Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    i like bertrand
    Why?

(I'm not trying to be rude in some way, it's a serious question.)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    Why?

(I'm not trying to be rude in some way, it's a serious question.)
    he's good at trolling and makes people make a fool out of themselves, which is amusing

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's good at trolling
    I don't know if he's good at it, but he does do it a lot.

and makes people make a fool out of themselves, which is amusing
    To me he strains too much, I think he's over-reaching himself and his intellect without realizing it (it's been noticed by others also, that, at least comparatively on here, he's not that smart.)

I do think it's funny when he 'trolls' Aylen for instance, because, he always comes out the worst.

Still, it's not everyone's cup of tea. being trolled, or 'trolled', as he tries. I'd prefer him to put his money where his mouth is, put his name in the spreadsheet to be typed, and even put his own typings on, but, it is what it is.

Thank you for your explanation.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't know if he's good at it, but he does do it a lot.

To me he strains too much, I think he's over-reaching himself and his intellect without realizing it (it's been noticed by others also, that, at least comparatively on here, he's not that smart.)

I do think it's funny when he 'trolls' Aylen for instance, because, he always comes out the worst.

Still, it's not everyone's cup of tea. being trolled, or 'trolled', as he tries. I'd prefer him to put his money where his mouth is, put his name in the spreadsheet to be typed, and even put his own typings on, but, it is what it is.

Thank you for your explanation.
    i dont think he comes out the worst

the funny part is that she still gets insanely angry about him typing her as ESFJ, every time haha

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the funny part is that she still gets insanely angry about him typing her as ESFJ, every time haha
    I don't think she cares. I think she cares about people being abused though (which is what he does, which you call 'trolling' and 'lol), but who knows, I guess she'd have to be asked, it's just my impression of that situation.

@Aylen?

Out of curiosity.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't think she cares. I think she cares about people being abused though (which is what he does, which you call 'trolling' and 'lol), but who knows, I guess she'd have to be asked, it's just my impression of that situation.

@Aylen?

Out of curiosity.
    how does he abuse people?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Wrong. You are clueless.

@Aylen?

Out of curiosity.
    You are right.

The idea I got "insanely angry" over that is the silliest thing I heard someone say about me today. I am not 12. I had some fun poking at Bert tbh and made my point in the process. Maybe he felt that he did as well. I never asked. The same goes for K4M (I was told people thought I was angry with him too. I am not.). I don't even waste an ounce of energy disliking either of them. They have 0 impact on how I live my life. They can do or say what they want and so will I. If someone can't take the feedback or backlash for what they say then they should think twice before they say it. I am aware that I could get any number of responses to something I say so I often choose my words wisely and already know how I will respond to any feedback or backlash before I make the post. My self and other awareness is on point.

I am hardly on the forum lately but thanks for the mention so I could clear this up.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Wrong. You are clueless.
    I thought Bert makes you angry. Never understood why you paid so much efforts to fight with him. His messages were a little senseless.

> I am hardly on the forum lately but thanks for the mention so I could clear this up.

it's nice when IRL distracts you from local assylum

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree with you - why promote reason to a man whose mind is inherently chaotic and disinterested in closure? After all, trolls are dismissive of rules, laws, and objective standards as an ideal even to strive for. Sometimes their only motive is to "have fun", and they often cause harm out of curiosity. They like to discover what's possible and lack empathy for those who they invariably hurt. Most people can't fathom that a villain might lack a specific goal, and that he might be more goofy and zany than thuggish. Maybe the bad guy isn't actually the one who looks and sounds scary after all. Maybe the real bad guy just enjoys provoking fights because the excitement stimulates his or her mind, and it's the "creepy" guy who usually has to clean up his mess.

When you encounter a truly random character, do not even try to argue and defend yourself. Just attack, and go for the jugular whenever you have a chance - and believe me, you will get many opportunities to deal a blow, as this type of provocateur usually lacks foresight. They often overplay their hand too soon and will depend on their ability to improvise their way out of trouble. However, an individual strong in Ni will predict and be well placed to capitalise on this weakness when the time is right.