Thread: Hey you mothe****ers?!!! TOP 10 REAL RAP from ESTPs!!!!

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can someone please explain, what in the name of holy Augusta is going on

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    This guy is adorable. I feel like he represents the Russian underdog class and says something to the Russian psyche. They cheer him on not just because he is imbecilely free rapper, something about him is understood Universally by the Russians {goodamit JP get outta my mind}. I think he is cute, he reminds me of a boss/foreman I once had who would prank call during coffee time and it was always stupid and laugh out loud hilarious.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    I feel like he represents the Russian underdog class and says something to the Russian psyche.
    It's clown class and more he says something to USA psyche as parodies its culture.

Lyric note: since 1991 West prefers to call them officially "ukranians" (the term means "the ones who live inside but near the border [of Russia]"), while 1000 years befor prefered to call as Russians, like they called themselves too. The term "ukranians" in the sense of ethnicity was developed and forced in 19th century by Austrians which wanted Russians on their land to think themselves different to Russians in Russia. Then USSR officially allowed to create federal republic of "ukranians" in rather random borders where most people called themselves as Russians, and half of the territory never was Russian until the end of 18th century. Today "ukraine" has 19th century Austrian's region flag, "kind of polish" hymn and USA's controlled government openly since 2014. They have recently artificially developed official "ukranian" language, by unknown reasons show "kasaks" as common for "national" culture and do other funny things to show "we were Russians since 10th century, but are not since yesterday". Also ****** is kind of unofficial "national" hero there for government and mad nationalists of never known "nation", as he did war against Russians [and is lovely for ex-Austrian citizens German-language master; though practically since 1945 the masters of "ukranian nationalists" are Britain and USA which pay them for anti-Russian idiocy and war].

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's clown class and more he says something to USA psyche as parodies its culture.

Lyric note: since 1991 West prefers to call them officially "ukranians" (the term means "the ones who live inside but near the border [of Russia]"), while 1000 years befor prefered to call as Russians, like they called themselves too. The term "ukranians" in the sense of ethnicity was developed and forced in 19th century by Austrians which wanted Russians on their land to think themselves different to Russians in Russia. Then USSR officially allowed to create federal republic of "ukranians" in rather random borders where most people called themselves as Russians, and half of the territory never was Russian until the end of 18th century. Today "ukraine" has 19th century Austrian's region flag, "kind of polish" hymn and USA's controlled government openly since 2014. They have recently artificially developed official "ukranian" language, by unknown reasons show "kasaks" as common for "national" culture and do other funny things to show "we were Russians since 10th century, but are not since yesterday". Also ****** is kind of unofficial "national" hero there for government and mad nationalists of never known "nation", as he did war against Russians [and is lovely for ex-Austrian citizens German-language master; though practically since 1945 the masters of "ukranian nationalists" are Britain and USA which pay them for anti-Russian idiocy and war].
    Yawn, sorry Russian Alex Jones, I gapped out.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you heard of the tragedy that reach the man?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Did you heard of the tragedy that reach the man?
    I only hear bad grammar.

TIM
    INTJ
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HOLY SHIT!!!!
    Multi Kill!!!!