Thread: The16types Typings Spreadsheet

Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Btw, whenever someone gets so upset about a typing, it just makes it seem even more like there could be truth to it.

Because, if it was really so absurd or besides the mark, why would you be upset about it? You would shrug and not take it seriously.

But it hits a nerve. For a good reason, usually.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    You are wrong about me, though

Your disproportionate reactiveness is getting tiresome. How is it being upset and butthurt all the time? Seems exhausting.
    Cuz I'm not one of your dancing monkeys? I dont give a fuck what you think tbh, also. See the following post.

Btw, whenever someone gets so upset about a typing, it just makes it seem even more like there could be truth to it.
    You're nailing the amature use of psychology Oli. Also, dont assume that I am upset for calling you out on your bullshit.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Cuz I'm not one of your dancing monkeys? I dont give a fuck what you think tbh, also. See the following post.

You're nailing the amature use of psychology Oli. Also, dont assume that I am upset for calling you out on your bullshit.
    ok m8

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because, if it was really so absurd or besides the mark, why would you be upset about it? You would shrug and not take it seriously.

But it hits a nerve. For a good reason, usually.
    I think it has more to do with the fact that others projecting an image of yourself unto you is annoying, and makes you feel llike you have to fit their vision of you.

Or at least, it can. It depends of how the person challenges your self-typing, with arguments or with bias. Alot of people have personal reasons for saying someone is not in their quadra, for example. That's bias.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I think it has more to do with the fact that others projecting an image of yourself unto you is annoying, and makes you feel llike you have to fit their vision of you.

Or at least, it can. It depends of how the person challenges your self-typing, with arguments or with bias. Alot of people have personal reasons for saying someone is not in their quadra, for example. That's bias.
    It's rather about their Ego getting hurt. They have developed this attachment to a certain image of themselves, and if you do not acknowledge that, they feel like it is an affront to their Ego. They feel slighted. And insecure, because how can you not see them the way they "are" (or rather, want to be seen)?! So they get upset. People are quite touchy when you invalidate their idealized view of themselves in any shape or form.

*********** 21-04-19:

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's rather about their Ego getting hurt. They have developed this attachment to a certain image of themselves, and if you do not acknowledge that, they feel like it is an affront to their Ego. They feel slighted. And insecure, because how can you not see them the way they "are" (or rather, want to be seen)?! So they get upset. People are quite touchy when you invalidate their idealized view of themselves in any shape or form.
    This is actually pretty much why I wrote my posts. Also, because I know myself more than you know me, and your knowledge of socionics is more limited when it comes to me than mine is. Claiming anything about me on this forum would be absurd, apart from a few people which I have had a deep verbal vivisection of my personality with. To be clear, you aint one of them.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assumed this was your reason for the way you reacted when I suggested that you weren't Ni lead. I don't think that's always the reason why people react though.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I assumed this was your reason for the way you reacted when I suggested that you weren't Ni lead. I don't think that's always the reason why people react though.
    I don't find the fact that you type me as Si lead offensive, but rather the ways in which you talk down on me, belittle me, and judge me as pretentious and lower intelligence. That's just insulting. And I'm tired of it. I have no time for haters.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't find the fact that you type me as Si offensive, but rather the ways in which you talk down on me, belittle me, and judge me as prententious and lower intelligence. That's just insulting. And I'm tired of it. I have no time for haters.
    So, you do understand that people's attitude or perceived attitude towards a person can impact how that person takes something, and maybe can see where other people are coming from in their complaints to you now?

---
    Btw, I don't hate you. In fact I said that you were similar to me in some aspects, and it was those aspects I associated with sensing. That you read this as an insult, well, maybe reread what you said regarding people's egos being hurt and the image they want to project. That you think it was an insult probably has more to do with the associations you've made with sensing and intuition than what I actually said.

I do think you have an ego, and are sensitive, and the way you type people strikingly reminds me of Maritsa and her approach. While you may not say, "You are X. Confirm and final" that's certainly the attitude you take and yes, I've made fun of you for this. Sometimes I'm not very nice. But I wasn't actually trying to hurt you by any of it.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    So, you do understand that people's attitude or perceived attitude towards a person can impact how that person takes something, and maybe can see where other people are coming from in their complaints to you now?

---
    Btw, I don't hate you. In fact I said that you were similar to me in some aspects, and it was those aspects I associated with sensing. That you read this as an insult, well, maybe reread what you said regarding people's egos being hurt and the image they want to project. That you think it was an insult probably has more to do with the associations you've made with sensing and intuition than what I actually said.

I do think you have an ego, and are sensitive, and the way you type people strikingly reminds me of Maritsa and her approach. While you may not say, "You are X. Confirm and final" that's certainly the attitude you take and yes, I've made fun of you for this. Sometimes I'm not very nice. But I wasn't actually trying to hurt you by any of it.
    You are not the only one who typed me as an Si type, so you are wrong in your assumption this is just about me getting my ego hurt over some typing.

This is about you attacking me as a person, continuously. I am not bothered by all the other ones who typed me as S, because they don't make it a personal matter of invalidating me. I don't believe that all S types are stupid or whatever. It is the way you single me out and sh*t on me and undermine me all the time. I got annoyed by it before, and again, you singled me out this time and make it all about me being incompetent and sensitive? Great. Smh.

You seem bitter and kind of jealous, and I am assuming that is why you keep doing this. As you said, you see some similarities, if we were totally different (and I didn't have such a voice on this forum) you most likely wouldn't really care.

Oh well.

*********** 21-04-19: