Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
Super ego relations are among the worst (from descriptions, and self experience) when they get closer, but, usually I have good feelings for the IEIs on here.

I meant to ask you. There was a poster on here who appeared here briefly, they sounded exactly like you, and they were asking why their high emotionalism was Fe and not Fi. Then they disappeared. Anyway I thought they might be you, testing out to see if you were Fe or Fi. If I remember who they were, i'll link it, they were just like you.

Anyway, I know you weren't trying to be serious I think it's a 'merry', non 'serious' quadra thing to do to lighten the mood. Fi types would be inclined to take such value statements with a little more seriousness. Just my opinion. We're not all type of course and sometimes we just do stuff.

If you want to know (if it matters), I don't dislike you and I think you're OK
I was really trying to be serious lolol my plan was to type all the list, I actually have been thinking about making a list of all the people on here for a while, I have a paper on my notes with all the people of the forum I've typed, but then, on there, I felt compelled to follow the column, and in the end I felt ashamed not to know most people in there lol so I gave up before even starting.. let's say so.

I had no other nicknames aha

and yeah ok, sure, wtv you say sirac, as if I havent seen you type IEIs as EII just because you liked them, and ur passive-aggressive way to turn people u dont like into other quadras.. I mean, don't play it nice just because I called u out on the dynamic of super-egos, the things u say to other people about how u feel about them, underestimating a specific group, can be offending if then u put "me" or anyone else in the group u showed to underestimate, js

well, this pattern is common on this forum, not blaming u to follow the crowd