Thread: Free Tritype Test + instincts

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You obsessively think about your partner and their passionate pursuits. Most of all, you secretly worry about being found to be lacking or seen as ordinary or commonplace. You have a passion to be creative and original and long to be seen as a one of a kind. You are highly creative, original and emotionally honest, believing that everyone has the right to be who they are. You crave attention, especially from your mate. You see your mate and intimates as reflections of your individuality. You thrive on intensity and feel entitled to fully express yourself.
    This is very true.

Pick 5 adjectives that describe you best
    quiet , intelligent , emotional , intense , perceptive

Character Traits

My greatest strength...
    This is an innate gift, something you have possessed your entire life, not a learned skill.

My greatest strength is...
    empathy

Why?
    because it is easy for me to understand people, and because i have been through my own struggles

My greatest weakness...
    being unable to maintain my close relationships

Why?
    i feel ugly and abandoned which makes me emotionally volatile [edit: more so internally ugly than anything else]

PERSONAL IMAGE
    My desire is to look...
    pretty, completely natural and authentic [edit: I didn't know exactly what they were asking for with regards to "personal image" so I guess since I was already thinking about SX...that may be why I answered this question this way. But essentially, I just want to be natural, happy, open and authentic.]

I need...
    to be loved and accepted

I'm afraid of...
    romantic rejection

I avoid...
    romantic rejection

Other people see me as...
    quiet, reserved, and shy

I dress for...
    style and comfort
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-13-2019 at 04:51 AM.