Thread: The16types Typings Spreadsheet

Hybrid View

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, then I'm the next one who don't perceive Chae as rude, I see her as funny and entertaining in this forum.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Ok, then I'm the next one who don't perceive Chae as rude, I see her as funny and entertaining in this forum.
    Y'all don't understand. If a person like me is rude then you gotta ask yourself why and check a mirror asap. This is tit-for-tat land nowadays since I have personal issues, I own and deal the receipts when I get the reason to have them with less threshold. Yes I am rude with deliberation, no need to defend my salty ass. I'm aiming for it. And either way... why do you pick this out & criticize me for that, I am way shadier in other aspects Have yet to see a reasonable call-out or typing that made me say, yes! This was on point, you get a medal. Try harder, preferably in my typing thread, when you're so hellbent. Move it, I wanna see some proper results instead, I don't take your harem requests currently. I'm here sipping my herbal tea nice and hot. The entertainment and hype you get for free, take it or leave it I can switch it off real quick and you see what happens. You know I fucking run it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Y'all don't understand. If a person like me is rude then you gotta ask yourself why and check a mirror asap. This is tit-for-tat land nowadays since I have personal issues, I own and deal the receipts when I get the reason to have them with less threshold. Yes I am rude with deliberation, no need to defend my salty ass. I'm aiming for it. And either way... why do you pick this out & criticize me for that, I am way shadier in other aspects Have yet to see a reasonable call-out or typing that made me say, yes! This was on point, you get a medal. Try harder, preferably in my typing thread, when you're so hellbent. Move it, I wanna see some proper results instead, I don't take your harem requests currently. I'm here sipping my herbal tea nice and hot. The entertainment and hype you get for free, take it or leave it I can switch it off real quick and you see what happens. You know I fucking run it.
    Is this you talking or one of your 'gangsta (gangstar?)' celebrities? I never can tell.

I suppose all that stuff would probably be called 'Se beta valuing' in terms of socionics. (Not joking, but it sounds like Nicky Minaj when she's in 'Romaine' mode.)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I am rude with deliberation, no need to defend my salty ass. I'm aiming for it.
    Sorry, then my tolerance level for rudeness must be quite high. I'd not use the word rude to decribe your behaviour, but that's probably my perception. I'd use words like cheeky or original to describe you, but not rude.

I guess there are people in this forum they would see me rude occasionally, but that's not my intention to act this way, it's just the way that I am.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes I am rude with deliberation, no need to defend my salty ass.
    You are just emotionally annoying like Fe types are for Te ones. Having no Fi types gentleness and politeness, like 2 girls I've mentioned above. Ti types perceive you differently - you are ok for them. Vitya and Winny like your talking style.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WinnieW is ILI, near quadra and supervision F are not as bad as opposing quadra.