Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by domr View Post
    1. Your argumentative attitude and stubborn closed-mindedness are really annoying, frustrating and unpleasant. I've never met you but judging by this interaction I assume you have major difficulties working in groups and/or convincing other people of your viewpoints. So let me ask you, do you have leadership experience? Because your method(s) of communication are terribly ineffective.

2. I'm an IEE so my base is NeFi but I've also learned to develop my other functions as well as possible because of that 8 wing. I use SeTi more than your typical IEE. Because NeFi isn't applicable to most business/work situations while SeTi or TeSi are.

3. "Ethics and moral are commonly mistaken and used by english native speakers as if they were synonyms but they aren't" Arguing semantics.

1.What have groups to do in this whole situation? Is that some sort of Fe attempt of shaming or something? Your concern about leadership and effective communication with groups over 1x1 interactions could point again at Fe>Fi. SLIs are Fe PoLR btw.

Thats a very strange assumption anyway. I could apply the same faulty logic and say exactly the same thing to you. Also maybe my communication is ineffective with you because you and I have different quadra values?

You dont have any argument to say that I'm close minded. I said to you first that you were close minded in regards of your totalitarian statements expressed above.

2. I doubt it.

3. Is semantics forbidden when talking about theory and concepts the same to present arguments to those who direct to me at first? Thats like forbid logic.
    Last edited by Faith; 02-22-2018 at 12:17 PM.