Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
You are not the only one who typed me as an Si type, so you are wrong in your assumption this is just about me getting my ego hurt over some typing.
Please tell me you see the irony here. This is what people have been telling you in this thread, multiple times while you continue to insist that they're upset. That was the whole point of bringing it up, so you could see that what you accuse others of is exactly how you act. This is the 2nd time I've held a mirror up to your behavior and you've claimed you were attacked.

I see you as a kid that kind of needs to be shown how she's acting, and I've felt protective of you. I tried to be encouraging, giving positive responses to some of your good posts in your "Typing for Dummies" thread and generally trying not to be overly harsh in the things I've said to you. It's a parental/teaching instinct that I feel, not hate, and that's not meant to be condescending, it's just how I feel. But I do think you need a bit of a wake-up. And I think that maybe you can get past your ego and see outside yourself. Maybe you can take what you're feeling, and recognize that it is a parallel to how you claim others are reacting to you. It's to show you that perspective that I've done it. Take all of your arguments and put them in the mouths of other people . . . can you now see their perspective?