Hey Guys

So there's an IEI I find very attractive and we're really close friends. In fact we recognise each other as soulmates and chat to each other online everyday (no surprise to anyone who knows socionics given we're duals) and our chats are full of playful teasing and jokes. We also catch up in person once a month or so and feel the leveling of energy that duals experience (we spend 4 or 5 hours together and the time flies by and is never awkward). He's also much younger than me, 14 years younger actually and still only 18! As extraordinary as that is what makes it even more extraordinary is that we originally met simply by him serving me groceries at a corner store every week - and we built up a friendship from there.

We both love each other and hold each other in high esteem. He's amazed that I can tell that he feels bounded by a special energy and that I can tell his soul is poetically elevated (I know many IEIs feel this but I actually believe it's true!). He sees me as a very capable and successful person, setup with a house and prestigious career (which is objectively true) and wants to emulate me in that regard. In fact he wants me to help look after him in his career and work for me later on. We've occasionally joked about him being the stay at home partner just wandering about while I'm the breadwinner. I think the easy life appeals to him as it does many IEIs.

He also has a girlfriend and has said he's straight. But I think he just might be hiding a bit as he is quite young. What makes me think he's hiding a bit is that when we hang out he lets me get away with a lot of playful touching. I'll grab hold of him around the waist. I'll brush my hand on his legs, I'll stoke his hair, when we speak I'm very much in his personal space, I mean real close, way closer than friends should be. Another time we were chatting he was sitting down and protruding his chest a bit while rubbing his chest from side to side. On another occasion he was outside his other work and wasn't expecting me and when I surprised him he gave me this really loving look with fawning eyes. Another friend of mine was with me and told me afterwards completely unprompted that I have a good chance with him. It was the look described in this post below:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ted-to-someone

So I suppose what I want to know is whether he does find me attractive or whether he's simply idolising me the way that IEIs do with people they see as capable of helping them.