Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Hopefully, @Olimpia will see this and reply, but if she doesn't, you can read her answer in her post that you quoted above. You might initially be attracted to someone who has similarities to you, but you can stay longer with someone who can better help you in your weak areas.

This is the basic reason I'm not jumping on my EII secretary, even though she's sent me an invitation. Long experience has shown me that she and I can't motivate each other. On the other hand, my experience with my Duals (only males at work, so far), has shown me that we definitely not only can motivate each other, but we can easily and naturally cover each other's weaknesses.
Hey Adam. Thanks for the help. I understand what your getting at with the short term vs long term durability and all, and real life experience is a totally valid answer, I guess what I wanted to know is more of a why it works that way answer. For example, the word used in most subtype articles is that the DS is "boosted" which I don't understand why that equals less value instead of more valued. That was how I understood contact inert subtypes to work, they were basically loops created by functions sharing the same dichotomy (inert or contact). The same channel idea (Se Ni) seems to just be assumed with no connection to that original theory. I say asumed, for lack of a better word. If olimpia and yourself say you can see it in real life, then that's as good an answer as anybody can give regarding how the inner minds of people work right now.