Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    he's good at trolling
    I don't know if he's good at it, but he does do it a lot.

and makes people make a fool out of themselves, which is amusing
    To me he strains too much, I think he's over-reaching himself and his intellect without realizing it (it's been noticed by others also, that, at least comparatively on here, he's not that smart.)

I do think it's funny when he 'trolls' Aylen for instance, because, he always comes out the worst.

Still, it's not everyone's cup of tea. being trolled, or 'trolled', as he tries. I'd prefer him to put his money where his mouth is, put his name in the spreadsheet to be typed, and even put his own typings on, but, it is what it is.

Thank you for your explanation.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    I don't know if he's good at it, but he does do it a lot.

To me he strains too much, I think he's over-reaching himself and his intellect without realizing it (it's been noticed by others also, that, at least comparatively on here, he's not that smart.)

I do think it's funny when he 'trolls' Aylen for instance, because, he always comes out the worst.

Still, it's not everyone's cup of tea. being trolled, or 'trolled', as he tries. I'd prefer him to put his money where his mouth is, put his name in the spreadsheet to be typed, and even put his own typings on, but, it is what it is.

Thank you for your explanation.
    i dont think he comes out the worst

the funny part is that she still gets insanely angry about him typing her as ESFJ, every time haha

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the funny part is that she still gets insanely angry about him typing her as ESFJ, every time haha
    I don't think she cares. I think she cares about people being abused though (which is what he does, which you call 'trolling' and 'lol), but who knows, I guess she'd have to be asked, it's just my impression of that situation.

@Aylen?

Out of curiosity.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't think she cares. I think she cares about people being abused though (which is what he does, which you call 'trolling' and 'lol), but who knows, I guess she'd have to be asked, it's just my impression of that situation.

@Aylen?

Out of curiosity.
    how does he abuse people?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Wrong. You are clueless.

@Aylen?

Out of curiosity.
    You are right.

The idea I got "insanely angry" over that is the silliest thing I heard someone say about me today. I am not 12. I had some fun poking at Bert tbh and made my point in the process. Maybe he felt that he did as well. I never asked. The same goes for K4M (I was told people thought I was angry with him too. I am not.). I don't even waste an ounce of energy disliking either of them. They have 0 impact on how I live my life. They can do or say what they want and so will I. If someone can't take the feedback or backlash for what they say then they should think twice before they say it. I am aware that I could get any number of responses to something I say so I often choose my words wisely and already know how I will respond to any feedback or backlash before I make the post. My self and other awareness is on point.

I am hardly on the forum lately but thanks for the mention so I could clear this up.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Wrong. You are clueless.
    I thought Bert makes you angry. Never understood why you paid so much efforts to fight with him. His messages were a little senseless.

> I am hardly on the forum lately but thanks for the mention so I could clear this up.

it's nice when IRL distracts you from local assylum

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I thought Bert makes you angry. Never understood why you paid so much efforts to fight with him. His messages were a little senseless.
    I never understand why you type a bunch of strangers on youtube or on the forum so it's ok. You have your reasons... I have mine for doing the things I do.

Bert has irritated me, sure, but true anger? Why? If I did get angry with him it was so fleeting I don't even remember it now so must not have been too intense or memorable? This is the internet, we don't know each other. What irritated me about the ESE typing is that it felt passive aggressive because he has said that ESE = stupid in his mind. Don't know about you but I don't like being called stupid but if someone is going to do it then just say it outright to me. Don't make a veiled accusation of it that only you and maybe your inner circle will get. I pick up on that stuff.

Those who have known me longer on this forum know I have called several people out for that. I don't care if people talk behind my back but if I find out I might just say something too. Omg that is so Se! Only Se egos speak their mind! Everyone else is just a bunch of complacent 9s avoiding conflict or lashing out angrily. Sarcasm... It's not. It's understanding how people influence others... I will counterbalance it when I am inspired to. Some people don't care how they are perceived and others do. I want to be completely understood, ideally, but it is rare to be completely understood by anyone. Just so we are clear, I know I am not stupid and I am pretty sure those who call me that know it too. People who might think I am stupid probably won't say it. Saying someone is stupid is often a way to dismiss another's points with prejudice. Bert will get that reference. Not sure that is what he did to me.

The only people I have been angry with on this forum directly related to something more personal between us. So like I said I have not had a personal relationship, or a one on one, with Bert so people might be reading too much into my responses to him typing me ESE. I gave him a chance to explain why. When he didn't I decided I would get him to reveal more about himself, instead of how he perceived me and why. It helps me understand others better. I think a few people caught on to how I get people to reveal themselves by engaging in a little conflict with them. It makes the forum a bit more interesting too, at least for those not conflict averse, and sometimes something new is learned. I have demonstrative Fi. I think most people do not understand how the demon function can be used as a game. They should look into it.

8. Demonstrative Function
    I
    A person uses this element mainly as a kind of game, or to ridicule those who he thinks take it too seriously. They often intentionally go against its conventional usage simply to prove a point in favor of their creative function. However, this function is used quite often in private, to produce information of its element to support their creative function when focusing on making contact with the external world.

A person will often have just as sophisticated an understanding of this function as his or her leading function. Unlike the ignoring function it plays a major part in a person's worldview, since as the vulnerable function of one's dual it requires especially delicate attention. Thus, when a person is given information regarding the element in the demonstrative function by someone else, they will tend to take it as obvious information that is irrelevant to completely focus on. One will often use the demonstrative function to defend and further support their beliefs made in the vulnerable function.

The demonstrative function is easiest function to use (after the base function) yet often occurs sporadically. When one experiences a problem regarding this function, one must correct it as it does play a vital part in a person's worldview.
    If anyone is unsure about my motives, feelings, thoughts, etc... in relation to my type (or anything else) all they have to do is ask (like sirac did) instead of making up a new type for me or distorting what I say, or do, to justify their typing of me. It is weird when someone is so invested in their typings of others that they don't even bother to ask questions. The worst offenders don't even know their own type. Some people have asked me things in private and it has cleared up a lot of misunderstandings. What a novel idea, right... asking.

So, being annoyed with someone does not equal anger. I am in touch with my intuition and feelings which includes anger. When I am angry I find a way to express it and resolve it. Otherwise it is like this bitter poison that can eat you up.

People on this forum have strange ideas of what anger looks like and would probably be terrified to deal with real anger irl. I have been around lots of angry people and know how to deal with it without backing down. So to one person it makes me E9 and to another it makes me Se or Fi. I took a look at the spreadsheet which verifies that it is all subjective. I have yet to see someone type in a truly objective way. There may be some closer than others but in the end how you feel about someone is going to influence your typing and most people base that on their self typing.

it's nice when IRL distracts you from local assylum
    Yeah some things that are very real to me...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I never understand why you type a bunch of strangers on youtube or on the forum so it's ok.
    I like it. Typing by Ne/Fi is funny proccess for LSE.
    And I want to help others understand types better, where examples help.

> Bert has irritated me, sure, but true anger?

ok. "irritated"

> What irritated me about the ESE typing is that it felt passive aggressive because he has said that ESE = stupid in his mind.

well.. I don't exclude ESI possibility for him, which are close type
    Gulnara (ESI) said that stoped talking with someone who asked "Are you stupid?". She had very high marks in school and studed ok (but not excellent) in uni on engineering speciality. She's for sure not stupid (though not good in logical confrontation), highly intelligent, knows this, but somehow takes such criticism as meaningful.

> Don't know about you but I don't like being called stupid but if someone is going to do it then just say it outright to me.

Mostly I get interest why, as possibly I or the opponent made a mistake somewhere. I understand that it's more about situation, than my general abbilities which I know relatively. Mb T types take easier such criticism. Seems I'd could to get deeper offence and worse emotions by F regions criticism or relation.

> Don't make a veiled accusation of it that only you and maybe your inner circle will get. I pick up on that stuff.

Fi types prefer to avoid direct or rude criticism.

> Saying someone is stupid is often a way to dismiss another's points with prejudice. Bert will get that reference.

I think he trolls. He may don't think bad about you, but to get fun from your reactions.

> I think a few people caught on to how I get people to reveal themselves by engaging in a little conflict with them.

conflict as the mean to know other one better. for Fi type this would sound as the heresy deserving to burn someone

> I have demonstrative Fi. I think most people do not understand how the demon function can be used as a game. They should look into it.

your demons are funny

> If anyone is unsure about my motives, feelings, thoughts, etc... in relation to my type (or anything else) all they have to do is ask (like sirac did) instead of making up a new type for me

I find it's funny to see new types for me, how differently people may perceive you and how far they are from the reality.

> It is weird when someone is so invested in their typings of others that they don't even bother to ask questions.

People may prefer to keep doubts than to do efforts to get more clear opinion. As they don't take the typing seriously enough for those efforts.

> People on this forum have strange ideas of what anger looks like and would probably be terrified to deal with real anger irl.

It's more a term question: irritation as term for slight anger, for example.

> I have yet to see someone type in a truly objective way.

This needs highly objective method which got objective proof. Socionics has no this still.

> There may be some closer than others but in the end how you feel about someone is going to influence your typing and most people base that on their self typing.

conformism is high in speculative regions like today typing

> Yeah some things that are very real to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpZpvo4rQAE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am just waiting for everyone to do their's so I can type you all properly. I will use your typings of others (against you) in the final analysis.

Taking it to the next level of holistic stereotyping.

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree with you - why promote reason to a man whose mind is inherently chaotic and disinterested in closure? After all, trolls are dismissive of rules, laws, and objective standards as an ideal even to strive for. Sometimes their only motive is to "have fun", and they often cause harm out of curiosity. They like to discover what's possible and lack empathy for those who they invariably hurt. Most people can't fathom that a villain might lack a specific goal, and that he might be more goofy and zany than thuggish. Maybe the bad guy isn't actually the one who looks and sounds scary after all. Maybe the real bad guy just enjoys provoking fights because the excitement stimulates his or her mind, and it's the "creepy" guy who usually has to clean up his mess.

When you encounter a truly random character, do not even try to argue and defend yourself. Just attack, and go for the jugular whenever you have a chance - and believe me, you will get many opportunities to deal a blow, as this type of provocateur usually lacks foresight. They often overplay their hand too soon and will depend on their ability to improvise their way out of trouble. However, an individual strong in Ni will predict and be well placed to capitalise on this weakness when the time is right.