Thread: LII and two ILIs eat at a restaurant

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LII and two ILIs eat at a restaurant

I'm a female LII and I was wondering how to best conduct myself on a date with two ILIs. What do ILIs like in the opposite sex? We're going to this not so crowded good sushi place close by then maybe hang out in my room for sexy time. Don't judge me! Have a nice day.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody cares what you do with your free will and your body, as long as you do not harm anybody (including yourself).

ILI like women who are forward, because they typically don't have much initiative (especially Ni subtype).
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Nobody cares what you do with your free will and your body, as long as you do not harm anybody (including yourself).
    You missed the point of this thread.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
    You missed the point of this thread.
    Read above.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    ILI like women who are forward, because they typically don't have much initiative (especially Ni subtype).
    I've been as forward as I can without stressing them out or something like an ESE would. Just every now and then sending them pics of what I'm eating if it's good and pictures of parts of my body. Lacking initiative part of them is kinda boring to me though.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Is this about the sexy bisexual male ILIs that you want to spit on you? I'm trying not to judge like a stereotypically judge-y gay man but something is off about that situation. U probably are gonna end up wishing they were primal pure str8 men that can degrade u the way u actually want and they might be more into each other than u anyway.

Most guys who say they are bi like dick more IME, they just don't want hateful pricks in society to discriminate them even worse than what already happens. It's better to be saved by God 50% then totally abandoned, after all. What if they start spitting on each other and not you? LoL. Or I don't know , what if they are unsafe period - how well can you even trust these guys that they aren't a couple of weirdo Dahmers? ILIs can stereotypically 'go too far' with the degradation stuff even if on paper it sounds amazing. I might have the reverse concern as u, that they might go too far instead of not far enough. But both are bad right.

Say it with me folks. "And her fate was avoided because she had a sassy gay fri'"

"DON'T SAVE HER BND. SPIT ON HER FACE INSTEAD YOU BETA CUCK!!!"

"But I'm gay I don't want to!"

"Just pretend it's Jesse Santana!"

"Oh hell yes"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> What do ILIs like in the opposite sex?

boobs

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NarcOprahGayStr8 View Post
    Is this about the sexy bisexual male ILIs that you want to spit on you? I'm trying not to judge like a stereotypically judge-y gay man but something is off about that situation. U probably are gonna end up wishing they were primal pure str8 men that can degrade u the way u actually want and they might be more into each other than u anyway.

Most guys who say they are bi like dick more IME, they just don't want hateful pricks in society to discriminate them even worse than what already happens. It's better to be saved by God 50% then totally abandoned, after all. What if they start spitting on each other and not you? LoL. Or I don't know , what if they are unsafe period - how well can you even trust these guys that they aren't a couple of weirdo Dahmers? ILIs can stereotypically 'go too far' with the degradation stuff even if on paper it sounds amazing. I might have the reverse concern as u, that they might go too far instead of not far enough. But both are bad right.

Say it with me folks. "And her fate was avoided because she had a sassy gay fri'"

"DON'T SAVE HER BND. SPIT ON HER FACE INSTEAD YOU BETA CUCK!!!"

"But I'm gay I don't want to!"

"Just pretend it's Jesse Santana!"

"Oh hell yes"
    Are you hitting on me?

Why don't they just date each other then? Why even bother to bring in a girl, it doesn't even make any sense. And I'm the one into the spitting, so I doubt they would spit on each other. Well, one is foreign, so you could probably trust him, another has two small kids, so probably a pretty good human being.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    > What do ILIs like in the opposite sex?

boobs
    Oh good, I've got those. Not really big though.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    You deserve someone who wouldn't bore you to death with their lack of initiative. We give too much excuse for these people. Either they're in or they're out, doesn't matter if they are Ni ppl!! I vote: slap the ILIs as hard as you can and tell them "Slapping you is the spiciest thing I did with both of you. That says a lot. Bye".
    Nah. I don't like doing the slapping. I can relate to them because when I was working full time i couldn't moderate this Facebook group that I was admin for. I had no time. It's like you want to be doing something, but you can't.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I should keep you guys updated on what happens but nothing is happening until after March 8th. One guy got his std test results back and i got mine back and we're both negative. It's just lame getting more than two people to find time to spend together after the age of 35 is like a shit show.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I should keep you guys updated on what happens but nothing is happening until after March 8th. One guy got his std test results back and i got mine back and we're both negative. It's just lame getting more than two people to find time to spend together after the age of 35 is like a shit show.
    I guess it depends on what everyone likes to do - including you. Two introverted types probably won't be drawn to highly crowded places with lots of sensory input. I was thinking something calm like late night car rides (music if you wish) and conversation. But like One said, you do deserve to be desired and approached how you want to. If they're not making initiative or as much effort as you, chances are you're probably not on the same page. I hate to think of it so... stack and order like but yeah. The key is everyone is enjoying their time together

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oh good, I've got those. Not really big though.
    100% they'll be glad to see you

It's just lame getting more than two people to find time to spend together after the age of 35 is like a shit show.
    If go to the side of quality than should be lesser interest to more quantity.
    Types are practically hard to be used, but are an example of the approach to improve impressions from sexual interactions. As there is significant emotionality factor in sex. You join not only body, but also you tune and perceive personal traits of other human - you join minds in the process too.
    The more you are attracted (by sum of factors) - the more pleasure you should feel.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-26-2023 at 08:20 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100% they'll be glad to see you

If go to the side of quality than should be lesser interest to more quantity.
    Types are practically hard to be used, but are an example of the approach to improve impressions from sexual interactions. As there is significant emotionality factor in sex. You join not only body, but also you tune and perceive personal traits of other human - you join minds in the process too.
    The more you are attracted (by sum of factors) - the more pleasure you should feel.
    I was like wow, someone who believes this could work! Then you edited your reply. But you're right, that makes a lot of sense. Unless after we meet they are magically like super attracted to me, then I don't see the quantity becoming more. It's like I have to probably see it as a one time thing, because these guys are already feeling distant. That's why ILIs are single a lot I bet. They don't put much effort into a relationship.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That's why ILIs are single a lot I bet. They don't put much effort into a relationship.
    T types put into relations mainly what can understand logically. Alike "to feel good we need material things and hence need something to do to have money, better place to live, etc".
    Where F types influence directly on emotions, T types think how to make better conditions to feel better for both (to have more pleasant relations). It's where advantages of concrete types show.

I'm not sure that T types have significantly more problems to get good and long relations. The difference with F types should be that they achieve it from other side, - by other positive traits and other useful activity.
    The similar for introverts. This trait is not obligately negative to have relations. Extraverts do easier and more contacts. While introverts put more attention to who they choose and then more efforts for concrete chosen human.

From types view, the problem I'd expect in not enough sum of all functions and traits. As when T + F efforts/traits of a human appeared below than were met environment conditions for him.
    If a problem is often - as for tens % of people from all. It's a basis to think about environment problems which lead to the situation. What possibilities people have, how they use what they have - what can be improved there.
    In pairs, which today break in ~50% after even official registration - it's so. Should be thought about social and cultural level of the problem, not about personal flaws and concrete pairs. Why people choose the ones who is hard for them, why do not get in relations good enough state. What can be done in environment to improve the situation. If a problem is massive, exists for >20% of a population - it needs the attention of a whole group as interferes with interests of most people in it, so needs methods from environment side and resources of collective level.

In the said situation, how to make good marriage pair should be studed from childhood. If we understand how to achieve this. If we'd wish to do emotionally better life for most people and mb arise their efficiency.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

T types put into relations mainly what can understand logically. Alike "to feel good we need material things and hence need something to do to have money, better place to live, etc".
    Where F types influence directly on emotions, T types think how to make better conditions to feel better for both (to have more pleasant relations). It's where advantages of concrete types show.

I'm not sure that T types have significantly more problems to get good and long relations. The difference with F types should be that they achieve it from other side, - by other positive traits and other useful activity.
    The similar for introverts. This trait is not obligately negative to have relations. Extraverts do easier and more contacts. While introverts put more attention to who they choose and then more efforts for concrete chosen human.

From types view, the problem I'd expect in not enough sum of all functions and traits. As when T + F efforts/traits of a human appeared below than were met environment conditions for him.
    If a problem is often - as for tens % of people from all. It's a basis to think about environment problems which lead to the situation. What possibilities people have, how they use what they have - what can be improved there.
    In pairs, which today break in ~50% after even official registration - it's so. Should be thought about social and cultural level of the problem, not about personal flaws and concrete pairs. Why people choose the ones who is hard for them, why do not get in relations good enough state. What can be done in environment to improve the situation. If a problem is massive, exists for >20% of a population - it needs the attention of a whole group as interferes with interests of most people in it, so needs methods from environment side and resources of collective level.

In the said situation, how to make good marriage pair should be studed from childhood. If we understand how to achieve this. If we'd wish to do emotionally better life for most people and mb arise their efficiency.
    Maybe Maritsa is right. I don't think you can lump all the T types and F types together like that. You should look into the cognitive functions, Sol. Everybody uses both T and F. One will be like a main function and the other the oppositional function, but still very present in a person's personality.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Everybody uses both T and F.
    We talked about:

1) Doubtful assertion:
    "That's why ILIs are single a lot I bet"
    I've argumented that T and I should not lead to this much.

2) Wrong assertion:
    "They don't put much effort into a relationship"
    I've argumented that T types do, but mainly other kind of efforts than F types.

> One will be like a main function and the other the oppositional function, but still very present in a person's personality.

Weak function is _much lesser_ presents in conscious behavior and positive results.
    If a function is seen as "very present in a person's personality" - either it's strong function, or you overestimate its presence as know that human not enough.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We talked about:

1) Doubtful assertion:
    "That's why ILIs are single a lot I bet"
    I've argumented that T and I should not lead to this much.

2) Wrong assertion:
    "They don't put much effort into a relationship"
    I've argumented that T types do, but mainly other kind of efforts than F types.

> One will be like a main function and the other the oppositional function, but still very present in a person's personality.

Weak function is _much lesser_ presents in conscious behavior and positive results.
    If a function is seen as "very present in a person's personality" - either it's strong function, or you overestimate its presence as know that human not enough.
    Sorry Sol. It's hard for me to follow along your posts because sometimes you use fragmented sentences that are difficult to understand what you mean. I watched some video and concluded that there are no inferior functions, just oppositional. I think a person's personality is more fluid than these dichotomies.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've resolved not to text those ILIs anymore unless they reach out or something. I haven't texted them for the past two whole days so they might be wondering what happened to me or they just don't care or whatever. They were really enthusiastic the first few days and it's just dead now that life factors are preventing us from meeting up soon. So they were probably just thinking of it as a quick way to get sex or something like fast food. I just don't want to make more of it than it really is. I don't feel close to them, like I don't know what they do during the day but work. Just don't want to get hurt by these guys. I was happily texting them a lot but maybe it was too much. So now I'm just cutting things off. Kind of weird and fleeting, especially when they said they are demisexuals, it's probably bull shit. They're just like the other fuck boys out there that want a quick lay. I don't have much of an ego guys, but I guess I need to protect myself. There are more people out there that would treat me as more human.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Cool. I don't know if type-related, but fleetingly I wondered if an LII would be interested in superficial party sex like the gamma NTs might, but I guess you sorted that out.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    ^ Cool. I don't know if type-related, but fleetingly I wondered if an LII would be interested in superficial party sex like the gamma NTs might, but I guess you sorted that out.
    Thanks. I might go for this EII that's been giving me a lot of attention who is pretty cute and sweet guy. I just really really need to get intimate with someone or I will die.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a female LII and I was wondering how to best conduct myself on a date with two ILIs. What do ILIs like in the opposite sex? We're going to this not so crowded good sushi place close by then maybe hang out in my room for sexy time. Don't judge me! Have a nice day.
    I'm very terrible at self-reflection but they may enjoy someone who could pull them off out of their comfort zone, or own reclusive nature.
    Not to mention their inability of reacting towards such kind of external stimuli that possibly would lead into collective awkwardness.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I'm very terrible at self-reflection but they may enjoy someone who could pull them off out of their comfort zone, or own reclusive nature.
    Not to mention their inability of reacting towards such kind of external stimuli that possibly would lead into collective awkwardness.

Maybe I can but they are unresponsive so there's nothing I can do for now. I might be IEI actually, so maybe if my Fe is good and not annoying, they might like it and be more outgoing with me.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are you hitting on me?

Why don't they just date each other then? Why even bother to bring in a girl, it doesn't even make any sense. And I'm the one into the spitting, so I doubt they would spit on each other. Well, one is foreign, so you could probably trust him, another has two small kids, so probably a pretty good human being.
    The most edgy homoerotic thing two men can do is probably the complete denial of a female - which involves completely removing her. I had these dark thoughts for awhile of two men that kill a woman together and then have the hottest gay sex imaginable. Like completely cutting off any part of their heterosexuality, you know? That's how it makes perfect sense to me, and yeah it sounds dark and a lot of ppl do have dark sexual fantasies like that. You can try it out w/them - I don't want ppl to harshly judge me for my darker fantasies either. ((No, I don't fap to the previous fantasy - it just sounds like a real thing to me as a wannabe criminal psychology major)) But just make sure u have a good escape route if you don't want to be snuffed lol.

"He has kids he's a good person" seems naive. Some ppl actually have kids just to molest them- not saying that guy is like that though. Meh I don't know, I could be wrong- maybe it will just be a hot good time and everything will be okay. But personally I just don't trust hookups like that. And I probably want somebody to spit on my face too. But it hasn't happened yet because I want it to be narcissisticaly perfect and not too weird or too boring.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Btw Fractals, I might be judging u somewhat but I also respect u. I love how honest you were about it lmao. So many other people aren't open or honest about wanting somebody to spit on them even tho its so obvious and everybody else can see it. Then it becomes unhealthily repressed, and they cruelly "spit" on others because nobody spat on them in the way that they enjoyed. I kinda wish sometimes we could live in a society where ppl could be like 'Hey that guy is hot, i want him to spit on my face' without people overreacting and calling the HR department/sex police but that's not realistic. Especially after the MeToo movement lol.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most edgy homoerotic thing two men can do is probably the complete denial of a female - which involves completely removing her. I had these dark thoughts for awhile of two men that kill a woman together and then have the hottest gay sex imaginable. Like completely cutting off any part of their heterosexuality, you know? That's how it makes perfect sense to me, and yeah it sounds dark and a lot of ppl do have dark sexual fantasies like that. You can try it out w/them - I don't want ppl to harshly judge me for my darker fantasies either. ((No, I don't fap to the previous fantasy - it just sounds like a real thing to me as a wannabe criminal psychology major)) But just make sure u have a good escape route if you don't want to be snuffed lol.

"He has kids he's a good person" seems naive. Some ppl actually have kids just to molest them- not saying that guy is like that though. Meh I don't know, I could be wrong- maybe it will just be a hot good time and everything will be okay. But personally I just don't trust hookups like that. And I probably want somebody to spit on my face too. But it hasn't happened yet because I want it to be narcissisticaly perfect and not too weird or too boring.
    Maybe I was naive and being kinda idealistic about their intentions thinking it might go perfectly. There are some weirdos on OKCupid that are scammers, so it's possible that there could be some ulterior motive?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw Fractals, I might be judging u somewhat but I also respect u. I love how honest you were about it lmao. So many other people aren't open or honest about wanting somebody to spit on them even tho its so obvious and everybody else can see it. Then it becomes unhealthily repressed, and they cruelly "spit" on others because nobody spat on them in the way that they enjoyed. I kinda wish sometimes we could live in a society where ppl could be like 'Hey that guy is hot, i want him to spit on my face' without people overreacting and calling the HR department/sex police but that's not realistic. Especially after the MeToo movement lol.

Thanks. When I was in junior high I had a crush on this guy and everybody knew it including him, but I was too shy to approach him. Then one day I just coincidentally ended up walking behind him a few feet away, we were going the same way, then he spray spat on the floor in front of me. I mean, what a douche, but that memory just stuck in my head. Now it's like I want to kind of control the situation this time, and then want to be spat on, in the mouth too, to make it feel more insulting. And the thought of that is so erotic for me, I can't help myself. I sometimes wonder if I have a sex addiction.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of them says he is a sex addict and not ready to get involved with anyone so recently after his divorce and that he's getting therapy. That what we're doing is unhealthy. So looks like the end of that. Maybe things will go well with my quasi-identical, if I really am IEI.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    You deserve someone who wouldn't bore you to death with their lack of initiative. We give too much excuse for these people. Either they're in or they're out, doesn't matter if they are Ni ppl!! I vote: slap the ILIs as hard as you can and tell them "Slapping you is the spiciest thing I did with both of you. That says a lot. Bye".
    That probably works better with IEI, since there is some Fe mixed in there too. But it should get them started at least.