Threaded View

TIM
    749 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beta & Aggression

“Betas are the aggressive ones.” this is the understanding I have come across about the quadra. Could someone explain to me the aggression of Fe ego types, how it comes out to be? the reason why i ask is... well, i’m autistic. That makes me more blunt and straightforward and even more child like in terms of frustration during communication issues and lack of expression. I’m elegant seeming but I open my mouth and it seems I am considered bold, bolder thanthe typical feminine prototype. It can be very tomboyish at times. Masculine in speech says the men, Know-it-all and lacking in grace says the *cough* tight lipped women. In history I have found myself trying to appease Fe, or perhaps Fi ego women by refining my speech patterns. One way or another, autism is always being aware of the glass wall between you and society and then for girls because of the sociological pressure, figuring out the dynamic.

The question appears in my head if I am SLE who had to be some kind of harmonizer in order to survive, and now I think I’m EIE. I don’t want to overcomplicate this if i don’t have to. As a child I related to Madonna so I’m wondering if there is a dynamic where we tend to try to become our dual, if that’s the case that could explain my confusion. I have a unconscious thing I do with mimicry that I can’t exactly explain how it works or why it happens but, I’m just wondering if I’m fooling myself.

When high drunk and the inhibition is not a problem, I am affectionate and emotionally reciprocating. If I am without anxiety of myself would I become my ego without anxiety or would I naturally become my third block because I seek it and feel free to be it?. I had a problem when younger of taking stuff simply just to feel normal. Normal me is affectionate, it’s not an act, it’s just.. okay the harness is off time to just “be.”

Thanks in advance all
    will most likely delete later xx
    Last edited by VOGUE PARIS; 01-28-2018 at 06:06 PM.

I have performed the necessary butchery. Here is the bleeding corpse.

HENRY JAMES, AFTER A REQUEST BY THE TIMES LITERARY SUPPLEMENT TO CUT THREE LINES FROM A 5,000 WORD ARTICLE

EIE-Ni 479 sp/sx Gentle Spirit