Since they aren’t too attuned to relational ties (as in, we’re already close so even if I may sound harsh now you’ll know that deep down I care about you) once you say something directly they will start to think you don’t like them anymore or like you’re publicly shaming them in front of other people.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a lot of positive assessments in this thread.

I read a lot of assessments from people saying the SEE is into manipulating for this and that, but have you ever stopped to consider that maybe you guys are the ones being manipulative in kind, albeit covertly?

I mean, what's so wrong about overt attention towards persons? What's so wrong about someone remembering things about you and then actually acting and verbalizing on things remembered? I mean who wouldn't want to be the patron of such a magnanimous and fruitful person? Are we to all be NPCs, mouthing typical responses to approximate connection?

Rising tides lift all ships, right>?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I kinda think SEEs in deranged mood are so easy to pacify and deal with because what you just need to do is to never react but look annoyed and show what you feel because most of the time the only reason they act is to actually rig you to whatever they are cooking (bullshit or not) in whatever means possible. So when they notice you are just dissociating they will try to double down on it by closing the gap even more and that’s the time you react looking angry almost grunting then shrug them repeatedly like you really just wanna get rid of them. So they would soften up and stop being so deranged because they will now realize that they are now becoming a real inconvenience. They would act normally after that. The problem is when you try to act nice they would manipulate and use you further because everything to them is like a yes for some reason so if you don’t show annoyance they will just have their rose-tinted glasses on and just keep doing what they’re doing. I guess it makes sense because their dual is a Victim, so ILIs really need prodding on certain matters and it’s not like the ILI is not straightforward enough unlike Ethical victim. An SEE might just need negative vibes as signal. And ILIs see the bad in everything + convince themselves that something is wrong/bad/no go just because there is no progress (either movement is slow or the whole thing hasn’t started yet), so an SEE would have a natural tendency to see some kind of inning like if an ILI would say “we’re not gonna convince them with just this” the SEE would be the one to say “well we haven’t talked to them yet!” then try to come up with something but still keeping in mind that they are in an unfavorable position. If the SEE doesn’t, the ILI would never try at all. This is kinda bad for the ILI because they will only pursue things that are sure which closes a lot of possibilities for them so if they don’t have SEE energy around them they would be bound to regret certain things. Might get sad and bitter.

Anw SEE also do this deranged things in front of everyone, and it’s worse if they are in a crazy mood around other people because they would stir the pot. Sometimes they argue, make people argue or basically just say random things. It makes people laugh (but it’s more for the dual kind of, because ILI wouldn’t feel too alone that they feel deeply and negatively inside in the sea of externally joyful and peaceful people, they kinda need edge and stop playing the bs hi hello social game) but personally I feel like after a while play time should be over so now it’s someone else’s time to be angry at the one who started the whole thing anyway (it’s gonna be you). But again, most people are afraid to be in opposition or destroy group mood but then SEE will be so good at controlling it as they see fit so they just keep creating chaos.

It’s the same thing with them “using” people, like they’re too crazy that they think when you don’t say no then they can make you do things forever. So it’s very easy because you just say no, say something like, “nope, tired” “no what a waste of time” “how about you do it?” or like never be “kind” and offer them anything (I kinda want to comment that certain people are obviously kind to use others anyway so idk if I will side with them on this one). The dynamic will change to you doing things together other than you being used. This also happens to some types but I think a deranged SEE has a capability to really gather people and just make them useful to him/her while people won’t bat an eye very much.

I think the good thing about SEEs is you can criticize them and they can always learn from it and brush it casually and even turn it as a joke + they are also okay being the joke without internalizing it unlike other types who can’t take a joke/cares too much about what you say. Since they aren’t too attuned to relational ties (as in, we’re already close so even if I may sound harsh now you’ll know that deep down I care about you) once you say something directly they will start to think you don’t like them anymore or like you’re publicly shaming them in front of other people.

Sometimes things need to be done or said, and what looks like chaos can be for the chaotic, noble good. Like, some problems fester under the surface for forever, unless something is said or done and really from my experience, one, change isn't usually pretty. I don't like it either, its hard, embarrassing, and messes with understanding of how things are done. But in the end its usually for the better. No pain, no gain.

I'm not SEE, as far as I can tell, but recently I was shamed one work morning by a boss (I subcontract so I can refer to boss as manager).

He chastised me for being late and missing the weekly safety meeting. I get a text telling me to just go straight to the company trucks, meanwhile the yard is empty. Everyone else is still in meeting. I get truck ready and drive to office. Dirty, smirking looks from colleagues. Great. Fuck em, they can wipe those smirks off their faces.

I get in the room and manager tells me the work order, I quickly go to leave and he says, "next time, weekly safety meetings are at 7 am".

LMAO. Flash back to 45 mins ago, when I get a text telling me NOT to come into work, due to weather... I stopped my personal truck and TURN around. Park at a gas station and text manager...wait 15 mins, putting my chances of arriving on time into oblivion. Finally I get a call form boss, wherein plans change and we both agree I can still work in the weather. Wtv, Te is a dynamic process. HOWEVER, his changing plans made me late. Literally me being late was his fault, BUT he proceeds to give me BOTH a hard time about it, AND sabotage me with coworkers behind my back.

LMAO. My response towards him was actually a little "accident" / on purpose minor, single sentence freak out and subsequent walk away. I'm not his employee 1. 2. it was his fault I was late, he doesn't get to give me a hard time for his fuck up. (btw said manager is a personal friend and we have rarely have such tiffs).

I wasn't going to apologize, which I normally do, just to keep the peace.

HOWEVER, I know the greater good here is that he is trying to make his company more professional, and so what, I was the sacrificial lamb in the pursuit of this greater good, so be it. I'm sure his real employees won't fuck around and find out by being late. Meh. Also, I am aware manager doesn't even want to do safety meetings as he thinks they are retarded, so me missing it was kind of undermining him for something he doesn't really even want to do. (these meetings are for the overall noble good imho). So I felt bad for him, but also kind of nervous and annoyed for giving me a hard time for a problem he caused in the first place, which drives me bananas.

BTW, manager is some kind of delta and I have intuitions he is IEE.

8 hours later after texting the daily report he says see you tomorrow. I say great, "see you at 7 am sharp". Enough said. We both got our point across and I bent the knee without people pleasing. Real relationships do not need to be a zero sum game.

Maybe SEE think relationships are zero sum games?
    Last edited by timber; 05-26-2024 at 12:07 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post

I can't remember all type relations and how good or bad they are off the top of my head but I'll just say again what I've said elsewhere.

EVERY type is bad if they have bad attachment. Bad Attachment causes every type to lean towards the "Demonic" aspect of their being whereas if they are Secure they lean in towards their "Angelic" aspects.

None of us are full on total demons, but neither are we angels and saints. We're human! We straddle the line. We are fully capable of both. The one thing I want to get through to everyone who reads this is that you can be either a force for good or evil in regards to another's life. If you know how to and try to be a positive influence and they refuse to see that and reject your loving embrace that is on them and the foolish demons they chose to believe in over you!!!!

Say what you mean and mean what you say. No games. No manipulation. This is, I think, why ILI's and SEE's are duals. We are both sick of all the games demanded of us and can effortlessly see through whatever games we try to play. Why can't everyone else just say what we mean what we say! If a girl wants you as a man why not just pin him to the wall and kiss him? Why would any man refuse that?

Conversely, there may be a good reason why he'd refuse. He'll tell me directly to my face if I ask him and if I fall afoul of his logic I'd accept and adjust. He still wants me but he's not stupid. He wants me to prove I'm not crazy and he's told me exactly how to do so. Hehe, not so hard and when I'm done I'll rock his little world!

Oh? He wants commitment? Like, monogamy? How? Why? He's the first man who ever asked!? Why? Why am I agreeing? He'll hurt me! He doesn't mean it! He! He....

Hold me closer. Closer. Closer!

I could go on and on but I don't want to give any aspiring pornographers good ideas

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's an SEE guy in my art class. All he talks about is sports. Every time I see him, I imagine him talking about football while he has sex with his girlfriend. Nothing against him--I think he's amusing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12