Thread: Try VI-ing me?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, i agree with you on the statement that my Ti doesn't seem 4D.

But, as far as the other cognitive functions go, LII pretty much fits. How do we explain seemingly weaker Ti than LII's are ''supposed'' to have?

If DCNH is included, i think Ni-LII (harmonizer) fits best?

Many thanks for your help! I think LII with strong Ni is a pretty good fit. Wha are your thoughts @Bertrand ?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BFGDoomer People tend to interpret Ti to be like formal logic, when really it's just linguistic intelligence. The point of Ti is to internally represent meaning with abstract symbols within the bounds of arbitrary systems, so any language really. Even with LSI, their fairly consistent ability to climb the heirarchy within some institution is an example of Ti manipulating a nonverbal language. You've been diligent in learning the terms as I use them, generally not even asking for explanations, which suggests to me you're fairly confident in your use of Ti. I don't consider subtypes helpful, at least in the initial stages.

My initial thoughts about you having low-D Ti were operating under the assumption that you were having difficulty with the system itself, not difficulty representing your own psyche, but I think that's clearly wrong now.