Thread: Ne doms and creatives and cats

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I would be a creative type right? Is that the same as contact subtype?

Anyways, I would gladly side with the cats if they ever tried to take over the world and subjugate humans
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I think I would be a creative type right? Is that the same as contact subtype?

Anyways, I would gladly side with the cats if they ever tried to take over the world and subjugate humans
    Apologies if you're joking and I'm too dense to realize it, but usually when people say x-creative they mean people who have it as their second function. So Ne-creatives are xII.

For the record, I'm more of a dog person, but I like most animals.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Apologies if you're joking and I'm too dense to realize it, but usually when people say x-creative they mean people who have it as their second function. So Ne-creatives are xII.
    You're not dense, I just misunderstood the prompt sentence

In my defense I just got back into the forums after speaking Japanese a bunch so my brain just forgot how to parse sentences. I was interpreting the prompt as "Ne-doms and creative subtypes" for some reason. My bad lol
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    You're not dense, I just misunderstood the prompt sentence

In my defense I just got back into the forums after speaking Japanese a bunch so my brain just forgot how to parse sentences. I was interpreting the prompt as "Ne-doms and creative subtypes" for some reason. My bad lol
    I see -- in your defense, now that I've re-read that sentence in the OP, that seems like a valid interpretation . Most of us are usually less precise in expressing ourselves than we probably ought to be.