Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Btw @Adam Strange, I have been thinking for quite a while you are either No subtype or Ni subtype. Based on your behaviour and your stories.
    Caution: This could be a thread derail.
    @Olimpia, What makes you think that? I usually get accused of having no insight and too much Te. Certainly, the IEI's I know IRL seems to recoil from my Te, and my ex-wife is an SLI-Te, as are my son and father. I get along with them better than I do SLI-Si's, who seem like aliens to me. My mother is LSE on the Te side. With respect to your post above, I like EII's much better than I do SEE's, and finally there is this:

Adam's Extended Socionics test results - pg 2 of 2.jpg

I will admit, I do the "multiple branches of possible future realities" all the time. It is kind of my life, but I assume from observation and inference that other LIE's and certainly ILI's and IEI's do it better. I'm better on follow-through, though.

I could attribute my attraction to ESI-Se's to the better builds (over the ESI-Fi's) that the ones I know have, or I could assume that what I'm doing is going for the more familiar; the type with enhanced Se. I've seen many types go for someone similar over a dual, especially when they are first dating. Certainly, my marriage was fairly cool and exposure to an LSI showed me the importance of sexual attraction. I also had a great friend in HS who was ESI-Se, and that could be influencing my choices.

There are lots of possible reasons why I might find ESI-Se's attractive, but my being an LIE-Ni doesn't seem like one of them.

*EDIT*
    I was looking at my chart above and noticed the crazily enhanced Se I have over most LIE's. All I can say about that is my mother was a violent narcissist who tried to mentally erase the person I am and replace me with her. In a situation like that, in order to survive, you place everything you have on the line or you go under.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-29-2018 at 01:47 PM.