Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
uh no your sitting example is just a linguistic equivocation that hinges on ambiguity inherent to the word "pressure." a better way to put it is sitting on someone can be perceived as Se (or sitting in someone else's "spot"), even though it has a regular benign connotation of getting comfortable i.e.: Si.
Where did you learn to write in so long-winded ways? Those words per essay things are weird.

Anyways, just think 1) how much violence your fart causes to delicate ecosystem of yours inside of your colon. 2). When you step you usually step on life. Objectively speaking. Their own microcosms is having huge attack while you do it.

I think any action can be perceived as aggression when energy is used. You might not value it but that does not count. Even the process that generates sentiments is going to need some transaction.

Well, I don't know but possibly you can find examples in nature where baring teeth means also getting dentistry offered by ecosystem. If we assume that carnivores are aggressive and herbivores non-aggressive using their teeth (which doesn't hold truth) we can say that teeth baring is an ambiguous act since humans are omnivores.